PDA

View Full Version : HRT Question

jeri1973
05-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Ok everyone I have a question to ask.

Is there any possible way that I could be feeling breast movement in just 2 weeks of HRT. My doctor started me on a pretty high dose of both E and Spiro and tonight I felt puffiness in my right breast. I didn't think I should be feeling anything in that area this early but if by some chance I am I like my chances of pretty good development.

Also, just to give an update as to what I do know is happening. I am so much calmer than I was prior to starting HRT on April 23rd. I am not getting angry, flying off the handle with my family for no apparent reason. I have noticed a drop in my sex drive and the unwanted erections have stopped as well.

Can't wait to see what is coming in the future.

Thanks for all of your input

Jeri

Kaitlyn Michele
05-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Yes its possible!!

Good luck to you in your HRT...

Julia_in_Pa
05-05-2012, 05:55 AM
Hi Jeri!

Yes, not only possible but probable.
HRT is working exactly the way you heard it would. :) YAY!!

Julia

Pamela Kay
05-05-2012, 07:38 AM
Yes it's possible, a woman in my support group said that is when she noticed the oh so wonderful nipple pain.

I noticed mine at 5 weeks, a few days after my endo raised my estrodial prescription level.

:cheer::cheer:

Oh, and my friend is in her 60's if that makes any difference.

Empress Lainie
05-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Ah yes...your breasts may be sore for quite a while, after 16months mine still are, but they are lovely and one of my gg friends 26 yrs younger than me is envious of
MY breasts!

Expect to have no libido, and not give a D about it. E's never happen. O's may not even be possible, if so no ejaculate after a while.

Enjoy your new womanhood to the fullest! I do!

Britney Johnson
05-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Hugz... I started HRT on 3 Apr, a low dose and no blockers due to my testosterone levels already so low. I didn't think that I would see much if any breast development, but I noticed earlier this week that they have...or seemed to have gotten a little fuller. I am honestly surprised and still not convinced that it is development since they are not sore. Thought this was a good question, since I have been wondering the same thing, if it is possible to see development this quickly. I so can't wait to see some sort of forward progress, without trying to rush the results.... Safety has always been my biggest concern.
Keep moving forward Love... Hugz n Love

ColleenW
05-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Hi Jeri

Best of luck on your journey. I've been on E for a little more than a year. I first noticed tiny knots under both nipples that were hard and somewhat painful. then the nipple-aureolar area started to slightly enlarge and swell protruding just a little. The little knots kept getting bigger, getting to nickle size, then quarter size and then half dollar. By then I could see actual breast development. That took about two months. By about 8 - 9 months I'd gotten to a size 38 B but since then they've stopped growing. They still ache and I can still feel dense tissue. I just hope the growth hasn't stopped for good. I haven't regretted a thing!

Aprilrain
05-05-2012, 05:49 PM
I am not getting angry, flying off the handle with my family for no apparent reason.

Can't wait to see what is coming in the future.

Give it time!

whatevr the future holds it will be a hoot that's for sure!

Nigella
05-06-2012, 05:44 AM
12 month + and not once have I felt any discomfort. I suppose the amount of growth each one of us feel or notice is dependent upon lots of circumstances. It took me a while before I really noticed any growth, this was more than likely because I accepted that there would be growth, but at a pace my body wanted to grow at.