PDA

View Full Version : Talked to my wife. It's going well I think

Gwinnie
05-05-2012, 08:39 AM
I talked to her a few weeks ago about it and surprisingly she was okay with it. Even offered a few of her clothes we could try. A few nights later I brought it up again and mentioned that I would like to have a few things of my own. She seemed okay with that too. This past weekend we were out shopping and she offered to look for things for me. They didn't have anything but it was great anyway. I have been dressing when she isn't around for a while. I had a bit of a scare this past weekend. I was home alone and she called and asked me to get something out of the freezer on our enclosed porch. So I went outside and accidentally closed the door. It locked. So I was already on the phone with her and asked her to come home from work to let me back in. She did. Problem was, I was wearing a white blouse with HUGE billowing sleeves with ruffles, strapless bra stuffed of course. Floor length crinoline and a ball gown skirt over that. I paniced for a bit. Then took everything off and shoved it in a cabinet we had out there. I sat in a box for the rest of the time in just my underwear waiting for her to come back. She came and let me back in. Later in the day I went back out to the cabinet and gathered up everything and put it all back in it's place. Whew.

Tina B.
05-05-2012, 09:08 AM
That must of got your heart pumping! It's something we all fear happening to us, at the wrong time, I keep keys hidden all around just to make sure I never suffer such a thing at home anyway!
Tina B.

JenniferR771
05-05-2012, 09:58 AM
She has got to be wondering exactly what you were wearing before when she found you in your underwear sitting in a box on the back porch. LMAO on her part.
We all worry about locks and keys...accidents happen.
Like the time Ms. came home early and I was trapped in the basement. Major panic when she called down the stairs and I was wearing her wedding dress. I ripped it off and stuffed into a closet. Came up the stairs nude. Try explaining that one.

Gwinnie
05-05-2012, 10:13 AM
luckily I was off work that day so I had been in bed. She thought I was still sleeping when she called. So I didn't have to explain why I had almost nothing on.

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-05-2012, 11:07 AM
That's why I always store a key in my tool box in the garage, family knows it's there just in case they need to get in while we are away or while I lock myself out while dressed as a girl.

Lorileah
05-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Hmmm...being seen in a dress or being seen in your underwear. I think I would have made the other decision personally.

Sarah Doepner
05-05-2012, 11:43 AM
And the whole time I'm thinking "I'm sure glad it's not January and really, really cold." And I agree with Lorileah, it may have been a good opportunity to open that door a little more. It's still possible when you have your next conversation to bring up that day when she had to come home early and let you in.

Stephanie47
05-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Unless you were "hiding" from an unplanned encounter with a neighbor or delivery person, that would have been the perfect time to let your wife see "her." I bet she would have had a good laugh. If she knows of your cross dressing and is OK with it and you went shopping together, do you really think she does not know you get dolled up when the opportunity arises?

Gwinnie
05-05-2012, 12:24 PM
she probably does know. But at the same time she hasn't seen me like that yet. And that would have been more of a shock to drop on her then than I think I would want to do.

BLUE ORCHID
05-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Hi CS, That's why they have thoes bumper stickers that say ( $#!+ happens ).

Barbara Ella
05-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Quick thinking. Time for those extra keys, and most likely the beginning of the time to have "that talk" and see how receptive your wife is to see you dressed. Mine does not want me to dress when she is around, but has said that if she comes home early I am not to try to run and hide. Go figure. haven't tried to push that boundary yet. Good luck.

Barbara

RADER
05-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Yes a well hidden key, maybe behind the freezer would be a good safe guard;
However, you might ask your wife ether to dress you one time, or ask her
what would be something you could wear for fun around the house once in awhile.
That just might open the door for you, but please take it slowly as not to frighten her.
Rader

STACY B
05-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Key ,, Good idea ,, Choice of outfits ,, Great idea ,, Make sure when you step outside that your wearing something you willing to get caught in . So just something to chew on .