PDA

View Full Version : This just makes me really mad!!!!!!

Chazity
05-06-2012, 02:49 AM
So im seaching the web for tips advise and movies about crossdressing when i come across this link that says ,stop crossdressing ,so i click on it .........and im just repulsed by this former CD that is saying that what i am is wrong .... Now i am completely understanding of who i am and i know that their is nothing wrong with me,but for those who are trying to find out who they are and why, this is just wrong ...This could cause them to go crazy or worse ,cause them to take their own life ,it makes me :Angry3:not only mad but also sad. i wish i could stop all of the hate and the miss information......................

janet54
05-06-2012, 03:16 AM
Chazity. You are happy with yourself and your dressing . That is all that matters! People will allways hate something or another and that is too bad.But we are getting there sister.

suzy1
05-06-2012, 03:47 AM
Stop Crossdressing .com is a very sad website. Reading about this character trying to stop dressing is silly and the work of a deluded and much troubled man.:eek:

Lets be grateful that we are not like that…..I hope!:)

SUZY

nikki47
05-06-2012, 03:57 AM
Just ignore the negatives,there are thousands on here just like you who are so happy with who they are,just enjoy the pleasure it gives you.I know i do.

Nikki

Beth Mays
05-06-2012, 06:10 AM
The web is chock-full of every kind of thing you can never even think of.... all it takes is $20 to regester a domain name and little as $4 a month to have someone host it. It is so easy to spread the hate from behind a keyboard, it is a fine line beteween free speach and hate.

Sandra1746
05-06-2012, 06:20 AM
You can't stop those who spew hate but we can speak out against it; and serve as living examples of why it is wrong. Use the 'anger' generated inside of you by this drivel to motivate you to work more diligently to eliminate prejudice in your community and also within yourself. Acceptance is both an inside and external process.

Cross dressing is necessary for most of us and it is enjoyable and harmless; the more that message is accepted by the wider community the better it will be for everyone.

Hugs,
Sandra1746

Silentpartner GG SO
05-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Think of any hobby, passtime, difference, religion, belief etc. etc. there will be someone somewhere who will say its evil, wrong, dirty, etc. there are a lot of nutters out there, you just have to let it go over your head and not take it to heart.

The internet is a bit like TV - if you dont like what's on, change the channel.

ronda
05-06-2012, 07:09 AM
i would not click on his web site because i have no desire to stop dressing as i sit here in bra panties and red silk pj it is a shame that people do stupid stuff on the internet that can cause negtive reaction for some that are on the edge i wonder how they can live with them self after causing such pain

Kimberlyfaye
05-06-2012, 07:30 AM
That place is a joke. I'm all for people having their own views on things but I despise people who force their beliefs on others or in this instance, say that everyone else who does not share thier belief is wrong. If I met this person in the real world and not behind his so called trench I would not give him the time of day. I don't believe in God or Jesus so why would I listen to someone telling me they want me to live my life any way other than how I wanted to live it?

Sorry, just had to offer my thoughts on this.

Hugs girls, there is nothing wrong with us, and we all know that :-)
Mikayla x

noeleena
05-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Hi,

Its the old story if you dont like food then stop eating , do they no of cause not they still carry on yet still go on as to why its bad for you. .

Well the same applys to dressing it makes no difference what you wear. some one some where will say you cant wear that because of ......
The Kings years ago did not wont any one to wear any clothes like them why because they would be upstaged so the Kings made laws against the populous so that was that ,

The women riped thier dress's about every 4 to 6 ins from the waist line down in defience of said King & latter they sewed in panles of coloured clothe that would show when walking standing still you could not see the colours behind the main dress outwardly.
Now the king wore dress's & so did many men the difference was ...... well was there a difference read up the Renaissance times of 1400 to 1700 & see if there was..

so why do we in the western socity have a problem then again , im a scot male or female we wear a kilt = equle , = to a skirt, for the english .

If this said person has a problem then its he who is the problem because he does not know history or what was worn years ago.

...noeleena...

Tina B.
05-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Many people think it's bad, crazy, sinful, wrong,evil, nasty, shameful, and against there religious beliefs. It can't be helped, it can't be stopped, but it can be ignored! This last week you had a pastor running around saying if your son shows a limp wrist, whack it. Make him man up, or just beat it out of him, now that man is scary, because some one might listen to him and try it. But some idiot on the inter web, is just a nut to be ignored, it's like reading comments after a news article, you read a few and realize, it's some pretty whack people that bother to write those nasty comments, and I would not want to join, them or bother to read them. But we know they are all wrong anyway, I know I'm not crazy, or evil, how about you?
Tina B.

Foxglove
05-06-2012, 09:52 AM
I HATE CARS! I ABSOLUTELY HATE CARS! They're dirty, they're dangerous, they pollute the atmosphere, they kill and maim on a regular basis. They make life in the city dirty and noisy and intolerable. And people spend so much money on them. Think how much of your life you waste, working to pay for a car, when you could get around so much more cheaply on the bus or train. And think of all the petrol you'd be helping society to save.

Now, hang on a minute, I can probably find a verse in the Bible that justifies my hatred of cars. And when I do that, then I can tell all of you irresponsible car-owners that you're not just irresponsible, you're also sinners. And you should feel very, very guilty about what you're doing. You should repent and do things the way I want you to.

Do you see, Chazity, how easy it is to become a nut-case? If I wanted to become a nut-case, I could think of hundreds of ways to do it. In fact, it's been one thing I've had to work really hard at it in life--not becoming a nut-case. And some people would say I haven't really succeeded.

So don't worry about the nutters. Just do what's right for you. I've been on that guy's website and I didn't waste much time on it.

Best wishes, Annabelle

SquirrelGirl
05-06-2012, 03:11 PM
People fear what they don't understand. I'm not shocked anymore over the close minded folks in our society. I say live and let live.

Kayla C
05-06-2012, 03:27 PM
As Batman would say "You poor deluded girl!"

I'm not seeing overt maliciousness on this site - unlike the pastor that Frederique referenced who wants to beat cd curious boys into manning up - poor Jared is just engaging in extreme self-denial. He knows he is a crossdresser but believes he can make his crossdressing go away with a mighty feat of will power and self-deprivation. Those of us who have been there have learned the hard way that this is just not possible! You can try your whole life to make it go away but it will not. Acknowledging this as part of who you are is really the only option. IMHO!

Kayla C

Silentpartner GG SO
05-06-2012, 04:20 PM
I HATE CARS! I ABSOLUTELY HATE CARS! They're dirty, they're dangerous, they pollute the atmosphere, they kill and maim on a regular basis. They make life in the city dirty and noisy and intolerable. And people spend so much money on them. Think how much of your life you waste, working to pay for a car, when you could get around so much more cheaply on the bus or train. And think of all the petrol you'd be helping society to save.

Now, hang on a minute, I can probably find a verse in the Bible that justifies my hatred of cars. And when I do that, then I can tell all of you irresponsible car-owners that you're not just irresponsible, you're also sinners. And you should feel very, very guilty about what you're doing. You should repent and do things the way I want you to.

Do you see, Chazity, how easy it is to become a nut-case? If I wanted to become a nut-case, I could think of hundreds of ways to do it. In fact, it's been one thing I've had to work really hard at it in life--not becoming a nut-case. And some people would say I haven't really succeeded.

So don't worry about the nutters. Just do what's right for you. I've been on that guy's website and I didn't waste much time on it.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Well you've got me convinced Annabelle! I'll sell my car tomorrow for sure and then I'll be saved! :rofl:

Cheryl T
05-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Everyone has and is entitled to their opinion....but you don't have to listen or agree with it.

darla_g
05-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Think of any hobby, passtime, difference, religion, belief etc. etc. there will be someone somewhere who will say its evil, wrong, dirty, etc. there are a lot of nutters out there, you just have to let it go over your head and not take it to heart.

The internet is a bit like TV - if you dont like what's on, change the channel.This is excellent advice. There are people that feel compelled to tell you why you are all wrong. If you don't feel like you have a problem with your dressing (eg. you are dressing compulsively, dressing is preventing you from doing something) then just ignore them and live your own life.

I have seen web sites that are run by "former" crossdressers that discuss the evil of it and also those that claim it is immoral for religious reasons. Just ignore the anger they spout.

Eryn
05-06-2012, 06:09 PM
...im just repulsed by this former CD that is saying that what i am is wrong ....

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." [Joe, The Princess Diaries]

Some people need to prop themselves up by running other people down. Other people prop themselves up by helping others. The only real decision we have is which approach we want to take in our own lives.

msginaadoll
05-06-2012, 06:24 PM
I dont have any problem with those who are against crossdressing. That is there opinion and they have every right to it. However... I dont believe there is any right to do any physical harm to anyone or verbally assault that is where it crosses the line. I refuse to be intolerant of others no matter what there opinion of me.

Veronica27
05-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Talk about being mad!! I just spent valuable time writing my reply to this thread, being interrupted several times by personal matters, and then reviewing my reply to make sure it expressed my thoughts correctly, only to receive a message that I had to relog back in to the site when I attempted to post it. All my work disappeared, and despite futile attempts at refreshing, is gone forever. I no longer have the time, desire or inclination to try to rewrite my thoughts fully. I will simply say that after reading several of the articles on the referenced website, I encountered nothing that I would consider hateful toward crossdressing or crossdressers. I was writing to say that such websites could be helpful to those who have valid reasons for wanting to quit crossdressing. Giving in to the inevitability of the crossdressing "need", despite the desire to quit, is as defeatest as the viewpoint of those who proclaim that they want to get out of the closet but find all sorts of excuses for their inability to fulfill their desires. The articles I read concentrated on assessing the validity of the desire to quit, and stressed the positivity of approach necessary for success. They said nothing derogatory about crossdressing generally, or those who participated in it.

Veronica

Cynthia Anne
05-06-2012, 08:44 PM
''God is great, beer is good'' just more proof that ''people are crazy''! Hugs!

Jonianne
05-06-2012, 09:02 PM
[I]I HATE CARS! I ABSOLUTELY HATE CARS! They're dirty, they're dangerous, they pollute the atmosphere, they kill and maim on a regular basis. They make life in the city dirty and noisy and intolerable. And people spend so much money on them. Think how much of your life you waste, working to pay for a car, when you could get around so much more cheaply on the bus or train. And think of all the petrol you'd be helping society to save.......

OK, here is the theme song for all you auto haters, by Jerry Reed about the smok'in, chok'in automobile:

"Well if you're one of the millions who own one of them
Gas drinkin' piston clinkin' air pollutin' smoke belchin'
Four wheeled buggies from Detroit City then pay attention
I'm about to sing your song son

Well now I'm not a man to point or judge to bear ill-will or hold a grudge
But I think it's time I said me a few choice words
All about that demon the automobile the metal monster with the polyglass wheels
The end result of a dream of Henry Ford
Well now I've got a car that's mine alone that me and the finance company own
A ready made pile of manufactured grief
And if I ain't out of gas in the pourin' rain I'm changin' a flat in a hurricane
I once spent three days lost on a cloverleaf

Well Lord Mr Ford I just wish that you could see
What your simple horse-less carriage has become
Well it seems your contribution to man to say the least got a little out of hand
Well Lord Mr Ford what have you done
Come away with me Lucille in my smokin' chokin' automobile"

Jessica86
05-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Seen it. That guy is not a crossdresser. Never was. He was a fetish dresser who got caught by his wife and is fighting to get his kids back. My two cents on that is done.

Alice Torn
05-06-2012, 09:51 PM
We all have the right to like, or hate different things. Thank God for our freedoms of speech, and press. "With LIBERTY and justice for all." "Proclaim LIBERTY throughout the land." If we want freedom to do what we want, we must give others who disagree that freedom.

April_Ligeia
05-06-2012, 10:06 PM
As Batman would say "You poor deluded girl!"

I'm not seeing overt maliciousness on this site - unlike the pastor that Frederique referenced who wants to beat cd curious boys into manning up -

Kayla C

These stories really bother me. I wish I could meet this "pastor" -- go ahead and hit me. When I hit him back, I wonder how long it would take him to ",an up" and get back up so I could hit him again. I hate bullies.

I realize this is probably petty, but also, before any of these conservative yahoos spout off about "manning up," I wish they would come to my part of the world -- Camden, NJ where I live or Philadelphia, PA where I work, and see if you can "man up" enough to leave your car and walk down the sidewalk. I think I already know the answer and, by the way, Jesus can't help you here.

Foxglove
05-07-2012, 03:52 AM
Well you've got me convinced Annabelle! I'll sell my car tomorrow for sure and then I'll be saved! :rofl:

Praise the Lord! A convert! My life's work has been justified! Now I'll be able to hold my head high when I meet my maker!

Vieja
05-07-2012, 09:43 AM
I have never been to stopcrossdressing.com and now that I know it exists I will still not go. I suppose that is narrow minded of me. At my age it has nothing to do with fetish. At my age it is great to

have something I can do that makes me feel good and takes very little energy to accomplish.

Vieja

Stephanie47
05-07-2012, 11:45 AM
When I was a youth and was forced to attend church I was subjected to a weekly tirade of sermons indicating everyone was going to hell for one reason or another. Sinners all! I was also subjected to tirades concerning how other Christians were 'wrong' in their beliefs. Things have not changed. I hear the same crap from the pulpit. I guess when and if I stand before God, she may ask me why I wore a dress and heels. Maybe not. Until then I decided a long time ago to treat everyone with respect.

Alaina R
05-07-2012, 08:41 PM
I would guess that creating a site like that is his way of trying to force himself to stay on the "straight and narrow"; it's part of the plan to "conquer it". It sounds like a real struggle. Even though he is repressing the act, his urges have not gone away. Accepting yourself seems like a healthier way to go, especially since, once you really accept this as part (not all) of yourself and integrate it into your life (this can vary widely from person to person), the compulsive need, which he defines as addiction, can mellow out. I'll bet that even if he never dresses again, he'll always be fighting it - it's a screwed up way to live.

NathalieX66
05-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Being a native Marylander who loves to eat blue crabs (and heavily seasoned with Old Bay seasoning), and a coastal Rhode Islander who loves littlenecks and quahoags, I will never find eternal ife in heaven because I am the world's number one sinner and violator of Leviticus 11:10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you.........yeah, I eat shellfish, so I'm a sinner.

I'm also not so good with Deuteronomy 22: 5 either..... The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

What I find strange about some certain people who call themselves Christian is that they are obsessed with the Old Testament section of the bible, all hebrew scripture, and they mention nothing about the New Testament (the Jesus Christ part).....go figure.:facepalm:

abbie_lynn
05-07-2012, 09:15 PM
I came across this website one night during one of the phases I had my clothes all put away... I read it and thought "hmm, maybe I can do that, and be 'normal'" --- That night, I went to bed in my boxers and t-shirt and woke up the next morning to go back and read more. I then closed my laptop, drove to the store, and bought a new set of panties. I went to bed that night in panties and a cami only to think how great that website was for realizing all the stupid reasons I stopped dressing up.

So that site totally worked for me :D

I did stop again for another period of time, and probably will again, but who's counting.

~Abbie

NathalieX66
05-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Abbie, I know what you're up to.......Good for you if this makes you happy.
I am done with the Roman Catholic church....or any other denomination. I am done with any organized form of religion, especially when it comes in the form of a book.
God/Jesus is a moot point. I'll learn my lesson come judgement day. No evidence that God doesn't exist. I feel we should be more aligned with nature as it is.
The Universe is too vast and complicated to be condensed into human literature.

abbie_lynn
05-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Nice to meet you. Honestly if there is a deity out there, which I don't doubt the possibility of but I don't devote much time to thinking about, I hope it has better things to do than worry if I wear panties or boxers.

NathalieX66
05-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Let us not worry about the trivial matters of one teensy miniscule planet (Earth) amongst trillions of planets that exist in billions of galaxies, ours being the Milky Way galaxy. We are all miniscule specks in this vast universe, we are infintismal.
We've had too many wars, too much discrimination, and too much violence on this planet in the name of who has the better God.

abbie_lynn
05-07-2012, 09:40 PM
It's too bad back a few thousand years ago when religions could still be made up, no one made a cross dressing one. I'd go to that Sunday service...

Badtranny
05-07-2012, 10:18 PM
What I find strange about some certain people who call themselves Christian is that they are obsessed with the Old Testament section of the bible, all hebrew scripture, and they mention nothing about the New Testament (the Jesus Christ part).....go figure.:facepalm:

Totally! Even I know that Jesus said "it is finished" in regard to the legalism of the Established bible. (which we call the Old Testament today) The New Testament is supposed to be the Christian bible so why Christians don't follow the message of their own Christ is beyond my feeble heathen understanding.

Frédérique
05-08-2012, 08:43 PM
So im seaching the web for tips advise and movies about crossdressing when i come across this link that says ,stop crossdressing ,so i click on it .........and im just repulsed by this former CD that is saying that what i am is wrong .... Now i am completely understanding of who i am and i know that their is nothing wrong with me,but for those who are trying to find out who they are and why, this is just wrong ...This could cause them to go crazy or worse ,cause them to take their own life ,it makes me not only mad but also sad. i wish i could stop all of the hate and the miss information...

You are what you read, so I would advise you to read all of the positive information put forth on this site – a quick glance around will dispel this notion of “wrongness” that outsiders (and some insiders) are infected with. Anything non-understandable is wrong to some people, so you have to look at it from that angle and act accordingly…

Of course, MtF crossdressing is nearly impossible to explain to someone who is steeped in all things “correct.” Talk about misinformation! I think anyone who believes in “rightness” is a danger to pleasure, happiness, experimentation, and themselves. I know what I don’t understand – it’s this notion that anything different is anathema to normalcy, and it needs to be put right before things get out of hand…

There are so many people in the world – can’t some of us have a little fun, doing something we like to do, something that hurts no one? Surely everyone has their own favorite thing to do that makes them happy – dressing up makes ME happy, and that, alone, makes it a valid enterprise. I found out “who I was” a long time ago, and there was no consternation forthcoming, mainly because I didn’t listen to any negative “take” on crossdressing. It all felt natural; in fact it couldn’t be MORE natural! One man’s pleasure is another man’s poison, I suppose, but I was lucky enough to have the courage to crossdress, and stick by my “self.”
:battingeyelashes: