PDA

View Full Version : first time

ronda
05-06-2012, 09:00 AM
i went to my grandsons soccor game yesterday with my fem jeans and top first time in public in fem clothing no one noticed not evan the kids step one:)

BLUE ORCHID
05-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Hi Ronda, be careful around teenage girls not much gets by them.

ronda
05-06-2012, 09:56 AM
thanks for the advice forgot about that they are sharp and quick to notice again thank you

RADER
05-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Yes; Teen age and preteen age girls ave this build in RADAR that goes off and sounds
alarms at anything not quite rite.
I have been wearing Fem Jeans now for about 2 years. They are great and even my wife says
that they fit me better than my old jeans.
If you use a pull over top, with out buttons, you will have a neutral look. The Kids can spot
a top with the buttons on the wrong side like seeing a flag in the wind.
In a way, Jeans are Jeans, Just keep them plain with no fancy designs on them.
Rader

wilt575
05-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Yes; Teen age and preteen age girls ave this build in RADAR that goes off and sounds
alarms at anything not quite rite.
I have been wearing Fem Jeans now for about 2 years. They are great and even my wife says
that they fit me better than my old jeans.
If you use a pull over top, with out buttons, you will have a neutral look. The Kids can spot
a top with the buttons on the wrong side like seeing a flag in the wind.
In a way, Jeans are Jeans, Just keep them plain with no fancy designs on them.
Rader

wonder where all that clocking experience and radar comes from, like you no problem with jeans,back stich pockets is as far as I go, but watch out with sweaters also like pull overs.

Cynthia Anne
05-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Jeans are jeans! O-KAY! Most of mine have no zipper and very few have back pockets! Some things are easy noticed! Hugs!

crossdressersfriend GG
05-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Jeans aren't jeans, I can tell you a brand of jean and if it's mens or women's by one look at the back pocket. If I've sold it before that is, and if it's popular. And I'm sure teenagers can do the same thing if they've spent enough time at the mall. I've sold clothing for about 10 years and it's an instinct to check brands. The only ones that really make me look twice are Lucky Brand those are almost the same for either.

crossdressersfriend GG
05-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Glad you had a great time too btw! Sorry! :)

Barbara Ella
05-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Glad you had a good time at the game. Hope you were able to enjoy it and not worry about being noticed. Next step!

Barbara

ronda
05-07-2012, 08:18 AM
went to another game on sunday wore my jeans but with one of my man shirts i think i will wear my fem jeans every day

Tina B.
05-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Went out Saturday with the wife, threw on a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, boot cut, even the wife never noticed that they where womens jeans, so yes you can get away with it, as long as the pocket stitching isn't to common, and or to feminine. And they feel a lot better than my Levis!
Tina B.

RADER
05-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Jeans aren't jeans, I can tell you a brand of jean and if it's mens or women's by one look at the back pocket. If I've sold it before that is, and if it's popular. And I'm sure teenagers can do the same thing if they've spent enough time at the mall. I've sold clothing for about 10 years and it's an instinct to check brands. The only ones that really make me look twice are Lucky Brand those are almost the same for either.

I have been wearing jeans from Woman With-In for about 2+ years now. They are boot cut 5 pockets the
except of the hammer loop, look like my Carpenter Jeans I wore to work everyday.
The only way you could spot the difference is by looking for a small tag near the right pocket about 3 "
below the waist band. there is a small pink tab sticking out. My wife spotted it one day, and said "You are
wearing womens jeans". Now I take a magic marker and blacken it out. And that fixes that.
Rader

BillieJoEllen
05-07-2012, 02:48 PM
I've found one give away with women's jeans (outside of pocket stitching) is that the zipper doesn't come down quite so far. A few months ago a day or two before my accident I was wearing a pair of women's pants to Wally World one night. These black pants had a stretch waist band no zipper and no back pockets. No one noticed.

kimdl93
05-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Unless there's some distinguishing detail, I really don't think an average person - excluding someone very familiar with style and cut -arelikely to notice. The question is do you want people to notice?

RenneB
05-07-2012, 04:40 PM
I've been wearing size 10 GG jeans for about 6 months now. I get a few looks now and then, mostly from GGs who look at the jeans, catch my eye and then give me a little smirk. I like them 'cus they have that little bit of spandex in them and they just feel great. Now for the tops.... in malemode I'm not there ... yet..

Renne.....