PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Why did I wait so long?

JamieQ
05-06-2012, 06:14 PM
I was getting ready for work today. My wife was still sleeping so I picked out one of her larger looking Hanes cotton bikini briefs and slipped it on. I thought I would try wearing them at work under my man briefs. I got to work and since I have a locker I decided to shed the man shorts and just wear the women's Hanes. I was a bit worried if I bent over that someone may see them. They are a bit small so I pulled them down in to a more "hipster" position and put in a small pad made out of toilet paper" just in case", but that soon came out as I didn't need it.

Wow! I wore them all day and I had a great day! I'm going to get some girly ankle socks to wear too. I really don't know why I put this off so long and why I thought it was such a big deal. My wife has some skimpier undies that are the flourescent coloured ones. AmandaQ:)

Maria in heels
05-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Amanda...welcome to the world of panties ! A word of caution...make sure that your wife doesn't catch you wearing hers...get your own silly !

Cynthia Anne
05-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Yeah! Get your own Nylon or saten is sooo much better! I own no cotton ones! Hugs!

Danielle_cder
05-06-2012, 08:44 PM
yess! aren't they great I don't own any male undies!

JamieQ
05-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Almost got caught on here. I meant that the flourescents coloured ones are very appealing. I'm looking for my very own florescents. Amanda

EjayeCD
05-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Don't worry abot it. I have underdressed for years, and I's a retired police officer. LT when I retired. Go for It. I recommend Vavity Fair.

April_Ligeia
05-06-2012, 09:49 PM
I have a bunch of women's panties but I never wore anyone else's primarily because they would never fit. Just buy some of your own, if your wife might object to you wearing hers.

RADER
05-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Yes; I wear only woman's Panties, and in many different colors. I find that they are more
comfortable ans supportive than men's Underwear.
Rader

ColleenCD
05-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Hi Amanda.

When your wife learns of your recent appreciation of her intimate wear, you can expect three words to be expressed quite loudly from her..."GET YOUR OWN!" But you will find the mass majority of this forum will agree with you, there is nothing like the addictive feel of of snug sheer lingerie.

Colleen

Rebecca W.
05-07-2012, 05:33 AM
Good Morning Amanda,
Welcome to the world of panties! I have to admit that I prefer satin and silk panties over cotton. I dare you to try on a pair of satin thong panties, you will never go back to mens briefs after that experience!:o Add a nice pair of pantyhose for your work day and you will be comfortable all day.

Tina B.
05-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Cotton briefs are nice, but I have to agree with the others, nothing beats nylon, or satin, except silk! I find Haynes are pretty good at the cheaper end of the price range, or Bali, or vanity fair, at a little higher price, are very nice. But the ones that feel the best, are the ones that you buy for yourself, rather than wearing someone Else's, there is nothing like the feel of ownership.
Tina B.

Amber Chen
05-07-2012, 09:48 AM
I agree...go ahead and buy your own!!!

As it is coming up on Summer here in the States, I'd recommend either microfiber or cotton (at least cotton crotch) panties instead of the satin or nylon ones, which, even though they feel nice at first, will feel 'sweaty' after a while. Save the satin/nylon ones for wearing at home or at night.

shawnsheila
05-07-2012, 10:51 AM
I have been too focused on shoes I forgot all about the undies. I did actually go out and get measured for a bra (every gal should) but I need to improve my panty collection :) This was just the post to get me moving in that direction! Thanks!!!

jackielou
05-07-2012, 11:03 AM
i wear bali skamp panties they are perfect for a man plenty of room for a pad or the package they are very light weight and feel great almost like not having anything on they are great you and the wife should try them they come in many colors and i have worn them to my doctor and everywhere for a long time with my bra i always under dress in my normal male clothes

Stephanie47
05-07-2012, 11:57 AM
You need to buy your own panties. You look young. Mother's Day is upcoming. This is the perfect time to expand your wardrobe. Get to the store and select some pretty bra and matching panty sets. For under dressing I recommend buying some split slips that may be worn under pants. I've ordered from an eBay seller a black and a white Velrose petti panty that can be adjusted to 16-20 inch lengths. They are great for wearing under pants. I personally love the feel of nylon (no cotton for me). Due to the great feeling that may occur when wearing them, I also wear a matching nylon panty. Thigh high stockings also work well for under dressing. I would also recommend a plain camisole to match the petti panties. Caution with bras due to straps showing. Basically, you can dress just short of a dress and heels!

prettytoes
05-07-2012, 12:16 PM
I agree with the majority here. Even before my wife knew about my dressing, I almost always wore women's panties. I explained it to her by telling her that they fit me better, were more comfortable, and were cheaper than men's "fashion" underwear. I mostly stuck to neutral colors and no satin or lace. It started by me claiming to have run out of clean underwear and needing to borrow a pair of hers. I used to throw clean underwear in the wash to validate my excuse. It worked pretty well!
Now that she knows...Woo-Hoo! I wear satin string bikinis...in the winter. As others have stated, the satin really tends to stick to you when you sweat. I like cotton for summer; however I now go with the 4 "P"'s pinks, pastels, and pretty patterns. I like hipsters, boyshorts, and bikinis. I tend to prefer the "Joe Boxer" brand from K Mart. They are priced right, and I like the multi packs with a variety of patterns and colors; they fit me really well. Most of the reviews for the satin string bikinis on their web site are by men that love wearing them.

JamieQ
05-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Went shopping for panties again 3 times! :2c: 2nd time I can say that if I turned around and walked right back in that the saleslady wouldn't have had remembered even what she scanned. 3rd time I spent alot of time looking at the womens undie section and no one even paid attention! I got my "starter kit" of 10 pieces. I thought size 8 fit good but one EX/XL really feels good! :DIn past times I think I was trying to use "someone elses" that I about had to stretch on!!!! Amanda

Okay off to work with a stop to the locker room first..

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-08-2012, 03:21 PM
I prefer "joe boxer " brand from K-Mart. They are just the best, satin string bikini's in all different colors. They come in a 4 pack and cost like 8.00 a pack. I have zero man undies but lot's of string bikini panties.

Marguarite
05-08-2012, 09:40 PM
yeah Amanda, Once you go pantie, you never go back. I made the commitment recently, when i moved the panties into the regular drawers drawer and threw all the guy drawers out.
i'm getting rid of all the t-shirts next, in favor of cami-t's, i even found a couple at wally-world, with built in bra, that i can slip the breast forms in as soon as i get home.

JamieQ
05-08-2012, 10:07 PM
I hear ya...I don't want to take them off and change before going home. I think my SO will eventually accept panties especially if the first that she knows about comes from the mens section. I'm trying to find something really skimpy to sleep in since I sweat alot at night (hot flashes from meds). She has bought me some girly looking clothes in the past innocently not knowing, especially getting a deal on sale! I wore the T-shirt one yesterday. Why do GG clothes have to be so dang comfortable?????

BTW you better not try the toilet paper pad very long. The perfume used in t-paper can cause allergic reactions. Use a light panty liner if you need to use something. Amanda