PDA

View Full Version : 8 Years

Robyn0716
05-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Well, girls it's been a long time. I got married 8 years ago and put Robyn away. But, of course she's back prettier than ever. I had to move back home and took a new job. So I am staying with my mom. But my wife is back in my previous state with the kids. Until they are out of school at the end of June. So I am back where it all started. I am on a business trip for a week and i brought my little bag of goodies. I missed putting on make-up so bad......I am going to have fun this week!!!!! Then I will put her away. To much to lose and she would never accept it. Love you all

April_Ligeia
05-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Such a shame but have fun. I have been in the too-much-to-lose category although I am not currently there. Hope you have an awesome trip.

NathalieX66
05-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Hi Robyn,
Hope all gets better.
Having a trans side will never go away....ever. You simply cannot put it back in the box, and expect it to go away.
I make lemonade out of the lemons I have.
Best of luck!

Robyn0716
05-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks - I know it never goes away. But that is ok. I appreciate the support.

Robyn0716
05-06-2012, 10:08 PM
I will thanks Apri!!!!! Have a awesome night!!!!!

darla_g
05-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Robyn have you ever asked your wife? she may surprise you

Tina B.
05-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Wow, it must be hard, just getting out on rare occasion, but with so much at risk, a guy just has to make do I guess, enjoy the time you do get!
Tina B.

kimdl93
05-07-2012, 03:29 PM
As others have said, this part of usmay be hidden bit seldom really goes away. I understand how much you fear losing. I would suggest you also consider how hiding yourself may be affecting you emotional wellness, your marriage and other aspects of your life. Sometimes there are hidden cost associated with hiding.

Barbara Ella
05-07-2012, 03:40 PM
As was said, this will never go away. A few may be lucky enough to supress it and not suffer emotionally. I wish you the best, and please make sure of yourself and others before making a decision one way or another. The status quo is at least the known alternative. Hoping you get to enjoy the week.

Barbara

RenneB
05-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Same boat here girl. Put her 'away' for 15 years and now out and about but still in the 'closet'. Too much to lose like you say. Not sure what the future holds, but I had a blast today.

Renne.....

Marcie R.
05-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Hi Robyn, I know just how you feel because I have been through a similar situation. There comes a time when we must reluctantly make some sacrifices. This may only be a pause in your life as Robyn ,but give it some time. Caution, don't purge all your favorite clothe and accessories. Just keep themtucked away, for that time in the future that you are unaware of at this time.
Love, Marcie R

Robyn0716
05-07-2012, 09:52 PM
No, I never have even tried. Just a hunch. I mean she is very straight laced....She doesn't even like to receive oral ..... Or to give it either ......