PDA

View Full Version : Admiring my femininity, my dresses and winding up in front of the mirror

emmicd
05-06-2012, 11:53 PM
I just love to look in the mirror as I try on my dresses and cardigans. I enjoy the feeling of undergarments like waist cincher panties, nylon silk pantyhose, body briefers underneath my beautiful dresses. I can spend hours in front of the mirror in the middle of the night and do my own fashion show trying on my ever increasing collection of beautiful dresses.

I also love baseball so one of my favorite things to do in front of the mirror is to go into my pitching windup in a beautiful dress. This to me is such a tremendous liberating feeling and I am in my glory combining my love of feminine clothing with my love of baseball.

I wish I could play on a transgendered baseball team and wear a dress in the field and as I come up to the plate. This would be a dream come true for me as it is an awesome feeling being feminine and still being able to play baseball.

I feel so great and I look so pretty as I wind up to pitch wearing an awesome dress. I can't fight this feeling because I love it so much!

Do any of you girls have such experiences or enjoy looking into the mirror admiring your outfit and doing something you like such as winding up to pitch, jumping jacks or dancing?

I also love to dance in front of the mirror in one of my fave dresses listening to my fave music!

It is amazing!

Please share!

Thank you!

emmi

ArleneRaquel
05-06-2012, 11:55 PM
I love mirrors, the only problem is that they don't love moi. Darn it I have so much broken glass around the house. :2c:

Noemi
05-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Hi Girlfriend!
I do not practice pitching in my dresses. You are kinda silly girl I am laughing over here. I do like baseball and am a Yankee fan, poor Mo. Maybe he is home in a dress too...ya never know.

I do look in the mirror too and see Noemi looking back when I am dressed up. This helps me. Most days I see her in my eyes and expressions. But there are dark days too, I hate to mention but true, that I do not like what I see at all and think I am a fool.

I had a colleagues wife trying to set me up with her twin sister tonight at a dinner party. I was ambivalent, and she backed off. I told her I am complicated and left it at that.
The conversation never did get around to wearing dresses and pitching a no hitter though you silly!! LOL
Fun post, enjoy you dresses dear. I would like to gt a few tops this week. I like wearing classic skirts that hit just below the knee, maybe looking for a longer one too.
I am in my nightie drinking tea winding down.

Noemi

Cynthia Anne
05-07-2012, 05:41 AM
I really enjoy mirrors! And you really add an exciting 'pitch' to it! But becareful when sliding into home base! It may become 'show and tell' time in that pretty dress! Hugs!

Tina B.
05-07-2012, 09:07 AM
No, no, no! Not in your pretty dress, you'll ruin it. Besides, that's why they make those cute short, shorts!
Tina B.

Foxglove
05-07-2012, 10:10 AM
I love coffee and I love whisky, but unlike a lot of people, I'd never dream of mixing the two.

I also love baseball and dresses, but I don't think I'd mix those two, either--unless I was up in the stands watching the game, which, come to think of it, I would be, since I was never worth a hoot at shortstop. So you given me a new idea. Thanks, Emmi!

Best wishes, Annabelle

Stephanie47
05-07-2012, 11:07 AM
I Love being en femme. I don't know about taking a pitching stance while en femme. However, I do love a mirror. When en femme I spend a lot of time in the kitchen-dining area. In a straight line of sight from the stove there is a full length mirror in the guest bathroom/powder room. If I leave the door open I can view myself while cooking or baking or ironing in the kitchen. Now standing the distance from the mirror it tends to diminish, if not eliminate, the male facial features since I wear a shoulder length grey wig. I love being able to watch myself doing my chores in high heels and a pretty dress. Also, when the weather is not permitting eating breakfast or lunch outside, I can sit at the kitchen table and view myself in the mirror.

If you're really into baseball and being en femme have you ever thought of getting or having an All American Girls Baseball League made?

Janine cd
05-07-2012, 09:21 PM
I love standing in front of a mirror and confirming that what I see is really the feminine image that I thought was possible. Of course, it's only in the eye of the beholder.