PDA

View Full Version : In honor of my 400 post

Kathy4ever
05-07-2012, 04:01 AM
Well it has been along time to get to this 400 post. I check out the site daily but feel I don;t have that much interesting to the sujects or have too many expieriences to tell. Well yesterday was another first for me. On saturday night I painted a crackle effect to my toenais. A black underneath and a deep purple over. I luv it. I then went on to paint my fingernails which I've done a few times a light purple mauve color. I had my womans walking sneakers a black capri exercise pant and a red tank top with a unbutton shirt over. My wife wanted to go grocery shopping and went like that.I even had some cheek glow make up on and a little purple eye make up on. She never said a word about the nail polish or the makeup as she has grown a little more accepting as years past. I really wanted to wear sandals but did not want push the envelope too much with her. I think she has gotten to the stage where if it makes me happy then wear it. I've told her several times in the past few months that I was proud of her growing to acceptance. It has been a long journey to this point. After the grocery store we went to goodwill. I say she regressed a little as we walked quickly past the womans cloths for her to look at the household goods. We ended up buying a dustpan.(boring) I did mention buying hot curlers but she ignored me. I did buy an ankle bracelet. All in all a good expierence for her and me.

Cynthia Anne
05-07-2012, 05:32 AM
Happy 400th Kathy!:) Progress is great and exciting! And I bet it stays that way as long as you move at the speed of the hi-way deptartment! Best of luck to you girl! Hugs!

Tina B.
05-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Sounds like the two of you are coming to terms with your cross dressing, that's got to feel good. Congrats on #400, but in that many years, I think you could have thought of more to say, I'll bet we would find your thoughts more interesting than you might think we would.
Tina B.

Kathy4ever
05-08-2012, 04:38 AM
Thank you. Sometimes I have a thought and then it goes away or I type in a thought and before I can post it it dissapears. That is frustrating. I would like to add to my to original post something that happened last night. My daughter wanter her fingernails done and my wife said daddy will do. After painting her nails and I went and got a cold cup of water for her to put her fingers in so the nail polish would set faster. My wife said she never heard that and then made a comment that that was scary LOL. The three of us were having a good time at the kitchen table. I felt like one of the girls. This is not the first time I painted my daughters nails but the first time my wife was there while I was doing wife is still trying to get used to it and I'm trying to talk about it some at a pace she can handle. Ove rthe past few years it has been like the elephant in the room that nobody notices. She still does not care for this but she has gotten a little more comfortable with it and i have been praising her the past couple weeks with her progress. I even said that to her last night as we laid in bed. She joking said she can't wait to see the shrink on wednesday. I don't know if she is going to say something or not but if it makes her happier to talk to someone (so be it) I have not gotten worried a bit. Her problems she said last night was not because of this but does not help. (sorry to ramble)