PDA

View Full Version : Anyone dealing with halloween consequences

dawnmcdaniels
11-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Anyone else getting the eyes open stare from friends after going public at halloween ??

MarinaTwelve200
11-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Not me---I went in fem mode LAST year as a Gypsy fortune teller. I was given the benifit of the doubt. I laughed along with everyone else.

NOW if I had gone as a female again THIS YEAR, (I went as mark twain THIS year) THEN folks mighta thought that I was "funny", but I knew better.---The Gypsy is forgotten and now its my MARK Twain they talk about----

Going as a female on Halloween is OK, so long as one does not make a habbit of it. two or more times in a row might make people suspicious.---Ive just got the reputation of good disguizes---not of always doing drag.

So what happened to you? was your group so uptight as to be suspicious of a guy in drag on Halloween?---or is it just your imagination bothering you about something that may be too "close to home"?

dawnmcdaniels
11-08-2005, 10:27 PM
I play Ice hockey on a league and we had a big party.. A few have said I looked too comfortable in drag. Mostly just silly locker room jokes. Everyone thought it looked great. They know I am married and did'nt give it much more thought. I want to do it again next year and some have already put in requests. Definately found 2 other closet CD in the league. Just not sure how to approach it. I did have an absoloutely fabulous time as this was the first time I have ever been out enfemme. What a blast !!

nancy58
11-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Remember that Mark Twain found out an interesting thing about repetition. If you tell a joke once, you'll get some laughs. Tell the same one again, and you get fewer laughs. Tell it a third time, and people laugh harder, and they laugh harder still with each repetition. So maybe you can do the same thing with repetition.

Or not....

Just a thought,
Nancy

swiss_susan
11-09-2005, 04:02 AM
I did much the same thing for halloween I went to my rugby clubs bar dressed as a school girl. I think the thing that threw them most was the fact I had the 5 inch ankle boots. I just explained that I had picked the whole thing up on ebay boots and all. But I did get lots of compliments. That was my first time out en femme too at least where there were other people.

Love

Susan

dalee
11-09-2005, 04:31 AM
ya i'm dealing with halloween. i went out with a beautiful girl who was dressed like a man and I of course like a beautiful woman. Well my face is'nt prettyier then a girls face but my ass and legs smoke 90% of the women I've seen.I cant even count how many women have told me over the years that they wished that they had a perfect round ass and super sexy legs like mine. We didnt go to any bars that we would have been noticed. We wnet to the Gypsy and Free Zone. What fun.

dawnmcdaniels
11-09-2005, 07:39 AM
a bit of then same but I went all out. I went as a prostitute and my wife as the cop. I had real acrylic french nails and TOES applied (Unbelievably awesome). I still have the toes on but lost the fingers. I had a lot of compliments on how well I looked. It seems all of the girls were jealous of my legs. I had on a short purple mini skirs with 6 inch open toe sandals patent of course. my legs were shaved so no pantyhose. A few of the players and their spouses said with legs like yours you should have been a french maid. I told them next year Ill try that.......They said I better not chicken out..... eventualy Ill get the nerve to post halloween pictures.

Lacamas
11-09-2005, 10:39 AM
I went as a 1910 Gibsons girl. I even won the company's best costume prize.
Everyone could not believe it was me. Our office manager was gushing about my skirt and petti coats.

The only bad thing about all of it is the F***ing company laid me off a week later. They told me that they actually informed the contracting company i was working thru a week before halloween about the layoff.

Just filed for unemployment and looking for work.
The bright side is i now longer have to deal with idiots and i can go out as gloria more often:) .

Julie
11-09-2005, 11:16 AM
One year I dressed as a she-devil and when I was done looked 'too good' and my wife agreed. She felt everyone would know. So I changed into a guy costume :(

Another year I went to a party hosted by my sister. She was the only one I would know there so I went all girl. It was in a hotel and as I walked past the bell boy I said, "Don't laugh!" and smiled so he knew I was being funny. His jaw dropped. "I thought you were a woman! I had no idea! Way to go!" That was cool. Later I was talking to one of my sister's friends and she was fishing for an answer if this was more than just a Halloween costume. "You look too good," she said. I never told her. :p

dawnmcdaniels
11-09-2005, 11:25 AM
The cosmetologist who cuts my hair offered to help me withy my costume preperations. She did full makeup and nails so I looked borderline passable if you get past the 255 lbs 6ft 2in frame. As I left her appartment heading to the party I hit a long traffic jam on Interstate 4 through Orlando. I had several looks at passerbyers but none seemed to double take or even notice. I think sitting in the car my frame was hidden. Once at the party a few of the people whom I know had no idea it was me. Two spouses of several players on my team told me that they could not tell I was not a woman. One good friend told me that if I werent in 6" heels and stood about 6ft. I could pass in a mall. I look in the mirror but am just not sure. Ill keep trying though.

Wendy me
11-09-2005, 11:26 AM
yes every year i did something fem untill one year someone asked are you going to be a girl again....

Donna tv
11-09-2005, 06:01 PM
I have been enfemm for Halloween 7 times not all in a row but spaced just far enough apart that friends would not get any ideas, but after so many times and like you say you carry yourself so well because in privacy naturally we do this all the time I think some were really second guessing me. Anyway each and everytime was better than the next especially the ones that we went to bars and night clubs. It just feels so great to step out of the house. I had friends of friends who actually wanted to take me out they thought I was so hot I don't think they cared whether I was a male or not. That was such a compliment. I used to get so depressed at the end of the night , I never wanted the party to end.

Sophia Rearen
11-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Yes, I get the "I look too comfortable" response often. I also hear "you look like you're enjoying this too much" and "you're having too much fun" or I love this one, "we're starting to worry about you" Like, I've got some sort of disease. Can't have too much fun. That just wouldn't be right, would it? Perhaps, I pushed it too far this year being the runaway bride. I guess being a bride is too much of a feminine statement. Can't wait to hear them talk about me next year in my latex dress. That'll get them goin!

dawnmcdaniels
11-09-2005, 08:18 PM
so many wonderful halloween stories but no pictures. Ill post mine if you post yours.

Andrea's Lynne
11-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Several Halloweens ago I went to a party en femme, and my wife did a wonderful job on my makeup.

She had several of her friends say, "Wow, your husband is pretty!" Luckily they didn't see me blush!

Lynne

stacy_ramos
11-09-2005, 08:43 PM
I also went femme last year and did pretty well as a vampiress... I was sure if I did it again, some eyebrows would have been raised. This just leaves me wide open for next year to go nuts. The after-Halloween sales went pretty fast here so I didn't find anything sexy for next year. I'm thinking about the sexy secretary look with 'non-costumes'. Should make for a fun time.

sandra_lag
11-13-2005, 09:19 PM
I went en femme the last year carnivals (february 2004), and year 2003 too.
This halloween I didn´t convince my friends to go out on costumes, so I don´t transformate. My girl friends envy my legs and butt, and I had some sensual arm and back grazes from men in the party which I supose don´t know I´m a man...or maybe yes

paulaN
11-13-2005, 10:46 PM
I went out in fem on halloween. must have been over 15 years ago now. one of the people their see me in the mill a day of two later. he was with one of his construction buds and hollered out hay Paula. and started laughing talking to his bud about me dressing as a woman on halloween. I was very upset and embarrassed about it. at that time I thought that I was all alone in my dressing . I know better know and I am much older and I realy do not care about little things like that now. Oh ya I had a realy great time out on that night and everyone said I looked fab. One guy that I did not know said he thought I was a GG. until he see me in the mens bathroom. he he.

jjjjohanne
11-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Two years ago I dressed as a woman from the waist down for Halloween. I wore this outfit to work. I was in a black skirt, black hose, and black heels. Up top, I wore a man's white dress shirt and a tie. I was a hit. A lot of comments and compliments. One guy asked me where I found shoes that would fit. Looking back, that is a good way for a closet CD to find out where to shop...

After that event, I could talk about anything with the ladies at work and they were cool with it. I went back to visit there last year and the first thing out of one ladies mouth was a question about wearing pantyhose. Some said I should go to a (non-halloween) company event dressed as a cheerleader. I miss those people so much!

Joe

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-14-2005, 09:16 PM
Had dinner with a couple I know and showed them my "Halloween photo." I did the standard disclaimer that a "friend" helped me with my make-up (which was sort of true, since the eyes were courtesy of MAC).

They were amazed it was me -- the wife was going "OMG, you're really pretty" and said if she ever got glammed up she wanted my "friend" to do her make-up. (Oops... Fortunately, she rarely wear make-up.) Then she suggested I put the photos up on Hot-or-Not -- little did she know I've already done so. ;)

Not sure if I'll ever come out to my friends, but it was a nice way of testing the waters. It'll be interesting to see if word gets around.

HaleyPink2000
11-15-2005, 02:18 AM
I went as a 1910 Gibsons girl. I even won the company's best costume prize.
Everyone could not believe it was me. Our office manager was gushing about my skirt and petti coats.

The only bad thing about all of it is the F***ing company laid me off a week later. They told me that they actually informed the contracting company i was working thru a week before halloween about the layoff.

Just filed for unemployment and looking for work.
The bright side is i now longer have to deal with idiots and i can go out as gloria more often:) .

Ok Here is one for ya if you like Gibson girls!

This is a neet interesting twist on Gibson. Look at this web site.

http://www.rtpnet.org/robroy/targetkites/Mike/gibson.html

Haley:)

HaleyPink2000
11-15-2005, 02:23 AM
Well since then my wife acts diffrently towards me and the TriEss people. Since the party was a TriEss get together.

Bad or Good is yet to be seen. I dress every evening and for bed each night.
So some of it's been ok. I get to wear nail polish and I did not before. Some plusses and some well not so good. She's in the adjustment stages, I think, LOLOL.

Haley:)

dawnmcdaniels
11-22-2005, 09:19 AM
Well nearly a month later and the funny business hasnt stopped. Our new hockey season started last night. We always have nicknames on our jerseys. On my new jersey there was a new name " Hockychick". This comes about from my halloween costume at this years party. It is all in good fun and they want me to dress up again next year..... Ill Have to think about that one ......
OK !!!

What do you guys think....A french maid comes to my mind !!!

Lissa Stevens
12-01-2005, 08:01 PM
One year I went to my sister-in-laws party enfemme. Everyone loved it. To this day they still refer to me as Mrs. Doubtfire. Not because I rersembled Robin Williams' charactor, but because they liked what I did. It was a compliment. The guys were all curious and the ladies treated me like one of their own. Wherever I sat the women congregated. I think at times they forgot who or what I really was. It was fantastic. I was asked several times afterward why I hadn't dressed again. I didn't want to appear to be too axious to dress so I did not do that at her party again. Too bad she quit having them because it is about time to reprise my role.

BrendaChristine
12-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Remember that Mark Twain found out an interesting thing about repetition. If you tell a joke once, you'll get some laughs. Tell the same one again, and you get fewer laughs. Tell it a third time, and people laugh harder, and they laugh harder still with each repetition. So maybe you can do the same thing with repetition.

Or not....

Just a thought,
Nancy

Nancy, Great thought!
Nice to hear from you again,
Sluggo.