PDA

View Full Version : Dressing and chamber party experience

Chloe82
05-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Well, I did it! On Saturday evening I had my makeover that I previously mentioned.
Mandy did a brilliant job on my makeup, found a lovely wig that we both liked on me (similar to what I normally like/have had, but not quite).

I got to wear a gorgeous basque, stockings, forms etc. For outerwear, I wasn't quite so sure. Seeing as it was a chamber party for the BDSM community, she suggested I dress in some PVC!

Well, after trying a few outfits, we found one that we both liked. It was a black and red maids outfit with lots of frills and a kind of scoop neckline. :)

With my my black patent 5" platform stilettos and a brill little top hat with veil kinda thing on a hair band (very Moulin Rouge!) I loved the complete look, and after a couple of pics taken by Mandy (I really don't like these, so won't be sharing at this time, sorry!) I took the tentative steps downstairs to join the early party crowd.

It was just as I was promised, everyone could not have been nicer, and they were into many different things. There were a few tv/cd's in attendance, who offered me lots of advice and weren't shy on the compliments. Which felt great! As did just being 'me' around other people tbh!

I kept my shoes on for over 5 hours, and most of this was standing, definitley a new record for me!

Single women were in short supply among the 30 or so people present. One older man was showing more than a little interest in me however. As our conversation steered towards such matters, I was asked what I am into, and I told him. He respected this, and didn't try and advance things. He did try on my shoes though, and said he doesn't know how I could walk in them - as did a few of the girls! :heehee:

This is not a fetish to me, but I do enjoy the freedom and acceptance that comes with this crowd. I will definitley be back, and have been asked by a few people there to join fetlife.com, if only to keep in touch with them/upcoming events. I think I will!

As for the PVC, it did feel nice, and when not wearing the fetish style outfits I do really like it. Something I intend to look into more I think. I loved that my stocking tops were on show, especially when sitting.

It's weird, I decided to gather all of the hair to one side and put it around my neck/over chest area and it felt and looked (to me) great. Especially with that cute little hat and my hoops on show. :) Sitting there with my knees together or legs crossed I was told I looked like a proper girl. If only!

I promise next time I shall have pics. I intend to be better prepared, and hopefully look a lot better too.

Thanks for reading, Chloe x

Cynthia Anne
05-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Chloe! You rock girl! Sounds like so much fun! Glad you enjoy it so! Hugs!

Miriam-J
05-07-2012, 08:27 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Chloe, as I thought you would. The BDSM community can be pretty amazing since they're generally about the most accepting of all varieties. You could have dressed in classy women's clothes and received a different, yet still hospitable, welcome. We haven't participated much in recent times, but do remember some interesting occasions.

One word of caution though: there are some predators in the community, and you can't tell by just looking or talking with them. Depend on recommendations from trusted friends, and avoid going anywhere alone.

Enjoy, and good luck.

Miriam

RADER
05-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Chloe;
That sounds like the evening to remember. I bet you did have a great time. Good luck in the future.
Rader

YorkshireRose
05-07-2012, 08:42 PM
That sounds like a whole lot of fun Chloe. I am trying to imagine your outfit and it sounds fantastic!

Tina B.
05-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Not sure I could get into the fetish wear, but the outing sounds exciting! Glad it went so well for you, they should be a very accepting crowed.
Tina B.

gender_blender
05-08-2012, 12:41 PM
In my experience of modeling/fetish fashion shows and attending many fetish clubs, I find the crowds to be among the most accepting of alternative lifestyles.

Kate Simmons
05-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Yeah, you gotta watch out for those "foxy grandpas" Hon. I know because I'm one myself. Have fun. ;):)