PDA

View Full Version : Glam

janet54
05-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Ladies. What part is it about dressing that makes you feel so Sexy and Glam. Panties ,heels , hose, full makeup, ect.

Kimberlyfaye
05-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Ooh for me it has to be both the hair and makeup and, if I'm wearing them, my heels! :-) I feel so feminine when I look in the mirror and there is a girl staring back at me. When my hair and makeup is just right I feel really sexy and attractive.

RADER
05-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Since I wear panties 24/7; some times just putting on a bra, skirt and top sort of transforms
me into another world. I see my wife, only wears make-up if we are going some wear,
and not just to the store.
If you look around, most women today wear very little make-up on a average day, and are
wearing jeans or slacks and a top.
You see very few dresses, except in a work, business attire. The world has gone completely
casual. I remember men use to wear a suit coat and tie just about everywhere, now they don't
even wear it to Church on Sundays.
Rader

Cheryl T
05-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Heels and hose and makeup and hair give me the greatest rush.
I can feel sexy in most anything, ... or almost nothing ;)
But the most glam of all is a holiday outfit for a special party...then I go all out.

Kate Simmons
05-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Mostly the free dinners when I'm asked out.:heehee: Seriously, it's mostly the positive feedback from others when I take the time to look nice.:)

Karren H
05-09-2012, 03:53 PM
I don't really feel sexy.... And glam is a look.. Imho.

reflections-of
05-09-2012, 04:30 PM
When I am all dolled up for my girlfriend I feel very glamorous. I guess it is just combination of several things, the hair, makeup, heels and a sultry dress. Plus, it feels wondrous to look sexy for someone who thinks you are beautiful.

Lynn Marie
05-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Ladies. What part is it about dressing that makes you feel so Sexy and Glam. Panties ,heels , hose, full makeup, ect.

Yes, all the parts make me hot.

geri-tg.
05-09-2012, 06:35 PM
For me it is the total transformation from male to female.

Diane Smith
05-09-2012, 06:45 PM
All the parts have to come together and feel comfortable before I can really achieve "glam." The last time I went out to a major party, everything worked pretty well, except for one tiny detail (the top edge of one breast form was showing slightly in the neckline of my dress, and I couldn't get that sucker to settle down where it would be properly hidden, no matter what I tried). Although 99% of the people who saw me probably never noticed, that one flaw kept eating at my psyche enough all evening that I really never felt like I'd achieved the look I was going for.

That said, the specific items I most love in creating the look are heels, long polished nails, pretty hair and lots of sparkly earrings.

- Diane

Sarah Doepner
05-09-2012, 07:58 PM

Sexy? You probably haven't seen any of my photos. Glamourous? Not likely either. I just try to do well enough that people don't laugh out loud or chase me around with pitchforks and/or blazing torches. I do this to enjoy myself and try to do it well enough to not embarrass other crossdressers.

docrobbysherry
05-09-2012, 08:23 PM
YES! Ok, more characters? :brolleyes: YES, again!

STACY B
05-09-2012, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=Sarah Charles;2837545]Sexy? You probably haven't seen any of my photos. Glamourous? Not likely either. I just try to do well enough that people don't laugh out loud or chase me around with pitchforks and/or blazing torches. I do this to enjoy myself and try to do it well enough to not embarrass other crossdressers.[/QUOTE Dammit gurl ,,, Ya red my mind !!! ME TOO ,,,,,

Miranda09
05-09-2012, 08:40 PM
For me to feel really sexy AND glamorous I have to dress the whole 9 yards!!!!

ArleneRaquel
05-09-2012, 09:08 PM
For me to feel really sexy AND glamorous I have to dress the whole 9 yards!!!!

Miranda,
You are right on sis.

gender_blender
05-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Usually one of my bridal gowns is enough, but bridal lingerie undergarments are sufficient as well.

TeresaL
05-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Sexy/glam? Not there yet. As for me, I just want to be a passable woman. Just saying'.

Barbara Ella
05-09-2012, 10:57 PM
How I look, and how I feel dont always get together. I am still on the learning curve, but dressing with all things in play makes me feel feminine, and that is all I can handle at the moment. But I am getting to the point that I am in need of everything to get that feeling. Just wearing the clothes gives me the inner peace, but not the feeling that I could one day in a galaxy far far away approach feeling sexy and looking glam. I am what I am.

Barbara

NathalieX66
05-09-2012, 11:03 PM
I feel really good when dolled up.
I actually don't feel sexually turned on, but I do feel whole as a person.

ArleneRaquel
05-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Being dolled up is such a turn on, I love it.

Antoinette
05-10-2012, 03:21 AM
It's the best feeling when fully dressed! It all makes me feel sexy.

mika
05-10-2012, 04:07 AM
Sexy/glam? Not there yet. As for me, I just want to be a passable woman. Just saying'.

I love putting an outfit together then having a female tell me how good I look..As a crossdresser its a huge confidence boost

Traceyjo
05-10-2012, 07:00 AM
For me its the combination of everything Janet. I need to have it all to feel sexy and glam. The hair and make-up, dress or skirt and top, stockings, panties, bra and heels, earrings, necklace and bracelets. When I am wearing them all, they are coordinated and fashionable, then I'm feeling wonderful.

Jamie24
05-10-2012, 07:04 AM
I feel very confident in a formal Gown, with the supporting lingerie. The elegant look reenforces what I feel it is to be feminine. The look never leaves the house.

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Sexy and glam, who would I be kidding, LOL!!! I feel it internally but outwardly forget about it. I do it for myself and that's as good as it gets. Have you ever heard the saying that woman dress for other woman? When I get dressed up it is for me and I try my best to look and act like a woman so as not to diminish the magnificence of woman kind.

mollymature
05-10-2012, 12:05 PM
uhhh janet for me it is the lingerie and the high heels and a bit of makeup that make me love molly.

Launa
05-10-2012, 07:10 PM
I feel the most glam when I put on an expensive ball gown and all the trimmings. The more girly things I can put on then the better I feel. The ultimate rush would be to dress up like this and go to an all womens' beauty or nail salon.

NicoleScott
05-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Everything over-the-top. All those things that women accentuate to look glamorous, I like to exaggerate. High heels, short skirts, heavy makeup, long eyelashes, long painted nails, deep red lipstick, etc.

mykhelee
05-16-2012, 01:09 PM
I think glamorous has to include a nice garter belt, perhaps a lace up bustier or corset. Always a dress with a slit to show the leg, no skirts and blouses in glam land.