PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Fem Personalities?

Leila Be
05-09-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm just wondering how many girls are there within you/me?:battingeyelashes:

I just recieved a new blonde wig, Paris Hilton-like, and short pink nightgown and I'm amazed at how the blond and pink colors bring out the natural warm colors of my face.

Up-to-that-point, I'd worn a dark-brown bob wig and black satin party dress with a pearl necklace and I like them both for different reasons.

As I said, the pink-and-blond bring out the warmth in my face. I can also wear my forms without a bra (nice to see nipples) but unfortunately the material is mostly polyester which can be uncomfortable.

My bob and black dress and pearls gives a much more conservative look, though nearly as sexy. The materials are silkier and more comfortable in general. No nipples and my face looks pale as a sheet.

I still haven't applied any make-up, and I want to but it's harder shopping for make-up in retail stores than for lingerie....but studying make-up vid-tutorials before I do.

BOTTOM LINE: How many looks have you gone through to find what most reflects the Fem-You? I mean dramatic changes in look such as wigs?

Love and kisses,
Leila

reflections-of
05-09-2012, 04:28 PM
When I went blond for the first time I felt completely different. I had a variety of wigs over the years, from black to red/black to brown and black. My current wig is brown and black.

When I went blond I felt different, as it was a look I was completely unaccustomed to and for me very daring. I love the color black, so in male attire, as well as my female attire the majority of my clothes are black. The blond wig helped me to feel sexier a bit more provocative and daring. So with the blond hairstyle I dressed in clothing that complimented my new style.

While the wig is gone I been more daring in the clothes I purchase for my fem self. I recently bought a fuchsia blazer, a matching pair of heels, as well as a flowered headband and hairclip in fuchsia as well.

I don’t see myself as having multiple female identities, but the hairstyles, the clothes I have helped to bring out different aspects of my personality. They do say blonds have more fun.

Leila Be
05-09-2012, 04:33 PM
"I don’t see myself as having multiple female identities, but the hairstyles, the clothes I have helped to bring out different aspects of my personality."

Well said. TY, reflections-of. I think this is key and may be our greatest asset; the ability to change styles depending on our mood.

ArleneRaquel
05-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Not multiple personalities, just different aspects of the same personality. Just my opinion.

Lynn Marie
05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Having two different personas as boy mode and girl mode is pretty much all the personalities I can handle. My boy mode is tall, straight guy, with silver, thinning hair and pointed toe cowboy boots. Girl mode is tall naughty librarian from the 1950's.

Leila Be
05-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Perhaps "personalities" is the word wrongly chosen. It's not so much an inner conflict I'm questioning. It's the outer appearance. I love how I look in both styles. I just have to ask myself from time-to-time: *Who is Leila Be*?

Diane Smith
05-09-2012, 06:50 PM
I have as many different looks as there are clothes in my closet (and that's hundreds), multiplied by all the different effects I can achieve with makeup, jewelry and accessories, but only one basic personality, which is really much the same in either boy or girl mode.

- Diane

Simply Joslyn
05-09-2012, 07:11 PM
well I've had three wigs two short one pink but i ended up destroying that one by accident but it did make me look like a dude in a dress, my current ones are a black page boy and my favorite brown one which if i had my way would never come off literally I'm in love with it I even wear it around the house in guy clothes when I'm alone (thanks cass) I received it from another member and it just looks perfect although I'm thinking of getting a longer brown one soon anywho the wigs are two different ladys the pageboy is my little dark and sexy one, and my brown one is my standard nice girl wig so yeah I understand exactly what you mean

Kaz
05-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Some things work and some don't and the sad thing is you have to experiment... it takes time and money! But the investment pays off in the end...

For me... I am trapped in a 'look'... I am wanting to explore....

Kate Simmons
05-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Go lots of 'em myself. never satisfied with one look. Folks who have been here for awhile have seen a lot of my avatars. En femme I do a decent Pat Benatar, Madonna, Taylor Dayne, Kylie Minogue and Sheena Easton to name a few. Have nothing but fun doing it and expressing myself. Seems that maybe this is one of the things I was meant to do and do well. :)

Sarah Doepner
05-09-2012, 07:51 PM
I have, unfortunately, one personality regardless of what I'm wearing.

shakuraya
05-10-2012, 12:17 AM
i do have dual Personalities but they just change ramdomly... im not really sure if i act diferent when im crossdresing

Courtney_Glenn
05-10-2012, 05:42 AM
my male and female selves are sort of different. I'm a little more outgoing as Courtney. its like a controlled schizophrenia.

noeleena
05-10-2012, 06:12 AM
Hi,

I dont see any difference in myself as to what i wear. work clothes womans or Renaissance, garb or Edwardian , im still who i am , just a woman .

...noeleena...

Traceyjo
05-10-2012, 06:42 AM
I have lots of wigs and enjoy varying my look with them . I do have my favourites which of course are the ones that I think make me look best but there's not one particular appearance that I consider to be reflective of the real me as a girl. I just get great pleasure from presenting a number of different looks and love trying to create something new.

Cheryl T
05-10-2012, 07:26 AM
I couldn't count the many variations I've been through to reach ME.
I consider it a growth cycle. The many hair styles, makeup styles, clothing styles all leading to who I am.
Each had it's own draw, it's own personality, but now I'm finally me. No matter what color hair I wear, no matter what clothes adorn my body, underneath I am finally me.

cdliz15
05-10-2012, 10:27 AM
I don't have multiple fem personas, but how I behave does change depending on how I'm dressed. Something sexy will make me act a little naughtier, while something modest will make me more demure. A fancy gown will make me behave like a proper lady.

Antoinette
05-10-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm more of a party girl (total opposite of my male self). Other than I just act like my usual self with some feminine flair to it

suchacutie
05-10-2012, 11:40 AM
When we first discovered Tina my wife explained to her that it was as if she were just born, and that she would have to go through a "growing up" process just like every other girl. We both assumed (correctly) that it would be faster than the 15-20 years it normally takes, but the steps in the process would likely not be missed (right again).

A part of that is being comfortable with one's "look". Thus, Tina's look has been tested over and over as she has tried new things. Some were kept and some rejected as failures. Although the frequency of change has slowed, I very much doubt that the evolutionary process will ever stop!

Beth-Lock
05-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Rather than thinking of having multiple female personas, does anybody follow the inspiration of another woman, real or imaginary, to emulate as a role model?

For that matter, who hasn't thought of themselves dressed as a street prostitute at least once. One night, real late, during my CD'ing years, I did my best to get dressed up like that, and walked around a couple of blocks in my neighbourhood like that. I realized later that it had been a very risky stunt, and I never tried to dress like a ho again. I suspect that sort of thing is rather commoner than people here are admitting.

Then in trying to create your ideal female appearance, how many have been at least partly inspired by a movie or television star, a singer or a celebrity? Certainly drag queens seem to thrive on that. What about CD's?

Leila Be
05-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Beth, I absolutely love Dita Von Teese. She is my CD role-model.