PDA

View Full Version : Good reason to wear a bra!

Annie M
05-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Started doing some real yard work today, diggin trimmin mowin sorta things. Lots of bouncing on my old Toro rider. I started out bra less but after a few minutes my breasts were so sore I had to put on a bra for some support! Also found out how sore I was when reaching across my chest my arms constantly bumped my nipples. But I loved it, and looking forward to next time.

Barbara Ella
05-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Sounds like fun, and that is as good a reason as any I have ever heard. And i bet it makes the yard work so much more enjoyable.

Barbara

docrobbysherry
05-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Good for u, Annie! It never occurred to me wear breast forms while doing heavy yard work! Without forms, my bra's almost as full as Mother Hubbard's cupboard!

Annie M
05-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Actually tried 3 bras! A lacy little 36 A it was to thin a padded 36A and a 36B very comfortable Im getting almost to big for the A cup. Going to Kohls tomorrow get a polka dot bra Ive had my eye on for a while !

grace52
05-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Wow, good minds think a like , I was mowing a couple weeks ago and found the same thing. Being early in the season and warmer than normal, had to cut grass before i got a chance to roll the yard, (7acres,) with my 0 turn mower was really rough and bouncing, went inside and put on one of my favorite bra, then enjoyed every bump. I told my wife when done she said looks like someone will do all the mowing from now on! Well I might not even roll the yard. GRACE

Veronnie2
05-10-2012, 08:48 AM
I also do a lot of home mowing and i prefer to wear a nice soft comfortable sports bra. Veronnie2

Eve II
05-10-2012, 09:11 AM
I like to wear a cut out bra with exposed seperated breast when doing this type of work. The bra helps max the "jiggle" - I love the feeling!

Kate Simmons
05-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Not to mention that you never know when you may need an impromptu sling shot.:)

Beverley Sims
05-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Probably anytime you want to present female.

Karren H
05-10-2012, 11:03 AM
You don't have to justify you bra obsession with us... We understand!! :)

Annie M
05-10-2012, 11:08 AM
You don't have to justify you bra obsession with us... We understand!! :)

OH heavens no! Its not an obsession at all.... really... purely a comfort thing honest. Well its sorta an obsession... OK ok its an obsession!!!

Natalie D
05-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Luckily for me I dont need a reason to wear a bra. I just love wearing them :)

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-10-2012, 11:17 AM
I suggest a visit to Victoria Secret for your bra purchases, they will bring you as many as you want to try on and you will get what you pay for. I tried a bra on at Target yesterday and it was nothing like my VS bra.

sissystephanie
05-10-2012, 11:24 AM
You really need a good reason to wear a bra?? What planet are you from? I wear a bra because I like to!! Oh yes, also because I do have natural 40 B's and was told to wear a bra by a doctor years ago so I wouldn't have sagging breasts!! But anyway, I still like to wear one, no matter what I am doing!

Annie M
05-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Well no I dont Need a reason but its fun when you find one!

NitaCD
05-10-2012, 12:32 PM
I spend alot of time on a zero turn mower every summer and I thought I was the only one who knew the benifits of wearing a bra for this type of work. I have wanted to share my little secret with others who do the same kind of work but never could figure out how to spread the word. Guess the cat is out of the bag now!
Glad to see that others are catching on.

Sandra1746
05-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Crop-tops and exercise tops (or camisoles) with float bras are standard-issue garments for me. They are comfortable, provide some support, and reduce nipple abrasion. A bra is just an item of clothing.

Now if we are talking bras with lace and push-up styles, then that's a slightly different subject. That reminds me, I need to do some shopping...;-)

Have fun,
Sandra1746

cyndigurl45
05-10-2012, 02:24 PM
I suggest a visit to Victoria Secret for your bra purchases, they will bring you as many as you want to try on and you will get what you pay for. I tried a bra on at Target yesterday and it was nothing like my VS bra.OH yes absolutely fabulous experience at VS and there sooooo cumfy :)

monalisa
05-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Now all you have to do is wear your bra without a shirt and you will get a great tan too.

NitaCD
05-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Now all you have to do is wear your bra without a shirt and you will get a great tan too.
I would like to try that sometime if it would only stop raining. Looks like another wet summer.

Annie M
05-10-2012, 05:09 PM
I did that by mistake last summer. Only was out for a few minutes but enough for my unexposed skin to redden and it lasted for weeks. Of course there was the family reunion at a beach house. I bought a lot of Tee shirts, you know for keepsakes, even had everyone sign one...

Brenda456
05-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Sounds like good fun to me!