PDA

View Full Version : Foxglove and Pepper

Foxglove
05-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Hello, Everyone!

On this forum a lot of times we talk about our masculine side and our feminine side. That's a bit of a problem for me. My masculine side was never up for much, and if you were to ask guys how masculine they find me--especially right at this moment--I think they'd laugh.

On the other hand, what really is my feminine side like? I've never explored it too much, and if we were to ask the GG's for their assessment of it, I'm not really too sure what they'd have to say.

And so recently I've started describing the two sides of my personality as "my Foxglove side" and "my Pepper side".

In the mode in which I unfortunately have spent most of my life I have in fact been pretty "peppery"--easily provoked with usually regrettable consequences. But that side of me isn't all bad. After all, there is such a thing as a "peppery" wine, which my palate at least finds very pleasant.

And when I'm in my preferred mode? Well, the foxglove is my favorite flower, and if you know what it looks like, it will give you a good idea of how I feel about myself in my nicer moments.

Anyone care to say how they would describe the two sides of their personality?

Best wishes, Annabelle

Vanessa Storrs
05-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Dumb and dumber .

April_Ligeia
05-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Crimson and clover (over and over).

Marguarite
05-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Sorry Annabelle, I'm having a hard time following you, i don't know beans from plants. I have been told, i have a brown thumb, i even kill the plastic flowers.

I will take a stab at your question. At work, and in most groups i am usually perceived as a hearty burgundy. At home and with a closer group of friends i am more of a light chardonnay.
( See wine i think i can do) In reality i'm a blend of both, it is just a matter of letting one side dominate over the other. Both sides are still there, one side influence the other to some degree.

May your glass be always half full. Half having already passed your lips, and the other half waiting to.

Shananigans
05-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Ergot and Atropa belladonna

docrobbysherry
05-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Almost the same as Shana! Escargot and tequila. Sorry, I meant Agave!

Barbara Ella
05-11-2012, 12:02 AM
!!!!!!! and ???????????????????????????????????????????

Barbara

Foxglove
05-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Dumb and dumber.

Now, Vanessa, I'm sure this isn't true!

kimdl93
05-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Indian slipper and wild rose. I'm just a plain ol