PDA

View Full Version : never been out

Michelle Crossfire
05-10-2012, 06:49 PM
with the slight exception of a quick walk of about a mile some time ago, i have never been out en femme. the thought nis there but the flesh is weak. want to go to GNO in warren sometime.

JessHaust
05-11-2012, 04:50 AM
At the risk of getting blasted yet again for my 'pro-going out' opinion, if you want to go out, I say relax and go, you will be glad you did.
Bear in mind that it is your attitude and not your looks that will carry you. We all get way too hung up on 'passing'. That said, try to appear age appropriate, check your mannerisms and keep your head high.
There are girls here that go out everyday and to just about anywhere they want.
Jackie is going to work Saturday dressed! There is nothing special that lets them go out that you don't have, it's called overcoming fear, and we all can do it.

noeleena
05-11-2012, 05:02 AM
Hi,

In what way do you find it hard to get out .
as every one knows im the one who has facial probs nothing like a woman , ill just say = normal woman =..i dont pass or blend in .not a dogs show,

yet im a woman yea i know im different for get the make up no hair or wig just what you see on the left. head scarve, nice clothes its not a problem no one cares , well they sure look , the thing is they see me all the time , those who dont know me just ....look....till they get used to me , well thats me,

...noeleena...

PretzelGirl
05-11-2012, 08:58 AM
I am going to jump in here with Jess. If going out is what you want to do, then rock it! It is tough in the beginning for many of us to be completely relaxed and make it no big deal. But pick how you want to present when you go out and think about smiling and have a blast. If you decide you want to continue, then the nerves will steadily go down with each time out. It is hard to put the "what could happen" thoughts out of many of our minds, but experience is the only way to see what will really happen. So if you feel you are ready for that experience, then go forth and enjoy immensely!

Barbara Ella
05-11-2012, 01:51 PM
If the feeling is there, you are going to do it sooner or later. I know!! I was content ,but knew sometime I might. That little thought built up confidence (justified or not) and I have gone out twice, and posted them here. Bought gas first time, bought a blouse in macy's the second time. Full femme in dresses and skirts, no jeans. Not a clue about what to do next, but it is gonna happen again next week, and it may just be going to Merle Norman en femme for a makeover.

Diane, I am getting ready to go out to lunch with you this summer.

Hugs, and JUST DO IT!!! It only takes one time.

barbara