PDA

View Full Version : OMG hey everyone :-)

Ashlie Marie
05-10-2012, 09:06 PM
So Like I'm back anyone miss me? I got so busy with everything and got made at the email thing I kinda vanished.I was looking for something online and auto correct popped up this site so I had to work my way into remember my log in stuff and get back here.. So well not much new though I guess my daughter will be 3 in June can not believe that yet so I guess that makes me 3 years old last month :-) Marriage, job and all are great at least no complaints. Got cleared for surgery, so now I just have to save up what my work wont cover, and do some Short term leave planning for next year other then that.. no much how is everyone that I don't talk to everyday on Facebook?

Hugs,
Ash

ArleneRaquel
05-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Welcome back Ashlie, Marie is a fabulous middle name girlfriend.
Hugs,
Arlene Marie McCarthy :battingeyelashes:

Ashlie Marie
05-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks hun. It was both my Memere's names and my Sisters middle name she was a little pissed when I took it but what are u going to do LOL

Britney Johnson
05-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Welcome back girl... I am a bit new here and trying to make friends and all. Everyone seem so wonderful. I can't wait to fully transition. I am so jealous of all the girls out there that are able to stand up and make a change for the better in their lives. Hugz to you and all those girls...