PDA

View Full Version : I having a great day today, my ex got sentenced.

michelleinktown
05-11-2012, 06:55 PM
So I found out that my ex got a 1year suspended sentence, 1 year probation where she has to report weekly, 100 hours of community service, and a criminal record for commiting bigamy.

Also after countless hours of electrolysis my chin is finally cleared of hair except for a few light ones, hooray.

The weather is warmer, my new sandals arrived today.

I sold my house last week with a closing date of June 1st and it's the weekend.

Going to see Mom on Sunday for Mothers day.

After what seemed like rock bottom is getting better. Unfortunately in order to get these good feelings in life we need to experiance a lot of garbage first.

Happy Mothers Day ladies and have a great weekend.

Michelle

RADER
05-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Hurray for you!!
Sometimes it takes a while, but the pendulum dose swing the rite way and things get better.
Rader

Kaitlyn Michele
05-11-2012, 10:44 PM
I'm so glad things are heading in a good direction for you Michelle!

I know its been tough for you lately

christinac
05-11-2012, 11:09 PM
Some people have all the luck!!:brokenheart::cry:

I'm still patiently waiting for Karma to catch up with my dog stealing ex!!:daydreaming::devil:

Sharon
05-11-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm happy that things are going so well for you, Michelle. Here's to much more of the same. :)

Sandra1746
05-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Michelle,
So happy to hear things are looking up for you.
Keep up the positive spirit and best wishes for your future life.

Hugs,
Sandra1746

michelleinktown
05-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks you ladies. It is hard to trust people because of who we are we are vunerable. I let this person into my life and was taken for everything other than me, she couldn't take me.

You are my adopted family and I know that most on here have nothing but wanting the best for me, because we are all in the same boat and seem to experiance the same issues, we can relate.

Hugs Michelle

Kristy_K
05-12-2012, 10:06 PM
You are my adopted family and I know that most on here have nothing but wanting the best for me, because we are all in the same boat and seem to experiance the same issues, we can relate.

Hugs Michelle

I would agree with that also. This forum has really help me in so many ways. The people are great.

I am happy for you Michelle that things are going so good for you. I hope they will even get better in the future.

KellyJameson
05-13-2012, 03:07 AM
Life is a bit like surfing, sometimes you are on top of the wave and other times the wave is on top of you.

Glad to see you riding a nice wave. Happy Mothers Day

Julia_in_Pa
05-13-2012, 07:26 AM
Michelle,

I'm very very happy for you sis!!
Things are coming together for you and I couldn't be more pleased about it. :)

Stay strong Michelle!

Julia

Marleena
05-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Michelle this woman put you through hell. The tables have turned and justice has prevailed. You have every right to be pleased in this instance.:)