PDA

View Full Version : I"m glad for this site

becka519
05-11-2012, 11:45 PM
I've been reading a little of everything and have come to the concluetion that I'm not as messed up as I thought. There are so many of you that are really lucky to have an other or friend that you can talk to. I've lived so long not understanding what I was or who I was it's not even funny. I guess I'm just upset and jealous. Sorry to whine. I'm glad I found this site it's nice to know that we have a lot of the same problems.

Megan72
05-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Becka, you are not alone at all, nor are you messed up. Just my 2ยข. K

Contessa
05-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Becka

How are ya? Don't worry I had some sort of the same problem. It took me time to figure out what I was also, cause if you know your not gay you have feelings for some reason. Even if you haven't worn any women's clothes. So go get something on as it may get cooler or warmer and someone may come home. Glad to have you around. I am a full fledge croosdressing girl. I love it like I like shopping for clothes and makeup. And going anywhere en femme. Welcome again.

Tess

Sara Jessica
05-12-2012, 08:31 AM
I've been reading a little of everything and have come to the concluetion that I'm not as messed up as I thought....

And to think I thought the next line was going to be "...because y'all are just as messed up as well!!!" ;)

Seriously, this site has a lot going for it which is the reason I keep coming back, even if my participation ebbs & flows at times (but not as much as some others who have ebb'ed way too much lately and I'm missing them terribly).

Read a lot, learn a lot, and be careful what you do with the advice that follows. Think things through and you might find that opening some new doors can be very enriching in your own life.

KimberlyJean
05-12-2012, 08:53 AM
This site has helped me come a long way to becoming more comfortable and accepting of who I am. I have always known there are more people out there like me, but it helps to actually converse with them on here.

Bree Wagner
05-12-2012, 12:03 PM
There are so many of you that are really lucky to have an other or friend that you can talk to.

By joining you just found a bunch of friends to talk to! Congratulations. :)

-Bree

ArleneRaquel
05-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Welcome becka,
You've joinded a great site.

Jane G
05-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi becka. Took a quick peek at your profile. Taken you a while to find us. You are most welcome here. This is by some way the most friendly and useful and honest crossdressing site I have come accross.:)

Kate Simmons
05-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Seems like there is always something, right? I've pretty much been able to accomplish being the woman I want to when I want to but now my big dream is to become a Geisha. Yeah, I know I'm not Japanese and way too old to start, let alone being the "wrong" sex but hey stranger things have happened.Many Geishas are successful and powerful women in Japan. I would like to go through the training in any case just so I can have a better female mindset. In the end it's all about improving ourself whichever way we choose to go.:battingeyelashes::)

Sandra1746
05-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Welcome to a great site. Look around, read the posts and enjoy getting to know us. I too have benefited enormously from joining this site and I'm sure you will too.

Welcome Home,
Sandra1746

BLUE ORCHID
05-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Hi Becca, welcome to orr sitr when you are here you are homeif you
have question there's someone here that will have the answer for you.

Or if you just want to unload that's ok to.