PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed - There's a Woman in There

Karen Johnson
05-12-2012, 01:13 PM
My first memory of dressing was when was five or so. I'm now 56 and the desire has never left me. My wife knows and we go back and forth on how accepting she is. Sometimes she'll take me shopping for clothes then have dress-up play dates at home - and other times there's the chill. Most of you with s/o's know what I mean.

I've always wondered why I was like this. I really do feel like a woman, even though outwardly I'm a man and I really don't mind being a guy - I just really like being a woman too.

A few months ago my doctor recommended accupuncture for a gall bladder problem. The accupuncturist analysed me and found that my male a female sides were inverted, but assured me that he could staighten that out. I went back a week later and nothing had changed, which he said was pretty much unheard of. After 4 or 5 treatments I still remained with the female and male parts of me reversed.

Recently I read about the "hormone wash theory" which really excited me as it made sense. If you haven't heard of it DO look it up!

Anyway, with the hormone wash theory and the accupuncturist's opinion my wife has actually become more accepting of me as a crossdresser. That is always a good thing.

JenniferR771
05-12-2012, 01:30 PM
And see the writings of Dr. Ray Blanchard, world renowned gender scientist, University of Toronto.
http://individual.utoronto.ca/ray_blanchard/

Kate Simmons
05-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Just remember there is a spiritual aspect dealing with who we are as well as the physiological aspects Hon.:)

Barbara Ella
05-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Yep, its there. Lots of theories, and explanations, and I believe all of them because I know it is there. Glad this helped with your wife.

Barbara

Lesley_Roberta
05-12-2012, 10:38 PM
They tell me we are all born female, and then we change during the pregnancy.

I suppose some of us don't change as much as others maybe.

Might explain why some girls act like guys perhaps.

They tell us 'embrace your feminine side'. I'm having trouble enjoying being female inside this damned body though. I wish I could feel female, and be ok enbracing my male side.

docrobbysherry
05-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Forgive me, Karen, I must have missed something. Probably because I don't seem to have a fem ANYTHING!

So, WHAT male/female sides do u have that r reversed? Your gallbladder? Your personality? Your hormone levels? I'm confused!

Karen Johnson
05-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the question.

I don't really understand the specifics but will do the best I can. According to eastern medicine we have energy forces within us that follow certains paths and affect our well-being. The accupuncurist has you hold an electronic instrument in your hand while probing points on the body to measure the flow of energy from one point to the other. This information goes through a computer and is analyzed. The doctor told me I had liver and gall bladder problems before I told him that's why I was there.

Certain elements of these energies have male or female characteristics, like the yin and yang. If something is out of balance the accupuncture will help channel the energy in the right direction, straightening you out. My graph showed that my male and female sides were reversed. The doc said he could fix it but when they checked me the next week it was the same. This went on for several more weeks, with him saying he'd never seen anything like it.