PDA

View Full Version : embarrasing moment

miss_billy
11-09-2005, 01:25 PM
I was at my club teaching a few nights back and was showing in slowed down form a particular kick.

One student a female/adult asked have you shaved your legs? before I could go red with embarasment my wife started to laugh saying "yes he has, I bet him that he wouldn't do it but he did, he's crazy!"

Thanks to my wifes quick thinking in making a joke of it, she saved my embarrasment.

What embarasing or potentially embarasing moments have others found themselves in????

Maddie Nolan
11-09-2005, 04:54 PM
A narrow escape! I was expecting someone to comment on my shaved chest and underarms while on the beach on holiday recently though nobody did. I have no idea what I would have done if someone picked up on it though.

swiss_susan
11-09-2005, 05:02 PM
When I went out for the first time dressed, on of my friends jokingly slipped his hand up my skirt and discovered silky smooth legs. When he asked I just said I figured if I was going to do it I would do it right. Then I made him buy me a beer. lol

Close shave but funny now looking back although at the time I was a little giddy.

Susan

miss_billy
11-10-2005, 11:15 AM
I shave my arm pits and chest hair and am not bothered who knows as I hate under arm hair.:mad:

_Janelle_
11-10-2005, 11:33 AM
One student a female/adult asked have you shaved your legs? before I could go red with embarasment my wife started to laugh saying "yes he has, I bet him that he wouldn't do it but he did, he's crazy!"

Thanks to my wifes quick thinking in making a joke of it, she saved my embarrasment.?

So what are you going to say in a few weeks time, when the same female student checks and sees that your legs are still shaved!!

I take similar classes and make sure I have no stubble during class. If anyone were to ask, I would just say I don't grow hair on my legs and leave it at that.

Dunno if it will work though!

Janelle

susandrea
11-10-2005, 11:58 AM
*snort*

Just yesterday I pulled up my socks in front of two of my female co-workers and they laughed when they noticed I haven't bothered to shave my legs recently.

I laughed too, and said "I'm growing my winter coat". (Not really, I shaved them this morning).

Make a joke and roll with it it and all is forgotten in about a minute. :D

Jamie001
11-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Why not just be honest and say that you shaved your legs and that you like to have smooth legs? And more importantly, be proud of your shaved legs. Many men are shaving their legs now-a-days and there was recently a letter to Dear Abby about this. The response was that men should be allowed the same freedom as women and therefore it is ok for men to shave their legs.

It is always best to be honest and in the end, you will feel better about yourself. It is much better than trying to conform to some ideallic masculine stereotype that you really do not conform to and probably detest. Women do everything and wear everything that a man does. It is time for men to reciprocate and do the same. I proudly display my shaved legs and red toenails in public dressed in otherwise male clothing everyday. It is do different than men wearing earrings was 10 years ago.

I believe that one way to advance our cause is to start wearing more feminine fashion when in DRAB. A lot of meterosexuals are advancing the cause with skirts, pantyhose, nail polish and other feminine accessories. After all, women wear all men's fashion with NO exception. That even includes men's neckties.

Please check out the following website:

Best Regards,

Jamie

http://www.mensfashionfreedom.bravehost.com/

I was at my club teaching a few nights back and was showing in slowed down form a particular kick.

Thanks to my wifes quick thinking in making a joke of it, she saved my embarrasment.

What embarasing or potentially embarasing moments have others found themselves in????

Lauren_T
11-10-2005, 01:41 PM
...if you doubt that shaving has gone mainstream...

I went into Walgreen's (our major drugstore chain, for our overseas sisters) the other day, and as I walked inside, lo and behold, a prominent display featuring a new product... an electric shaver specifically for chest and back hair! :eek: :D

Wenda
11-10-2005, 10:01 PM
I have been taking massage therapy from a very skilled lady who is a friend and was on the board of directors of an organization that I formally worked for. After the third session, when my shaved bum, legs, chest, etc, must have been noticed, I acknowledged that I shaved, and had done since a femme impersonation event over a year ago. She wondered who I was impersonating. No one in particular. She was grateful that I had eliminated the wirey male hairs from chest, etc. I honestly believe that no one really cares. Shave and be happy.

Stacie Stockman
11-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Lauren,

Do you remember the name of this electric shaver?

Lauren_T
11-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Lauren,

Do you remember the name of this electric shaver?I'll do better than that, Stacie, it's here... (http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100779&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod1362686)

Jeanette TS
11-11-2005, 08:00 AM
Hi i had one or two to add to this.First i was in bed and the door bell rang,so i got up and there was a man who came to read the gas meeter.:doh: So with out thinking i let him in, and showed him where to look then as he was leaving i looked down at the same time as he did.:OMG: I had a very nice red on my toes,he must of seen them.:roflmao:

Lov Jeanette :GE: