PDA

View Full Version : Bathrooms

Lesley_Roberta
05-12-2012, 03:29 PM
This just haaaaaas to be a bloody pulped beaten to death topic, and if so, just post a link to the last best thread and I will be ok.

But of all the things going through my mind, the only thing bothering me, is, I am a guy anatomically, and pre conditioned to use a male washroom. I am pre conditioned to accept that anything with male anatomy would be considered not bloody allowed in the female washrooms. Soooo if I am dressed as well as I can be as a female, and if in my mind I am a female, but between the legs I sure as hell am not, what is the protocol both practically and legally speaking? I am Canadian, please refer only to Canadian legal code when directed at me specifically.

I would feel totally uncomfortable walking into the men's room ANYwhere dressed as well as possible as a woman. I'm sure not interested in standing at a urinal skirt hiked up and panties held lowered to take a leak in the way I have for years.

I don't think anatomically correct females would be at all amused at me walking in to the ladies room. Well it is just my assumption.

I've done work that had me cleaning restrooms, I have walked into ladies rooms casually with no concern at all. Thing is it was after hours, no one was there and I was in male work clothes of course.

It's things like this, that make me feel totally clueless, noob, completely out of my depth. And very worried. I WILL need to use a washroom. If the need to use one can't be eliminated, then how does everyone cope?

If I wore a dress, frankly I'd feel like a woman wearing the right clothes and the wrong body. I don't think of it as a man faking being a female (like I suspect, maybe wrongly, that a lot of people might think of people in our situation).

HannahF6
05-12-2012, 03:37 PM
I do not believe there is anything in Canadian law that dictates which room one should or should not use.

I am a Canadian and have used male and female washrooms at various times en femme and in drab. Sometimes in drab faced with a male and female room and the guy ahead is being just too slow, I've used the female one. When dressed as a female it is very clear to me, use the one that is appropriate for how you present. When en femme I'd simply never dream of using the men's room.

I've never had a problem resulting from the choices I have made, it just is not an issue.

Hannah

Sandra
05-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Please take a look here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?174021-so-men-s-rest-room-or-women-s&highlight=restrooms) thread already ongoing.