PDA

View Full Version : Happy to be me a Tale of accepptance

Ally 2112
05-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Being a cder as long as i have and have come to the point of acceptance im happy to be me i get the best of both worlds .I know what it is like to be a guy and i can feel the world of feminiity i love it .The hair the makeup the dresses and skirts and hosiery it is all so good .On the other hand the blue jeans and not having to care a ball cap and it's all good .I guess my point is who else feels this way and how long has it taken you to get to this part of your life ? just interested :)

JessHaust
05-12-2012, 03:44 PM
I feel the very same way. How long? I only took 2 months to feel completely confortable, it was the 52 years of self imposed fear that kept me at bay. Oh if I could only go back in time and tell myself a few things!

ArleneRaquel
05-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Finally in 2004 did I completely accept my female side and now I live almost 24/7 as a woman, why it took me so long to come to gripes with my she ness, I'll likely never fully know, just needed to to at peace with who I really am. It;s been great so far.

ronda
05-12-2012, 04:15 PM
i like you am enjoying my femn side a lot more then in the passed still not out to the world but i except myself as iam a crossdresser and love being this whole person in side it took me 50 years to except it and an other 10 to realy enjoy it having a great time now

Barbara Ella
05-13-2012, 07:56 PM
I am relatively new, only 8 months dressing, but I have had the luxury of this site and the wonderful girls here for nearly 6 months. I am/will not be 24/7 as far as being dressed. However, my Barbara is increasingly on my mind, and becoming a more pleasant companion. I have gone out twice and bought a blouse at Macy's fully femme, and enjoyed doing it. I am treasuring my feminine time more and more every day.

Barbara

AnitaH
05-13-2012, 09:00 PM
I've been many decades fighting, hiding, suppressing this doing anything to stop it without success. This dressing thing always, always returned. Sometimes it even became part of my dreams at night. It's now been 9 or 10 months since accepting who I am and making way in my life for Anita. My wife was only somewhat supportive in the beginning but she has improved. One thing I can say, and my wife would agree is that I have become a better person and a better spouse. I know that I am happier after Anita has been around. I'm wondering now what took me so long. I'm only now beginning to enjoy life.

AnitaH

NathalieX66
05-13-2012, 09:05 PM
Ally, good for you. I've fully accepted myself as a cd/tg....it feels like a welcome relief in life, maybe a little late in life, but it feels great!
My problem is getting others close to me to accept it & be comfortable. That's just the way it is.

Sandra1746
05-13-2012, 09:16 PM
I too would have loved to "come out" sooner but the realities of life, including my profession, argued against it. Now that I'm retired I can embrace my Fem nature, and fortunately my wife (who I love dearly) is generally accepting of my new persona. This transition has happened over the past 2-years, or so.

I dress at home with no issues and go out in public dressed in "Fem casual". Today I was out with my wife and was dressed en-drab and was mistaken for a female because of my shoulder-length hair. That was pleasant and fun.

I am now relatively free to enjoy my Fem side and am making the best of it.

Hugs,
Sandra1746

lowxr
05-14-2012, 09:57 PM
I too have gone through 50 years of restrictions and wondered what if ??? but todays world is sooooo different !!

Tina B.
05-15-2012, 10:15 AM
I was around 37 when I started to accept this part of me, but even then it took a few more years to completely accept it. I was lucky enough to find a women that accepted me for who I was, and that started me on the road to accepting it myself. I don't see it as anything special, or great, just an undeniable part of me. I will still admit, if I had a choice, I would have been happier to either been born a women, or a non transgendered man, but that's not the hand I was dealt. So at my age, I just enjoy being a live, and well enough to have no problems bigger than, will my favorite dress still fit, if I keep losing weight.
Tina B.

Beverley Sims
05-15-2012, 10:35 AM
I think I was happier when I was younger and looked better as a female than a male. I was never clocked although I was often taken for a girl with a blond Mia Farrow haircut. I was only doing it less than 10% of the time then.
These days I can get clocked. My voice has deepened over the years although I can still use a couple of octaves higher.
Acceptance is better now than then. Living as a man and being clocked as a woman helped me meet a diverse range of people.
Gay men loved me but never got to pat me on the bum.... I loved women.:)

lori m crawford
05-15-2012, 09:15 PM
i am 59 an wen i told my mother she said do it but cant go haft way it is all or nothing you cant go back an fort i will help you that was wen i was 17 well life i had to go to work to spoort us i stell dressed an she help me till she died wen i was 32 mow i am 59 an stell cd have ben out dressed but not for a lot of years stell wont to an will some day my sister knows to an likes to have a sister to go shoping with but she is sick to so i dont have no body no more but me go go with it is a lot more fun with some one than a lone