PDA

View Full Version : My studies

Simply Joslyn
05-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Hey everyone, its been awhile since I could find a good enough reason to start a thread, but here it is. In preparation for my first outing at the end of this month I decided to take my time outside to study woman, every aspect, any women to see how I could best emulate. I began to swing my hips slightly and practice walking more feminine, easy enough just have to work your rear a bit. Then I studied where the arms are rested, and I believe my best example was a teenage girl, purse around the neck and off to the left side like mine is planned to be, the purse arm moved only slightly as she moved, very slightly, while the right arm freely flowed albeit not in the strides of men, I found that only the bottom part of here arm moved. I think I should be able to follow that simply enough. Now I'd like to ask if any of you have some valuable advice to help me understand better. Thanks in advance, oh and hopefully when I get the chance I'll post a picture of my possible outfit in my picture thread (see below) and feel free to tell me what you think, the outfit I already had planned out is more night wear but I decided I'll switch it up with some capris, not sure of a top, but from what I observed I've decided to clip my hair back and get some sunglasses to rest on my head, when I get a chance like I said it'll be bellow, but feel free to tell me what you think, I miss coments:heehee:

Brittany CD
05-12-2012, 07:14 PM
The only thing I can ask is do you have a passable voice? Other than that, have fun. You going out with a friend?

RADER
05-12-2012, 07:38 PM
You bring up something I should be doing; I watch girls, but never studied them like you did.
Now I will open my eyes a lot more and watch girls in the manner of their movements.
Lately I have been Bra Strap Watching. To see how much the straps show, and what are the
women wearing to hide the straps the best. It is not like they have to hide anything But I do.
Rader

Paula_56
05-12-2012, 07:39 PM
I practice my fem movements all the this is key. You can't expect to turn them on and off. You have to be feminine. On my lunch breaks I go to the mall and pretend I am enfemme. No one notices and it gets me in the groove.

Beth Mays
05-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Y'all way ahaed of me.. every time I go women watching... well

Barbara Ella
05-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Observing and practicing are key. But there is no way to anticipate the pressure, like when you drop your gas card, do you remember to do the knee bending, or when you have to go around the pump, can you keep your poise with the wind blowing your hair into your face. do the arm movements remain feminine. Or, when you dont intend to buy the blouse on your second outing, but you have to have it, but you did not transfer the money or cards into the clutch, so you have to grab your male wallet, while cursing yourself inside. do you maintain the eye contact and smile.

So, practice, practice, practice, and enjoy the outing. The heart pounding ad libs are what make each outing special. I have enjoyed them so much, but doubt I maintained my femininity, but I will get better.

Barbara

jillleanne
05-13-2012, 07:23 AM
There are so many diferences. Here are a few things you can practice:
Walk in small steps.
Move your shoulders, not your hips.
Keep your arms close to your body, reducing the shoulders. Men spread their arms out giving them bigger shoulders.
Sit up straight. Women have far better posture than men.
Keep the legs together when sitting.
Practice using your purse, standing and sitting.
When talking, use your hands alot to express the discussion.
When dining, keep one hand under the table or just on the edge of the table.

mykhelee
05-13-2012, 10:14 AM
Be very careful that you behavior changes do not bleed over into drabland. If I am dressing often I have to be very careful to use outwardly male expressions, movements, posture etc. Nothing worse than have a buddy say you walk like a girl when you thought you were just being natural. I have had women I know ask me if I am bi because of the way I move and speak. Sometimes practice makes perfect work too well.
Khelli

Stephanie47
05-13-2012, 11:25 AM
There are numerous good instructional videos on Internet, e.g., YouTube, dealing with passing as a woman. There are a lot of women I see you need to watch them too. Seek out a venue where there are career women, who wear heels all the time. An older (30's or 40's) businesswoman will have had a lot more practice to become accustom to walking in heels. I see a lot of teenagers your age stumbling through the mall.

tonidouglas
05-13-2012, 12:11 PM
These are all very good suggestions also try leading with your hips and not head first like guys do. Men lead this way as a sign of aggression

There are so many diferences. Here are a few things you can practice:
Walk in small steps.
Move your shoulders, not your hips.
Keep your arms close to your body, reducing the shoulders. Men spread their arms out giving them bigger shoulders.
Sit up straight. Women have far better posture than men.
Keep the legs together when sitting.
Practice using your purse, standing and sitting.
When talking, use your hands alot to express the discussion.
When dining, keep one hand under the table or just on the edge of the table.