PDA

View Full Version : One year and 500 posts later

prettytoes
05-12-2012, 08:21 PM
I was thinking of what to post for #500. It has been just over a year since my wife found out about my dressing.
Things are not a whole lot different than they were a year ago. We don't talk a whole lot about my dressing, other than a few comments now and then. She does not participate, and I don't push her to. I know that she would prefer that I wasn't a crossdresser, but she loves me either way. I consider myself blessed that she is so accepting; I read many posts of member's who are not able to express their femme side at all.
I wear panties all the time; I'm not crazy about lace, but I like satin when it's cooler out, cotton when it's hot. I mostly wear bikinis, hipsters, and boyshorts...the prettier the pattern and color, the happier I am! I keep my toenails polished, but covered around anyone but my wife, I wear nighties to bed, I wear sports bras when riding my bike or working out, I have way more skirts than she does (I love doing my eliptical workout in a running skort...feels great on my legs!), I shave my legs, and I lounge around in yoga pants or capris.
I don't use makeup (once in a great while I play around with eye liner and shadow, and if I'm in the mood, I'll use clear or light brown mascara), I don't have any forms, and I don't have any women's shoes or purses. I have no desire to go out dressed, except maybe for Halloween. I could never pass as a woman, nor do I want to. Simply put, I just like the way women's clothing feels and looks on me. I am much happier since I can enjoy these things more often. I have much less stress and I sleep better at night. My wife as asked not to see me in a skirt or dress, although long night gowns, chemises, and cami-shorts sets ar OK....I still don't quite understand that. I love denim mini skirts, but I keep them for my alone time...early morning, or if I get home early from my shop.
I no longer need to hide anything from her. I used to have all my clothing (not nearly as much as I have now...pink fog!) in a tote in our closet where seasonal clothes were stored. Now it is in my dresser and hanging in our closet with everything else. All my clothing goes in the wash with everything else...sports bras, skirts, etc.
One of the best presents I got for Christmas from her was one of the cheapest...2 packs of disposable women's razors. It almost made me cry; it showed me that she was fine with me shaving my legs...something I really love to do.

My wife is awesome and I appreciate all she does for me, and I let her know it constantly! I only wish I would have told her about my dressing, rather than her finding out on her own. Once I explained to her that this has always been a part of me, and answered all her questions and concerns, things were Ok.
Overall I would have to say that Life is Good!

Launa
05-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Well congratulations everything is going well for you. Hopefully you can get out on halloween! That was my first time and it was a good one.

crossdressersfriend GG
05-12-2012, 09:47 PM
That is awesome, I'm so happy for you and your wife!

Barbara Ella
05-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Congratulations. This sounds like a situation you both can live with, and I really hope that you both can be happy with. Stay the course.

Barbara