PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure what to do

Simply Joslyn
05-13-2012, 03:33 AM
I feel utterly at a loss and utterly empty, let me explain. I use two stockings filled with rice to fill out my bras as another member suggested to me, they worked great, but now I think they may be dooming me. The other day after spending most of my time sleeping on the couch, I woke up and saw sitting at the other side of the room was one of them, my worry hadn't set in until I began the search for the other, my thought at first was that the one in the living room had been taken by one of the dogs or maybe I don't know, but I've searched my entire room underneath every chair and the bed, nothing. I don't really care too much if my parents know, its the thought that they are withholding the other for some reason that tears me up, now they never leave the safety of my room so it makes me think they entered my room as well, but I don't understand if they knew why not say anything, what am I supposed to think here, I just feel lost and twisted up. Its been two days since I saw it in the living room and took it with me, and nothing, not a word and no awkwardness that I can tell. I would love to tell them if the need arised, but for now I just want my form back, and if they don't know and I bring it up then I'd have to formulate my whole story and I don't think I can do that. Whats the best suggestion to do here, if any?

ReineD
05-13-2012, 03:42 AM
Well, from a mother's point of view (I have 3 sons), if I had come across a stocking filled with rice, the last explanation that would come to mind would be bra-fillers. I'd take it that it was some sort of throwing weapon. lol

If, on the other hand, your parents have found other items such as lingerie or clothing, they *might* connect the dots, but honestly they'd have to have come to a forum such as this one to discover the various methods for filling a bra.

jillleanne
05-13-2012, 06:46 AM
Take comfort in knowing unless your dad is gender enhanced, they suspect nothing, other things equal. If they found it, they would simply ask about it. Parents don't have time to play "Dick Tracy" with their offspring and have no reason to want to. If they ever ask, tell them you are trying to grow a rice patty. They'll just look at you in amazement, shake their heads, and walk away going back to their already too busy lives. As for the rice-a-roni's? I'd be trading them in for something that can't break, spill, or attract pets.

Tina B.
05-13-2012, 09:30 AM
just tell them you are looking for your home made hackysack, i think that's what they call those little bean bags the kick around.
Tina B.

Jenniferathome
05-13-2012, 10:22 AM
Don't you think it is possible that if you mother found one, she just threw it out not knowing what it was?

Lesley_Roberta
05-13-2012, 10:34 AM
I think you inside knowledge of what it actually is for, is likely your problem. To anyone else, it is a nylon with rice in it.

That can be microwaved and put on a sore knee by the way, although oats is better for that.

I have had nylons around for years. I use them to transfer paint from can to can to eliminate particles from the paint.

Nylons have several uses in woodworking.

Oh they also look good on legs so I am told :)

Now leaving falsies lying around would be awkward. I can't think of any alternative ways to use falsies.

Stephanie47
05-13-2012, 10:56 AM
My guess, whether your boob was found by them or not, is your parents know of your cross dressing. It is difficult to hide 100% of the time. There are always little slip ups. And, if you are adamant about anyone entering your room and violating your privacy, that will always raise suspicion. If you're 19, you mom is not ancient. I think she pretty much can guess what a rice filled stocking is for, especially if it was not one of her discards you took out of the trash. Just go on with life. You cannot change the past. As a teenager I wore my mother's black bras which was too small. I snapped a strap. I was terrified. She said nothing about it, and, never gave me a clue she suspected anything. Did I ever think for one minute, she thought she did it herself? Nope. I just waited for the question, and, it never came. Let us know if the rice bag ever shows up. If your mother is devious she may serve up a rice based dinner in the next few days. A gentle acknowledgement she suspects something!

Sarah L
05-13-2012, 11:12 AM
I think you inside knowledge of what it actually is for, is likely your problem. To anyone else, it is a nylon with rice in it.

That can be microwaved and put on a sore knee by the way, although oats is better for that.

I have had nylons around for years. I use them to transfer paint from can to can to eliminate particles from the paint.

Nylons have several uses in woodworking.

Oh they also look good on legs so I am told :)

Now leaving falsies lying around would be awkward. I can't think of any alternative ways to use falsies.

Some people use pantyhose in the process of making homemade hooch. Or at least they ask for a pair when making you some. I don't drink and know nothing about the process except what friends have told me.

Simply Joslyn
05-13-2012, 12:26 PM
:heehee: Thank you all for these, I see now that there isn't to much to fear her i suppose, it very possible she just threw it out since shes been doing quite a bit of cleaning lately, too bad I've never used a hackysack though, and I dought they know I've always been adiment about people entering my room even before my dressing kinda exploded per sei so I think I'm clear there, atleast it pretty much impossible to enter my room for them anyway, by door opens only enough for me to squeze through, and theres a 2 foot barrier infront of the door to prevent my mothers pig from destroying my room like its done in the past and they can't get over it without problems. Now I'm off to make some hooch:heehee:

natacsha
05-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Hey Jocelyn. Firstly, i think youre gorgeous. Secondly, i come from an old fashioned family who, in their respective countries, would probably kill me for doing this. My family found out about me only a couple years into my CDing. My dad caught me one night completely dressed from head to toe and like a deer in headlights, i froze. So did he. I thought i was a gonner. He stood there. Nearly 3 or 4 minutes. Just stood there. Staring at each other. No words. I thought for sure i was done. I was about 21 or so. They got me and now i was scared. Wellp, they didnt kick me out they still love me. I promised id stop for their sake. I did for a while but .....hope this calms you a bit. Prior to being caught, they found various clothing randomly laying around and that may have absorbed the shock but ill never know.

ReineD
05-13-2012, 04:40 PM
... and theres a 2 foot barrier infront of the door to prevent my mothers pig from destroying my room like its done in the past and they can't get over it without problems.

Your mother lets the pig into the house? :D

Rebecca Star
05-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Your mother lets the pig into the house? :D

Pleassssssssse lets not offend the pig...giggles

Simply Joslyn
05-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Pleassssssssse lets not offend the pig...giggles
oh please don't it'll attack, and I'm serious its very territorial to people who don't live here, yup she fell in love with the little thing, when we got it it was smaller than a butter container, now its roughly the size of a medium dog, and as it got bigger it began to fight our dogs and cats and won so we moved it upstairs and its been there since

Cynthia Anne
05-13-2012, 09:14 PM
Well pigs will eat anything! Including rice! Mystery sovled! PIG EATS BOOB!!!!!!!!! HUGS!

jillleanne
05-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Does the pig watch westerns on tv?

suit
05-13-2012, 10:46 PM

Don't be silly Darling!

Simply Joslyn
05-13-2012, 10:54 PM
Well pigs will eat anything! Including rice! Mystery sovled! PIG EATS BOOB!!!!!!!!! HUGS!
Hehe I wish it was that simple, that barrier is two foot so it can be good at its job, constructed out of a store mirror and several 2x4s its impassible, if it wasn't there my room becomes an all you can eat buffet and restroom in one.

Maybe she used to, but we took away her tv after she ate the cord, and yes she seriously had a tv we left on for her, and shes also the reason I have no tv because she ate my cable wire.

sterling12
05-13-2012, 11:14 PM
Are you sure The Pig's Name isn't Arnold Ziffell? Sounds like one of the sub-plots from "Green Acres." ( I know cause' I watched it a lot! Little Joanie was madly in love with Ava's negligee's).

My other thought is kind of Kaput, because of The Season. But, I thought your Mom might have deemed it to be some type of set-up for Bird Feeding, and appropriated one the sacks to fill up The Feeder in the back yard. If you have a lot of happy, fat, blue jays hanging around the house, that might be your answer!

Be content! "No News is good news." I think if you were going to hear about it, it would have happened by now. As Reine mentioned, it would take a giant leap for "A Civilian" to figure out you were using Rice and baggies to make boobs! Long as you didn't paint a nipple on the bags, I think you have kept your stealth.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Vanessa Storrs
05-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Why am I humming the theme from 'Green Acres?'

Beverley Sims
05-14-2012, 12:09 AM
Probably because the pigs name is Arnold.
Twisting the thread a little I do love Za Za,s outfits.
I have acquired night attire like hers and it is great to wear.
I wore one negligee set on the balcony of a hotel in Brick Church NJ. once. Not quite NY. though.:)
She must have been a fetishist.

ronda
05-14-2012, 02:24 PM
you could always say that you use as a heating pad my grandson fill socks with rice and you put them in the microwave heat them up and put them around your neck as a heating pad

lowxr
05-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Must be a tough barrier to get over while wearing a skirt !!!!!

CynthiaD
05-14-2012, 09:30 PM
I used to crossdress a lot when I was in my early teens, and I thought no one knew. Once I got older I realized, from various things that happened, that my parents must have known all along. I think that they were just too embarassed to say anything.

My point is, if nobody says anything, don't worry about it.

docrobbysherry
05-15-2012, 12:14 AM
Oh my gosh! Joslyn, be SURE to put your lipsticks away somewhere very high!

Or, your "pet" mite give real meaning to that phrase, "Lipstick on a ---"!

jillleanne
05-15-2012, 06:45 AM
Oh my gosh! Joslyn, be SURE to put your lipsticks away somewhere very high!

Or, your "pet" mite give real meaning to that phrase, "Lipstick on a ---"!

I dunno, you tell me, is she hot or what???????

Beth Mays
05-15-2012, 07:18 AM

Every single time I get on the mower the theme song pops in my head.... so I just sign along!

Lesley_Roberta
05-15-2012, 07:44 AM
I have a pig in my home.... oh wait that's Leslie. :)

I want to add this, I am a guy (sometimes you just need to say it like that occasionally) and thus I know all of the things my son will likely have experienced (takes one to know one eh). I'm not totally worldly, but I am also a very imaginative oddball extrovert. I am a clothing optional person ie wife and me walk around naked if we feel like it. I told the son VERY early, the human body possesses not one iota of anything wrong with it. The parts do only what they do, and all of the 'sin' bullshit is just that, bullshit. The wife and I have engaged in play with zero concern with ever being heard or seen (seriously pity people that can't enjoy being human because of all the sin bullshit).

But even with all of that, I still don't consider myself a psychic genius. I don't know his every move, his every thought.
I once saw a message stream on his Yahoo he had left open, he was being cliche teen, ragging on myself and his mother to a friend, and he was being entirely obnoxious and it was entirely unacceptable. I freaked out on him. Listen here buddy, you can take your best shot at me, I am the old bull here and I can take anything my pup can hope to dish out. But what you said about your mother has you several miles up deepshit creek. His mother being one, is often too much on his side, always mothering him, always protecting him yadda yadda yadda you know what I mean. I made it clear he had really hurt her, and he was going to apologise to her till I felt he had done a good enough job of it. And I was so in his face I forced him to break into tears and see just how angry I was.

Since then though, I don't monitor him just to make sure he has never done it again. If I didn't succeed that one time in his early teens, I never will.
I've made it clear, if he wanted his girlfriend over to **** her till she couldn't walk, I'd ONLY kick his ass if he failed to protect her properly with the right measures.
I give him all the leeway he could ever want.

Still even with all my rather generous open nature, like I said, I don't consider myself psychic.
If he had all the usual clutter in his room typical of cross dressing, I likely would just automatically jump to ordinary conclusions. So when am I meeting your girlfriend.
Girls clothes in a boys room = the boy has a girlfriend.
People don't normally leap to conclusions that fit way outside the expected mainstream norm.
And even though I am now in the realm of doing it myself, I don't walk around expecting to see cross dressers everywhere.
I have never witnessed one before in person and I am 50.
I have only met one homosexual in my life as well. An old friend of mine from my teens. He looks utterly ordinary, sounds utterly ordinary, and in truth, I have only been told he is homosexual. Never felt like being rude and asking him directly if actually was.

I recall once in Toronto with a friend of mine (clearly more worldly than me) asking, 'so what do you think?' he was asking what I thought of the working girls. I replied 'what working girls?'. I've never met a woman that was one, probably walked past hundreds of them. I've seen girls I thought should dress more responsibly though. And who knows, they might just be girls with no common sense too. But people don't always see something for what it is. We look at the world through OUR eyes, not theirs.

Desiree2bababe
05-15-2012, 08:08 AM
Let sleeping dogs lie..........

Krististeph
05-15-2012, 08:51 AM
There is a book called "The good good pig" a Hog someone inherited, and kept as a pet. Pigs grow continue to grow usually, and no one knew how big a pig would get if allowed to simply live a natural life. Quite large, it turns out... :-)