PDA

View Full Version : Thought it was funny.

Maria 60
05-13-2012, 06:06 AM
Yesterday went to our summer home to clean up a little and get ready for the long weekend next week. The kids were working and the wife was busy around the house, so i went myself and we all know i enjoy that. I was partly dressed on the drive there and when i got there i went to my room and got changed. I was almost finished and was mopping the floor when a friend down the street came by, he walked in and said, what are you doing, where are all the women that clean and mop the place every other year. I told him sorry no women this year but if you want i will go to my room and put on a skirt and a pair of pantyhose, he was laughing but i wasn't. I thought that was funny.

Cheryl T
05-13-2012, 08:51 AM
The truth is so often overlooked as fiction.

Tina B.
05-13-2012, 09:40 AM
It's that grain of truth that makes it so funny, your friend probably didn't see the truth in the statement, so didn't see the humor!
Tina B.

RADER
05-13-2012, 08:41 PM
I was at My Legion Post selling Bingo Cards, when a lady about 50,sh came up to me.
"Good morning and Happy Mothers Day" She responded, "No not Me, I chose not to go that route"
Then I said; "At least you can make that choicest, I can not"
We both had a good laugh over that.
Rader

Vanessa Storrs
05-13-2012, 11:43 PM
Honesty is a good policy. I try to tell the truth just often enough that they do not believe me.

Lorileah
05-14-2012, 12:04 AM
and what was so funny is the neighbor being stuck in the 50's (and by saying you will put on a skirt you support the misogynistic attitude) Yep, that was funny