PDA

View Full Version : mom

Samantha Thomson
05-13-2012, 06:50 AM
hello ladies my mom is suspricing me and coming over in 3 hrs i have on full acrylic nails dont know what to do my sister thinks i should just dress up for her full garterbelt black stocking sandals so she can see my toe w the hot red nail polish bra blouse red lipstick eyeshadoe mascarre eyelinner facepowder purfume jewerly etc please help samantha

Miriam-J
05-13-2012, 07:06 AM
Perhaps there's a better time to come out to your Mom than Mother's Day. This day is for her, not you. Three hours is plenty of time to get cleaned up.

Miriam

Cheryl T
05-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Can't be a surprise if you know she's coming.
Unless you are a quick change artist I'd take the advice and dress for mom. Just be sure to wear something nice that she won't view as being too over the top. Then be yourself.

Tina B.
05-13-2012, 08:52 AM
No, your screwed, you just blew up mothers day!
Tina B.

Sandra
05-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Perhaps there's a better time to come out to your Mom than Mother's Day. This day is for her, not you. Three hours is plenty of time to get cleaned up.

Miriam

Totally agree.........................

Shelly Preston
05-13-2012, 08:56 AM
I guess it depends on how you feel about coing out to your mom

You could dress normally except for the nails, this would give you a chance to talk as she would see the nails.

If she wants to see more you can go get dressed for her.

Only you can decide if you want to do this on mothers day

Billie1
05-13-2012, 09:02 AM
As long as you've remembered her card, flowers and to give her a big hug, what's the dif what you're wearing?

mykhelee
05-13-2012, 09:10 AM
Seriously???
Coming out to your Mother on Mother's Day :brolleyes:
Look, leave the nails on, way too much work to just do away with, perhaps a nice neutral color. Other than that just be you and dress like her son, if she brings up your nails....tell the truth...you wanted to see what it would look like if you had long fingernails....It would help if your Mother has nice nails....you can tell her you have always admired hers so.
That way you are opening the closet door just a smidgen and not giving mom shock treatment.:sb:
Sorry...I'll jump down now.
Khelli

BRANDYJ
05-13-2012, 09:25 AM
This is her day, not yours. I think it would be in very poor taste to hit her with this on Mother's Day.

Diane Elizabeth
05-13-2012, 09:25 AM
I agree that Mothers Day is afor honoring your mother. Not you coming out to her.

Sara Jessica
05-13-2012, 09:52 AM
Nothing says Happy Mother's Day more than coming out as her daughter on this wonderful day.

Or perhaps not.

There is a simple solution. 100% acetone. The nails will come off, eventually, and what remains of your natural nails will look like heck but it's the right thing to do.

Kate Simmons
05-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Interesting Hon. So, I'm wondering what the problem is?:)

Lesley_Roberta
05-13-2012, 10:29 AM
Yep mom's day is her day. Take the effort to make it only about her.

There are 364 other days in the year you can be you.

Your mom is likely going to be like most moms, and just see you as her son who has an interesting way of being special.

Samantha Thomson
05-13-2012, 10:32 PM
ok all well my mom saw me dressed as a women and my acrylic nails and she was not shocked she told me the chience lady that i get my nails done w is her best friend and called her and told her so i guess she knew for some time oh well

Mollyanne
05-14-2012, 05:38 AM
"all's well that ends well"

mollyanne

Samantha Thomson
05-14-2012, 08:09 AM
oh ladies forgot to tell you she thought my nails were a nice design here a pic but she does know im not going to be a husband im one day be a wife!!!!! my sister to said had nice nails and both told me were i can get nice womens clothes and make-up was good day for her and me lol she just ask if im going to be a wife or husband if i get married had to tell her wife

Diane Smith
05-15-2012, 03:02 AM
Wow, those are beautiful nails -- but not exactly subtle! I'm glad things went well with your mom.

- Diane

Samantha Thomson
05-16-2012, 06:51 AM
well thanks about the nails hun well my mom came over just a day after mothers day and she had a bag she said some clothes was shocked womens clothes she boutht me 2 bras,blouses,skirts,nylons,some earrings necklace,etc a purse make-up and said know your a women!!!!!