PDA

View Full Version : She likes my girl shorts

JamieQ
05-13-2012, 07:50 AM
As a non yet fully out CD...

A few days ago I was in a discount store and I decided to get a pair of polyester "girly" shorts so the majority of my legs would be exposed to tanning. I picked up a black w/white and hot pink sewed edges, and they fit me good! I always wash things first, even if new. So I hanged them up next to the other stuff for a few days. BTW we never use a dryer. She even hanged other clothes right up next to them.

I decided to wear them this morning. All I heard was, "nice shorts, why didn't you get me a matching pair"! I said that they are girl shorts, but she said "so what"! I can mentally see us both shopping for some black solids ones to wear on the farm when I clip pastures near a main road!

I see change and acceptance coming my way, but maybe slow...I think small steps are best in my situation.:) Amanda

I just wish I could jump out and fully expose my CDing...so great for those who can/did! I know she knows I do it some... I have been "corrected" how a GGl wears stuff when I had something on in the past, but not very often...

mykhelee
05-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Sounds like a great thing could be on its way. The last SO I had that accepted me started out by borrowing a few tops from me.

Rebecca Star
05-13-2012, 07:11 PM
I take it as this is a realitively new journey for you both, that is the SO knowing. Allow your partner time is paramount, so I wanted to give you kodos for that. Would also like to add, if it should happen to come up in conversation, instead of looking at the indiferences, embrace and relish in the similarities you can now both share together. Sometimes a GG with the realisation she can discuss girly things with you and you'll be supportive, opens up an entirely new realm of deepness and closeness.

Barbara Ella
05-13-2012, 07:18 PM
It is good that she knows you wear female clothes of some sort some of the time. You need to catalog those, and wear them when possible to keep it fresh in her mind. She knows, she accepts that you do it, she just needs your continual reassurances that it does not affect your relationship. And every once in a while slip in something she has not seen you in.

I would definitely be going back and picking up a pair of those shorts for her right now, and maybe ask her if she needs anything else. If she says yes, buy yourself one also.

Barbara

RADER
05-13-2012, 07:30 PM
Sounds great, now next time you know what you have to buy; 2 of everything. LOL
BTW Does your SO run the tractor also??
Rader

Cynthia Anne
05-13-2012, 07:53 PM
I agree with Barbara! You're on the right trail! But I would hurry back and get her a pair! Hugs!

JamieQ
05-13-2012, 08:19 PM
:DThanks girls...I can't say how so happy I have become since I found Y'all...I haven't felt this good since many years... I don't know if I ever felt this good...change is coming... Amanda