PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for buying more things

curiousby
05-13-2012, 10:07 AM
I just recently started cross dressing. I wear panties and have a few nightgowns. They all have made me feel so good:). For the next thing I was thinking of getting some fake breast and bras. I have looked around a bit on the net for fake breast and I am not sure what to get. i was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction and maybe give me some product reviews.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jenniferathome
05-13-2012, 10:18 AM
I highly recommend Amazon and buying from the Envy Boutique. The look is great and the price was inexpensive at about $60

curiousby
05-13-2012, 12:29 PM
I highly recommend Amazon and buying from the Envy Boutique. The look is great and the price was inexpensive at about $60

Thanks for the advice. I liked the price and what I saw. I will keep that sight in mind when I decide to purchase my things.

Cheryl T
05-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Don't forget to check out Ebay...they have some nice ones there and sometimes you can catch a great buy.

As for the kind...if the budget allows...silicone of course. Best beginning shape is probably the Triangle.

RADER
05-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Yes; Defiantly go for the cheaper ones at first, even the foam type you can get for just a few
dolors. Once you get some bra's and know what size you are looking for, you can then
move on to a better set.
Rader

curiousby
05-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Thanks ladies. I am looking forward to experimenting with this side of my sexuality. Not sure if I would feel comfortable to go out for a while but I might try. I bought some nail polish, lipstick and some stockings today. I might try putting some nail polish on my toes and see how that goes.

Thanks again ladies. I am going to check out ebay and look at Amazon more.

docrobbysherry
05-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Thrift stores! Get 10 or more items for the price of one at a mall! EBay, online sales, closeouts! My daughter says Nordstrom's Rack is having their once a year clearance sale this weekend!

curiousby
05-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Thanks again ladies. I bought some breast forms (size 34C) from Amazon's Envy Boutique. Now it is time to buy some bras lol. Also will have to look for some jewerly (maybe a necklace), a wig and some makeup.

curiousby
05-20-2012, 08:59 AM
I went out and bought two bras. I felt so nervous at the checkout line. When I got home I tried them on. They are pushup bras and make me look like I have small breast. I cannot believe how good they make me feel. I am so happy that I got them. One bra is white that will match my stockings I have and one is black. I am currently wearing the black one.

Thanks ladies for all the help. I am now thinking about getting a dress, wig, a purse (I am going to enjoy shopping for that) and some makeup (another fun thing to shop for). I just hope that when I do that no one sees me, I don't have a girlfriend or wife. I would have a hard time saying why I am buying things like that. I suppose I can come up with a story, I am not ready to come out of the cross dressing closet. I have also chosen the name for my feminine persona, Lee Ann. I am looking forward to one day having Lee Ann go out and have some fun.