PDA

View Full Version : one for the ages

tonidouglas
05-13-2012, 12:04 PM
I know there are many threads dealing with the in's and out's of shaving. For me I love it because of two very good reasons one is that i really hat body hair and the other is it is one of those tasks that I do that keeps me close to my fem self. My problem is that most of the time no one notices what I do to my body in our house unless it is my teenage daughter when she notices that i have shaved she does everything but post it in the newspaper. Normaly I can look past it as a maturity problem but it just gets anoyying. Has anyone else experienced this and if so how do you handle it when you are still in the closet to your family?

Lesley_Roberta
05-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Just to mention the part you said about shaved and no one sees it.

Yeah I get out of the bath all cleaned up and the gorilla once again beaten up, and I might put on some skin moisturizer and I feel like 'well I wish I could show off the legs', but no one can see them in my pants. I'm actually looking forward to summer and shorts this year.

But I still wonder, does anyone really see the difference?

Lori Robins
05-13-2012, 07:39 PM
I am smooth all the time and have had a few comments from the guys at work like do you shave down? I just say yes and when they ask why, expecting me to say I ride bikes or something weak I just say coz I can! and that usually stops any further remarks

Cynthia Anne
05-13-2012, 08:28 PM
You could always have a talk with your daughter and try to find out why it's such an issue with her! On the otherhand you can let her run it through the newspaper! Hugs!