PDA

View Full Version : wife bought me a wig.

Nikki Len
05-14-2012, 01:32 AM
After a few months at looking at wigs, my wife bought one for me:eek:. Here is the link that she order, color is #10

http://www.voguewigs.com/sydney-jon-renau.html

What do you think? I love long hair on women.

My wife has set some rules down for me but they are easy to follow. The biggest rule is the we can not go out in our town. Have to go else where when I dress.

Still have not pic a name yet.

Connya

Cynthia Anne
05-14-2012, 05:26 AM
Very nice! I too love long hair on women! Respect your wife's wishes! Perhaps she can help you pick a fem name! Something she would be comfortable with! Hugs!

Roxie X
05-14-2012, 05:38 AM
Love that wig,i went for something with a different colour.
My wife came up with my name so we could both refer to her when she feels like helping.
I would get her to help and think of people you like famous or not.
:kiss:

ronda
05-14-2012, 06:16 AM
nice wig i am thinking about getting one myself color 104

WifeofWrenchette
05-14-2012, 06:20 AM
I told my husband the other day I need to get him a really good wig. All of his are cheap and getting old. Thanks for the link to the wig. I may purchase one for him. :hugs:

Beth Mays
05-14-2012, 06:28 AM
I would be tickled pink if my wife got me a hair bow, much less a wig!

WifeofWrenchette
05-14-2012, 06:34 AM
I would be tickled pink if my wife got me a hair bow, much less a wig!Should I also get him a hair bow? I never thought of that. Thanks for the idea!

Cheryl T
05-14-2012, 06:40 AM
It's a lovely wig. Hope you enjoy it.

As for going out. When we first began going out someone told us that if you want to be safe never go out together within 50 miles of your home.
We took that advice for a long time, now we just don't care anymore and sometimes go for a Saturday afternoon walk together in our neighborhood.

Have fun...

Tina B.
05-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Pretty, of course without a picture, we can't tell how it will look on you, and that's what counts. I hope your happy with it on!
Tina B.

darla_g
05-14-2012, 08:35 AM
Looks great! very nice of your wife to do that

NicoleScott
05-14-2012, 12:29 PM
My wife has set some rules down for me but they are easy to follow. The biggest rule is the we can not go out in our town. Have to go else where when I dress.

Not a bad deal. A lot of members would love to have this agreement.
Nice wig.

RADER
05-14-2012, 01:18 PM
Looks great, but I would like to see you in it first.
Rader

Nikki Len
05-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Pics will follow after i learn to put on make up. Still learning.
Conmya

sweetjan
05-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Nice wig. I have two long wigs now. I am looking to get a short wig next. My wife is a huge help.
I would do as your wife wishes, many woman do not agree nor like it period. Have fun

BLUE ORCHID
05-14-2012, 09:14 PM
I really love that style wig.
You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

Nikki Len
05-14-2012, 11:26 PM
I have a GREAT Wife. I think what made her support me is that I support her when no one will. I told her, do what make you happy and my CD was not over night. It was steps and many of them. But it's at the point that I want to CD the whole way now. And go out. We have not been out yet. Plus I don't dress everyday or minute. I might dress one day while we are home, the rest is in guy mode. I just feel I got lucky with a woman like that.

Connya

Barbara Ella
05-15-2012, 12:04 AM
Connya, you are indeed lucky. Your wife's boundaries indicate a desire for you to be you, tempered by their ever present fear of being outed. i will agree, that together it is much easier to be recognized. I am working on my little steps with my wife, and hope to one day get her to near where yours is at now.

Wig is very lovely, I do like that style. Will wait for the pics,

Barbara

Nikki Len
05-15-2012, 02:20 AM
Connya, you are indeed lucky. Your wife's boundaries indicate a desire for you to be you, tempered by their ever present fear of being outed. i will agree, that together it is much easier to be recognized. I am working on my little steps with my wife, and hope to one day get her to near where yours is at now.

Wig is very lovely, I do like that style. Will wait for the pics,

Barbara

I think shd does not want a arguments with someone we knos who dont understand about CD. Sad part most are ill informed. So i think that is the reason out of town.
Connya

Pretty Nails
05-15-2012, 08:30 AM
That's a very nice wig. And a wonderful wife.

My wife - more tolerant than accepting - has surprised me yet again. Out of the blue she suggested that we buy a shoe rack for the closet so I could keep all of my shoes neatly organized and more accessible. It's not a nice wig like that but it means a whole lot to me. Perhaps moving slowly toward acceptance.

Have a happy day all.

Aylineira
05-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Great wig! Long hair is so desirable and definitely best for hiding the broad shoulders too.