PDA

View Full Version : Not buying new clothes.....yet!

SallyS
05-14-2012, 08:39 AM
I've finally stopped buying new clothes!

Not because I'm tired of CD'ing, but because I'm determined to drop at least 2 dress sizes before I buy anything new:)

I am already putting money by, for a major wardrobe overhaul in Autumn.

I'm annoucing today...in public (well this forum) that I am GOING to loose that weight!!!:D

Tina B.
05-15-2012, 11:19 AM
You go girl! I've been losing myself and every time I pack away something because it's to big, I feel great! But I'm watching my closet start to look emptier and emptier! But I was in a dept store this weekend with the wife, she saw me looking at womens wear, and asked if I wanted to shop, it was hard to say, no, but I'm on the edge of another drop in size, and don't plan to stop there. so I'll wait, until I get to where I want to be, or just run out of things to hold me over. I've lost a dress size, and have two more to go to get back to the size I used to be.

SANDRA MICHELLE
05-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Good luck with the weight loss, no better way to reward yourself than with a new wardrobe.

Karren H
05-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Great idea! Maybe I'll stop buying any more too. The way I figure it if I donated the money I could end world hunger!

reb.femme
05-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Sally,

........but because I'm determined to drop at least 2 dress sizes before I buy anything new:)

Ye gods woman, are you just trying to make us all jealous or are you after Victoria Beckham's wardrobe? :heehee:

I thought you looked superbly slim in your avatar to begin with, but good luck on that 2 size drop.

Rebecca x