PDA

View Full Version : The girly walk

Jordan
05-14-2012, 09:39 AM
I just watched Carrie Underwoods good girl video. I think she has the sexiest girl walk I ever did see if only I could walk like her. Does anybody else her have another girl that they would like to walk like?

Krista Doll
05-14-2012, 11:41 AM
I just want too walk like a GIRL period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dosen't matter WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! as long as she walks like a girl and not a dude

BLUE ORCHID
05-14-2012, 11:55 AM
I've been walking in heels for many many years and I have mastered walking like a lady.

Lesley_Roberta
05-14-2012, 11:57 AM
I was actually thinking this today while I was out.

As I can't 'watch' myself walk, I can't tell what I look like walking. I see this teen girl in front of me, and I wonder, is that intentional? (the swaying ass cheeks that scream out 'you want this') And I assume, well female hips are after all different from mine, and I'd be surprised if I could even force my ass to look like that. As it is, I am finding just sitting like a girl incredibly demanding.

Fortunately at 50, I am also assuming I don't even need to worry about this aspect of being female.

Kate Simmons
05-14-2012, 12:06 PM
No need for me to copy anyone Hon. I can "catwalk" with the best of 'em. It's basically second nature for me by this time.;):)

Rebecca Star
05-14-2012, 12:13 PM
I just want too walk like a GIRL period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dosen't matter WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!! as long as she walks like a girl and not a dude
lol@Krista

You beat me to that exact line!

Flats I can do but heels - especially the sky highs I wear, just the simple act of walking burns a few brain cells.

diannecourtney
05-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Oh, I can wish, but I would truly love to walk in the shoes of the lady who tore down my manhood and turned me into more of a lady - oh it has been so lovely.

Krististeph
05-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Lena Nystrom- it's your duty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEyRg5mXLAQ
--- awesome hair flip around 1:40; wonderful wiggle down at 2:07

Lena Nystrom- pretty young thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPY_1C0iIo&feature=related

Dolly rockers-- je suis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Z4bGeb6t8

Stephanie47
05-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Frankly, those models who jerk their hips from side to side are the most unfeminine creatures I've ever scene. Most of them look like creatures from "Night of the Living Dead." Heavy makeup that does not even qualify as ****ty. That's my personal opinion. Now, I'll take a tastefully dressed businesswoman with heels walking down the street. I've watched the Internet videos and there are several that are spot on a good feminine walk. I've watched some cross dressing videos on YouTube and unfortunately, some need a lot of practice. They kick their feet out. Their stiff with no sway, etc.

I have a mirror that is strategically placed so I can watch myself as I am doing chores. The walking distance to the mirror is 20+ feet. I can get a good idea as to whether my walk is feminine enough. For those with a hand held device that records video, I suggest setting it up in the backyard or hallway and record yourself. If you're far enough from the device, you should get a good read as to your total femininity, walk, gestures, sitting and so on.

lowxr
05-14-2012, 09:33 PM

I've watched girls walk to try to emulate it but realize, NO 2 women walk the same way !!

Tina B.
05-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Marlyn Monroe, in some like it hot, sweetest little wiggle you could ever want, of course, you would need her rear end to pull it off.
Tina B.

Shananigans
05-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Never even thought about it...

I am just thankful to have two legs that carry me around. :)

tiffanyjo89
05-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Just try to not to "power through" every step you take and you'll look better walking in a skirt and stuff.

Me, I'm too much of a klutz to try and do a catwalk walk.

Voulez-Vous
05-15-2012, 06:24 PM
I've been walking in heels for many many years and I have mastered walking like a lady.

Oh, you've "mastered" it, huh? Any statement like this is pretty much a guarantee that you haven't mastered anything.