PDA

View Full Version : Barbara's last outing (for a while)

Barbara Joanne74
05-14-2012, 02:52 PM
After a lot of work with my counselor, I have decided that Barbara is going to be put away for a while. I do know that she is part of me and will never leave me, but for now I need to focus my energies on my family.

So today was her last outing. Not much, just running errands to the drug store, bank and of course Starbucks. I will still be lurking around once in a while.

Attached is her last pic for a while.

Take care girls

Barbara

Karren H
05-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Good for you! Family should always come first!

RADER
05-14-2012, 04:24 PM
We will miss you; but who says you have to dress to say hello once in a while.
Hope to see you soon.
Rader

STACY B
05-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Thats a dam shame to put such a pretty lady away from the world ,,,With all the other things in the world to worry about ,,Folks worry about a bunch a dam ol wanne be gurly gurlz ,, Well gotta do what cha gotta do ,, See ya soon ?

Barbara Ella
05-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Please dont be a stranger, but i agree that family concerns do take a precedence. Jump in when you can and chat us up.

Barbara

Leslie Langford
05-14-2012, 08:06 PM
You need to do what you need to do, Barbara, but realize that the inner girl is as much a part of you as your right arm, and will not be denied over the long term. Put your female clothes in storage until the day comes that you will need them again, and whatever you do, do not purge.

If you do, you will regret it once Barbara comes back with a vengeance, and you find yourself buying all that stuff all over again at considerable expense. No one wins here with the possible exception of Goodwill and the Salvation Army, 'cuz they'll getcha coming and going...;) :eek: :heehee:.

docrobbysherry
05-14-2012, 08:13 PM
I hope u don't miss her too much, Barbara. If u do, don't punish everyone, including yourself, just because u think u must!

Juliana Hart
05-14-2012, 08:16 PM
Good choice Barbara. It's hard to strike a balance between personal needs and family. I hope you find that balance.

A fellow northwestener,

Juli

Cynthia Anne
05-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Having balance in your life is very important! Having the right attitude and putting your family first is totally devine! Take care oy yourself and stop in when you can just to say hi if nothing else! Hugs!

Tina B.
05-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Barbra, I hope you find your balance, and I hope that focus on family makes you and yours happy, but you can still stop by from time to time, for support if you need us, we're here.
Tina B.

Debra Russell
05-15-2012, 11:37 AM
To thine own self be true -- hope all is well...................................Debra

Cheryl T
05-15-2012, 11:41 AM
Best wishes...we're here if you need us.

Beverley Sims
05-15-2012, 12:00 PM
Yes I agree, for a while.
Don't purge, just store it all away till next time and work on family acceptance.
Stay good, stay together.

Barbara Joanne74
05-16-2012, 04:16 AM
Thank You all for your kind words and support. Yes I am having a good gg friend store Barb's thngs for me. I have purged way to many times over the years to do it again. On a serious note, I do hope Fashion Bug stays in business without me stopping by every few weeks.

Barbara

erickka
05-16-2012, 05:22 AM
I understand where you are coming from. Family first is my way of life also. TCB, and in no time,Barbara will find some time to shine once again.
Take care and do stop in to at least say hi!