PDA

View Full Version : Being Victoria

Victoria Pink
11-10-2005, 12:36 AM
I just read Shannon's thread and it inspired me to write about mine.

Last weekend I went out 2 times as Victoria. First I went to my hairdresser, where I had gone 3 times before en femme. While she did my hair (Natural hair wig) we chatted about an number things, including what I would classify as "girl talk". Soon a second stylist joined us in the room and we chatted even more. Rec'd nice compliments on my skirt, hair etc. I really felt like I was a lady visiting with ladies. :thumbsup: :)

Next night I went out fully dressed to an outdoor Outlet mall. Went into a Dressbarn store and bought a new top. Clerk there was very friendly and helpful. I did not alter my voice so she knew for sure I was a CD'r. She let me use a changing room to try on the a few tops before I bought what I did. Spent about 20 minutes in the store.

From there went to Leggs Bali Hanes store and there had the clerk do a bra fitting on me. Then together we picked out 3 bras to try on. She led me to the fitting room and showed me where to leave any selections I did not want.

Turned out I did not like the bras, but on the way out spotted some very pretty Bali Studio panties. So... had to buy 4 pair! :) :p It was awesome checking out at the till. A second clerk came there and the 3 of us chatted, all the while me in my skirt and top with "all the trimmings".

All in all a GREAT weekend.

Victoria

Phoebe Reece
11-10-2005, 12:50 AM
Good for you Victoria!

Shannon
11-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Victoria -- sounds like a wonderful time. It is comforting for me to read stories about how well-accepting clerks are, even when the voice gives things away. I hope you have many more opportunities for girl talk and shopping!

Victoria Pink
11-10-2005, 01:00 AM
Thanks Shannon and Phoebe. It was my firt trip to a shopping mall. I do hope that I can go again! :)

Victoria

swiss_susan
11-10-2005, 05:23 AM
Sounds like you had fun girl. Keep it up, its stories like these that are going to get susan out and about.

Thanks for sharing,

susan

RachelDenise
11-10-2005, 05:57 AM
Very cool. You have a great sense of self to do that!

cathy b
11-10-2005, 06:29 AM
way to go victoria.

i haven't been shoping as cathy yet but sure would like to.

hugs