PDA

View Full Version : How to get the Perfect body?

3gander7
05-14-2012, 06:34 PM
I have too high of a metabolism so its not hard for me to stay skinny but because ive got that testosterone and I'm in my 20s I also have no problem building muscle.
Being an mtf crossdresser muscle is kind of a give away when trying to look fem.

How do you decrease muscle mass by not taking hormones and being physically healthy?

mykhelee
05-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Hello,
Once the muscle mass is there it can be a little rough...if you want the muscles to lengthen rather than bulk up use low weight high reps instead of thirty reps with as much as you can hit 30 times.

Barbara Ella
05-14-2012, 07:17 PM
My first thought when seeing the title was that you had to marry it. You can change the workout regime with type of exercises and reps,etc, and look at the workouts that swimmers use, They work on fluidity as well as strength without bulk.

You lucky younguns actually have something to work with....lol

Barbara

Kelly DeWinter
05-14-2012, 07:29 PM
How to get the Perfect body ? simple ..... buy one . There is nothing a plastic surgeon won't try given enough money.

http://www.oddee.com/item_96587.aspx

Byron
05-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Get a desk job. :straightface: Spending 10 hours a day in front of a computer will kill the muscle mass, at least it did mine.

Badtranny
05-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Steph, you're gonna have to stop working out. Everybody talks about "light reps" like it's a religion or something. No matter how light you go you will still build muscle like a man. Women are always needlessly worried about bulking up, but it is HARD to bulk up without testosterone but since you have it, you need to stop lifting weights. Period. You don't have the option of looking like an athletic woman as long as you have testicles. If you're serious about looking feminine, then you need to get serious about staying away from the gym. If you MUST lift something, than do squats and lunges.

BLUE ORCHID
05-14-2012, 08:33 PM
My first thought when seeing the title was that you had to marry it.

Barbara

Hi Barbara, That's the first thing that I thought too.

Beth Mays
05-14-2012, 08:36 PM
the guns are my giveaway! I love tank dresses but the arms are hard to hide!

Chrissy
05-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Stephy interesting question. Now that I have started to come out I have looked in the mirror and i don't like what i see. I've got to get rid of the gut and this excess fat on my body. My testosterone is low and the doctors started injections 2 months ago and told me that it would help me loose weight and build muscle. But listening to everyone here that is not the case. I want to loose the weight not gain any muscle and stop the hormone shots. Does that sound right?

3gander7
05-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey badtranny so no routine will work? I actually dont go to the gym but men just have a lot of muscle to begin with.

Byron I wish I had a desk job lol currently slave labouring lol. Cant wait to be back in school I guess.

I heard some women do really intense workouts very often so that the muscle is broken down faster then it is rebuilt. Would that work or does it rebuilt too quickly for us?

What about diet? Would being a vegetarian work?

KellyJameson
05-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Here is a link for lowering testosterone levels naturally that may slow down muscle growth.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/276372-how-to-lower-testosterone-levels-naturally/

3gander7
05-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Chrissy,
I dont understand? Are you mtf or ftm? the shots of hormones will make you gain muscle?

3gander7
05-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Thanks kelly Im gona go for a walk now then Ill check it out!

Badtranny
05-14-2012, 09:20 PM
What about diet? Would being a vegetarian work?

I think the best person to seek advice from on this forum is probably Inna. She and I were built similar (based on pics) but she went on a strict diet with no working out and her body is now amazing. Feminization is more than just losing weight. The attached pic shows me about as lean as I could be about a year ago but I still look like a man in a bikini. It takes a long time to lose the fat and even longer to lose the muscle but it must be done if you want to have an almost feminine body. You will need to exercise of course but stick with stuff that shapes your lower body. Your upper body will take care of itself if you ignore it. Men build muscle in places that will totally defeat your efforts to shrink. As long as you have your testicles, getting lean will happen automatically if you watch your diet. Get in touch with Inna, her program was certainly effective for her.

Krista Doll
05-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Just my:2c: but I would sugest heavy cardio and a strict diet that will melt away the pounds. and make you very healthy.

Nicole Erin
05-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Get a desk job. :straightface: Spending 10 hours a day in front of a computer will kill the muscle mass, at least it did mine.
Yeah but the medical part is expensive, costs up to $10 a day -
Each day, supplement with a pint of Ben and Jerry's, eat one red baron pizza, and of course pepsi will be needed.

KerryLynn
05-14-2012, 10:05 PM
how to get a perfect body. A piece at a time :P

Noemi
05-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Hi Honey,

I would go vegan and do yoga. That is what I do and I am able to keep my weight low(for me)and I have not bulked up.

I was a college level athlete, and competed in power lifting and body building too...so I have more muscle than I desire. I wish I never lifted the weights, but here I am. I find yoga to be intense and really helps me stay loose and healthy, a worthy endeavor. I did learn quite a bit about diet and exercise over the years...wish that I realized I am such a girly girl at your age instead of trying to out pace it with macho stuff.

Don't lift weights at all if you want to look good in your girl clothes. Also being vegan or as close as you can get is far healthier.
You look pretty in you avatar.

Noemi

NathalieX66
05-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Besides excersise & diet, get off soda and drink water instead....lots of it. You WILL notice a dramatic improvement after time.
Even diet soda contains fructose / corn syrup, both will create fat. I'll sneak in a Coke about once a month as a treat.
Even though i drink wine/beer/coffee, I gave up orange juice and all other fruit juices, they are molecularly too complicated, so now I drink water, either bottled ( free unlimited supply where I work), or from my Brita filtered pitcher. Pure straight water makes all the difference.....make it nice and ice cold.

busker
05-14-2012, 11:10 PM
You can do ballet exercises which tone but don't bulk muscles. Ever see a muscle-bound ballerina? No, i didn't think so. google ballet exercises at home. It is what I do. Also gymnastics exercises--they don't show muscle either. You could always try an anti-androgen like saw palmetto. That will knock down the testosterone a bit. It is used mainly for benign prostate hyperplasia --(enlarged prostate) but of late indications are that it doesn't work well for most people for that problem. It is also a blood thinner so be careful if I you try it. read about it here
http://www.drugs.com

docrobbysherry
05-15-2012, 12:00 AM
I stopped all extraneous excersize and cut back on the chow. Switching from beer to wine helped A LOT! A spare tire is NOT fem. Ladies keep their excess weight in other places!

However, that only allowed me to lose weight and muscle TONE! My arms and legs still look male but r more fem looking just because of tone loss!

When I wanted a perfect body, as someone said, I had to buy it! LOL!:D

Tina B.
05-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Each day, supplement with a pint of Ben and Jerry's, eat one red baron pizza, and of course pepsi will be needed.

Nicole, that's just silly, you need to make that a diet coke, with that pizza, and ben & Jerry's!
Tina B.

Kate Simmons
05-15-2012, 10:03 AM
I don't exercise but have taken high amounts of anti-oxidants for 40 years now. They keep me in good shape and my body and muscles supple. How else could a 65 year old dance the way I do? Actually the dancing(disco, 80's and club) itself begets energy and tones at the same time.:)

Byron
05-15-2012, 01:46 PM

No kidding, avoid the junk food at all costs. The inactivity can hurt though. So far I am young enough that it hasn't caused me to start going sideways, but I hear that tends to happen with age. :)

diane too
05-15-2012, 02:31 PM
don't lift any weights, don't eat carbs, have a high protein diet, do cardio, no sodas, all of this will make your body smaller and you will get a "stringy" body shape, great for wearing body hugging dresses, always worked for me, best wishes to you

busker
05-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Stephy interesting question. Now that I have started to come out I have looked in the mirror and i don't like what i see. I've got to get rid of the gut and this excess fat on my body. My testosterone is low and the doctors started injections 2 months ago and told me that it would help me loose weight and build muscle. But listening to everyone here that is not the case. I want to loose the weight not gain any muscle and stop the hormone shots. Does that sound right?
Besides the following, I believe that it can also raise your chances of prostate cancer.

Testosterone Side Effects - for the Professional
Testosterone

The following adverse reactions in the male have occurred with some androgens:
Endocrine and Urogenital

Gynecomastia and excessive frequency and duration of penile erections. Oligospermia may occur at high dosages.
Skin and Appendages

Hirsutism, male pattern of baldness, seborrhea, and acne.
Fluid and Electrolyte Disturbances

Retention of sodium, chloride, water, potassium, calcium, and inorganic phosphates.
Gastrointestinal

Nausea, cholestatic jaundice, alterations in liver function tests, rarely hepatocellular neoplasms and peliosis hepatis.
Hematologic

Suppression of clotting factors II, V, VII, and X, bleeding in patients on concomitant anticoagulant therapy, and polycythemia.
Nervous System

Increased or decreased libido, headache, anxiety, depression, and generalized paresthesia.
Allergic

Hypersensitivity, including skin manifestations and anaphylactoid reactions.
Miscellaneous

Inflammation and pain at the site of intramuscular injection.

Side Effects by Body System - for Healthcare Professionals
Cardiovascular

Cardiovascular side effects have included hypertension, and edema with and without congestive heart failure.
Endocrine

Endocrine side effects have included gynecomastia as a frequent and sometimes persistent side effect. Cautious use is recommended in patients with existing gynecomastia.

During exogenous administration of androgens, endogenous testosterone release is inhibited through feedback inhibition of pituitary luteinizing hormone (LH). Large doses of exogenous androgens may suppress spermatogenesis through inhibition of pituitary follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).

Androgens may decrease levels of thyroxin binding globulin resulting in decreased total T4 serum levels and increased resin uptake of T3 and T4. Free thyroid hormone levels remain unchanged and there is no clinical evidence of thyroid dysfunction.

Changes in insulin sensitivity or glycemic control may occur in patients treated with androgens. In diabetic patients, the metabolic effects of androgens may decrease blood glucose and, therefore, insulin requirements.

Virilization of children has been reported due to secondary exposure to testosterone. Signs and symptoms have included inappropriate enlargement of the penis or clitoris, premature development of pubic hair, increased erections and libido, aggressive behavior, and advanced bone age. In most cases, these signs and symptoms regressed with removal of the exposure to testosterone. In a few cases, however, enlarged genitalia did not fully return to age-appropriate normal size and bone age remained modestly greater than chronological age.
Renal

Renal side effects have included retention of nitrogen, sodium, potassium, chloride, water and phosphorus, and decreased urinary excretion of calcium.
Hepatic

Hepatic side effects have included life-threatening peliosis hepatitis and hepatic abnormalities including hepatic neoplasms and hepatocellular carcinomas following prolonged therapy with high doses of androgen. Tumor regression did not occur in all cases following medication withdrawal.

Cholestatic hepatitis, jaundice, and abnormal liver function tests have occurred during androgen therapy. Drug-induced jaundice is usually reversible following drug discontinuation.
Genitourinary

Genitourinary side effects following chronic administration and/or large dosages of testosterone have included oligospermia and decreased ejaculatory volume. Elderly male patients have experienced prostatic enlargement resulting in urinary obstruction. Priapism and excessive stimulation has developed. Other urinary side effects have included nocturia, urinary hesitancy, urinary incontinence, urinary retention, urinary urgency, and weak urinary system.

In female patients the use of androgens has resulted in virilization including deepening voice, hirsutism, acne, clitomegaly (not reversible), and menstrual abnormalities. Discontinuation of testosterone at signs of mild virilization may prevent irreversible virilization.
Metabolic

Metabolic side effects have included osteolytic-induced hypercalcemia in immobilized patients or those with metastatic breast disease. Increased cholesterol levels and acute intermittent porphyria have been reported.
Other

Other side effects have included virilization in female patients. Virilization included deepening voice, hirsutism, acne, clitomegaly (not reversible), and menstrual abnormalities.

Female sexual partners of men using topical testosterone (residual on skin) have reported virilization.
Dermatologic

Dermatologic side effects have included hirsutism, acne, male-patterned baldness and seborrhea. Dermal reactions have been the most commonly reported side effects for transdermal testosterone and occur primarily at the site of application. Dermal effects have included 3 types: irritation including mild to moderate erythema (to 6%), induration (3%), itching (12%), and burning (3%); allergic contact dermatitis including pruritus (to 37%), vesicles (6%), and rash (2%); and burn-like blisters (12%).

Discontinuation rates for transdermal testosterone were as follows: due to chronic skin irritation (5%), allergic dermal reactions (4%), and burn-like, usually a single site (0%).

Triamcinolone 1% cream applied sparingly to skin under the reservoir reduced irritation and did not interfere with testosterone absorption. Ointment formulations reduce testosterone absorption.
Gastrointestinal

Gastrointestinal side effects have included nausea and vomiting.
Musculoskeletal

Testosterone is involved in termination of linear bone growth by closure of the epiphyseal growth centers. Appropriate monitoring of bone age is recommended during testosterone use in healthy males with delayed puberty.

Musculoskeletal side effects have included myalgia and pain.
Hematologic

Hematologic side effects have included alteration in clotting factors II, V, VII and X and polycythemia due to increased red cell production. Anemia has also been reported.
Hypersensitivity

Hypersensitivity side effects have included rash and anaphylactoid reactions.
Local

Local side effects have included inflammation and pain at injection or dermal application site.
Nervous system

Nervous system side effects have included altered libido (increased/decreased), headache (to 5%), anxiety, depression, generalized paresthesia, or sleep apnea syndrome.
Oncologic

Oncologic side effects have included carcinoma of the prostate, hepatic neoplasms, and hepatocellular carcinomas.
Respiratory

Respiratory side effects have included reports of potentiation of sleep apnea, particularly in obese patients or those with chronic lung disease. There have been rare postmarketing reports of transient reactions involving urge to cough, coughing fits, and respiratory distress immediately after the injection of testosterone enanthate, an oil-based depot preparation.

sometimes_miss
05-16-2012, 12:33 AM
If you MUST lift something, than do squats and lunges.
The only thing you should be lifting is a diet coke. Go on the Ethiopian diet. Sand has no calories. Once you're emaciated, take testosterone blockers and gradually gain weight. Exercise? Yes; stretching. Try yoga. Or walk a few miles in high heels.