PDA

View Full Version : Twins

Angela Burke
11-10-2005, 12:49 AM
Has anyone ever heard of, or perhaps know of twins who are MTF cross dressers ?
Or how about boy/girl twins where the boy is a cross dresser ?
Just a thought that occured to me just now.

Love Angela XX

swiss_susan
11-10-2005, 05:25 AM
I can't recall where now but I remember reading a story about a boy who started CD'ing with his twin sisters clothes.

Susan

TGMarla
11-10-2005, 08:56 AM
I'm a twin. Got a brother. He doesn't dress as far as I know, and I know him pretty well. I don't think he knows that I do, though. Oh, well....Dot and Ditto.

kathy gg
11-10-2005, 08:59 AM
OH! Yep! I do. I don't 'know' them in any personal way.....but there are two twins I believe both are transexual male to female in the Toronto area. I say ts, because I don't think this is a part time thing for them. I have seen them at a few fetish nights and literally just walking down the street. Now trust me Toronto is a huge city and even I was stunned the one time I saw them away from the gay district on Younge street. They must be pretty close freinds because they always seem to hang out together. And yes you can totally tell they are twins they literally are like mirror images. As for their age...I would guess late thirties or early forties.

anyway, I have always been curious about them. But since I really have no reason to stop them on the street(!) as that is totally rude I guess I will just have to kee on wondering.

hugs
kathy in canada

LindaTS
11-10-2005, 10:20 AM
This doesn't involve twins but two boys of similar age. I recently met a drag queen, very pretty and full time, who is divorced and has two sons, one about 21 and the other in his late teens. She raised both of them as girls and they are staying this way. She said that both of them are very happy as girls. I wish that had happened to me.

Maddie Nolan
11-10-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm not sure about twins, but there are 2 brothers in Scotland that both dress. They only found out about each other last year apparently.
Follow the link below and click on the Feb 2004 button. The story (with pic!) is a little way down.

http://www.theboudoironline.com/whispers.htm