PDA

View Full Version : Full story for my friends

Chrissy
05-14-2012, 09:41 PM
I met this woman while bowling Dec 2010. We got along fine and things seemed to spark. I wanted to be honest with her so I told her everything and shown her my clothes, shoes, boots and bondage equipment. She said that understood and was willing to anything. We hung the clothes out in the open in the closet and put the undies and breastforms in drawers. I thought i had found the woman that I'd always wanted. So I asked her to marry me. Draw back from that was she didn't want to have sex until our honeymoon. Honeymoon night in Vegas was a total flop, a few minutes and said she wanted to go down stairs and gamble and that we would finish this later. Well, June 9th will be one year and nothings has been finished. Okay she has had back surgery in March and does nothing but lay around the house all day. Come to find out the marriage license had never been filed with the state and expires on Jun 7. she sleeps out in the livingroom on a hospital bed and is currently spending a week at a friends house. Yes i havew been dressing without her knowing. I guess she suspected that i was and that is why she tossed the breastforms. Once the license expire i will be asking her to leave.

Cynthia Anne
05-14-2012, 11:19 PM
As they say s-it happens! It might be time to start looking in greener pastures! Here's hopeing the best for you! Hugs!

docrobbysherry
05-15-2012, 12:07 AM
How lucky u r that the license expires soon, Chrissy! I wish it had been THAT EASY when my ex and I separated!

Just one question. Why do u have to wait until the license expires to move out?

DanaR
05-15-2012, 12:59 AM
Wow Chrissy, it sounds like you might be luckier than you think.

Tina B.
05-15-2012, 09:45 AM
I don't know how you kept the license from being sent in, but it sounds like a bit of good luck. But not having finished that night, an annulment would be an easy fix anyway.
Tina B.

Foxglove
05-15-2012, 09:48 AM
So you met her in December, 2010, and married her in June, 2011. Is that right? You know what they say: "Marry in haste, repent at leisure." That's one lesson I learned the hard way. But it sounds to me like you might be lucky: you might get to repent in haste. I hope so for your sake. Honestly, she sounds like an odd person.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Niya W
05-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Wait did you consummate the marriage ??

lingerieLiz
05-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Get to a lawyer! NOW!!! Not sure where you live, but in some states just telling one person you are married may make her your common law wife. I've seen more than one couple in legal issues because they didn't get legal advice. Every state has different laws.

kimdl93
05-15-2012, 11:05 AM
I don't know the legalities of the marriage license, but would advise against assuming anything. Get legal advice.

And in the future, remember Annabelle's admonition