PDA

View Full Version : a little bit of motivation today

SaraDominguez
05-14-2012, 11:10 PM
hiya girls,

i'm sorry i haven't posted very much here, its just because i'm in a very early stage of being Transgendered and so i'm never fully sure of myself and i catch myself thinking like "well you know i don't think i am actually trans i'm just making it up to cover up my other identity issues" and i worry like that is true :(

and so it makes it hard for me to ask you all questions about transitioning and being transgendered....

anyways, i have started listening to this beautiful puerto rican female singer, Wida Lopez, about maybe 5 or so months ago and i find her pretty, cute and very talented and whenever i've been dreaming or thinking about being a girl on the inside, she is the first person i believe myself to be if i could shake a magic wand and turn myself fully into a girl. I've "liked" her on facebook and she sometimes posts questions, thoughts and photos of herself or things she bought and today's post made me smile a little bit.

It goes like: Do not let the envy of others slow you down. Those actions you demonstrate they would destroy with words. Just as they remain in the same place, stuck, waiting to see you fall. And you'll have something they will never know, success! :daydreaming:

Sharon
05-14-2012, 11:50 PM
She is indeed pretty and talented, and I'm sure that she must be a good role model. BUT, if you are hoping to be a girl (or anything at all for that matter) in any manner of speaking, you will do best to discover just who it is you are and then be that person.

Jorja
05-15-2012, 01:05 AM
I totally agree with Sharon. We can wish and dream to be someone we admire but that does us no good. When you finally discover whom you really are and take the actions to be that person (male or female) do we grow to our full potential.

Kaitlyn Michele
05-15-2012, 07:42 AM
LOL..

My list included
Lindsey Wagner
Erin Grey
Marilu Henner
Kate Jackson
Nancy McKeon (facts of life)
elizabeth berkely (saved by the bell)

Dreams are a great way to start a new reality..just remember they are dreams

Jessica_Grl
05-15-2012, 08:01 AM
LOL..

Dreams are a great way to start a new reality..just remember they are dreams

gotta agree here, dreams are important, they are what kicks us into over-drive -- we all have dreamed of being Miss Universe, or Just the girl next door, but I think for myself, the most important and valuable thing i have gotten from my own transition so far, is the fact that i can be "JESSICA" --- i can just be Me, Myself, and I

:)

Jessica Annette