PDA

View Full Version : It late and im in drab grrrrrrr.

Chazity
05-15-2012, 12:26 AM
Im feeling lonely tonight ....i,know im not.thw only CD in the world but I feel like it in the town I live in.my wife is very underatanding,but doesnt want anything to do with chazity:-( I want to dress morw and more .work stress and money stress I think.is a factor .just venting sorry,i try to s rt ay possitive but its hard sometimes.

ReineD
05-15-2012, 01:02 AM
That's got to be difficult, Chazity. No wonder you want to dress more and more. If you could express yourself on a regular basis, I don't think the need would build up quite as much.

It may be time for you and your wife to put together a schedule of sorts, not that you have to stick to it to the letter, but some way of equalizing this a little.

This will mean allocating more time than she is comfortable with, and likely less time than you would ultimately like, but it would still be an improvement.

I don't know your situation so have no idea what would work with you, if you can dress more regularly in one part of the house while your wife is in the other? Or she can visit family members once per week while you dress? Or are there TG support group meetings within driving distance that you could attend? Or would your wife be OK with you wearing a nightie to bed and if she was, would this help?

These are just some ideas, as I said I don't know what your situation is.