PDA

View Full Version : Help I'm not crossdressing

TeresaL
05-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Strange day. The urge to crossdress just isn't there so far today. Should I be concerned? LOL

Maybe it would be a good time to email my SO at work and relay my condition. She would be elated.

OTOH, I've been looking at make up online, but that hasn't brought the desire to pull my femme cloths out. I'm really a twisted sicko today. Crap!!!
:eek:

docrobbysherry
05-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Well, if you're TS, u mite have cause to worry, Teresa. But, if you're a CD, think of it as just another "hobby". Would u be worried if u decided u DIDN'T WANT to play golf next weekend?

Cynthia Anne
05-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Don't know what is wrong with you! But PLEASE keep it to yourself! I hope I never get as sick as you are! Hugs!

BRANDYJ
05-15-2012, 02:58 PM
I feel this way often. You are not alone. I think I have a handle as to why, but I won't go into it. And to think that they say that the older we get, the more we find the need to dress. Go figure.

Laura912
05-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Just went through about four weeks of that without a clue of why....but it came back. Yea! :battingeyelashes:

TeresaL
05-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Welp, i made it through the day in drab. I think that being dressed all day for a week brought me up to level. I'll be driving by a thrift store tomorrow, let's see if it calls out my name. I'm Thinking about blue jean shorts and a soft T that I could wear while in androgynous mode. That will be my drab replacement from now on -- unisex clothes. WooHoo!!!

Addendum: looking' good girls. Laura, I'm so glad you didn't get stuck.:heehee:

ArleneRaquel
05-15-2012, 05:15 PM
I have gone thru stages were I didn't want to dress enfeeme, but it had happily always come back. IMHO your desire will return, so no cause for alarm.