PDA

View Full Version : hi just starting crossdressing hoping for someone to talk with.

Beautiful
05-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi i have just started CD'ing as of like 15 days ago this is something i use to do as a child stooped but always wanted to do again. so after about a year of contemplating i decided to begin CD'ing again. this time i am taking it seriously, as a result i have done a lot of reading but id still rather talk with my future sisters i dont rely know much of anything about CD'ing. id rely love to hear from yall so please respond as you fell you'd like to thanks.

( also i didn't mean this as a introduction more of a call for help thanks)

Barbara Ella
05-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Hi Beautiful. Get your posts up to ten and other sections will open for you. The threads have a wealth of historical information that you will find fascinating. The girls here will be more than willing to chat, and answer any question you may have. Also, read the threads and put up your thoughts, and you may get responses. And yes, this is a serious business, but it should still be fun.

Barbara

Deidre
05-15-2012, 09:24 PM
my first time talking with others too :)

April Lyn
05-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Hi Beautiful, and welcome to the group. For me this has also been a bit of a first time out and the Girls I have met here have been just amazing and so welcoming, your definately in the right place. Please feel free to write or PM any time.

Hugs, April :)

April_Ligeia
05-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Haha water's fine come on in for a swim. Let's be friends though because some people hate to see someone having fun but are scared off by numbers.

Sandy Michaels
05-16-2012, 05:09 AM
i'm always happy to help. i know how you feel. when i picked up dressing again i had many questions, and i needed advise/tips. that's when i found this place. search around, you'll find many helpful people here. if you have a specific question. feel free to PM me anytime.

erickka
05-16-2012, 05:15 AM
Hi Beautiful, and welcome. You have come to the best place for all your crossdressing needs! We are all in the same "boat" so to speak, and we all lean on each other for support. There is a plethora of wonderful folks on this forum, and some of the most awesome GG's that I know of, and we are all here to help, sooooo ask away!

Lesley_Roberta
05-16-2012, 05:27 AM
My advice, pen a message in the intro section asap. They leave them open for 2 weeks. They are the best place to open up and let us know you.

I'm new hear (only been here mere days) and this community is sterling. The advice is freely given, and is often very helpful not to mention you will be surprised at all of the things you likely never thought of.

diannecourtney
05-16-2012, 07:09 AM
Welcome to you, oh girl I'd loved to be you and maybe 5"6' - 125-40 size 8 shoe and open to transitioning, my such fun. Knowing what I know about ladies life, the first thing I'd do is hair removal, the 2nd is grow the hair in the right places, the third is work on the voice. My such good things to dream of the feel of the bra, the slipping on of stockings, and the swish of the skirt. God, I wish I were you, to do it again.

Cynthia Anne
05-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Talk away beautiful! I'm like many others am a good listener! One great thing about this place is if you have questions there are plenty of answers! Hugs!

Tina B.
05-16-2012, 09:43 AM
For all of you new girls, welcome to the sisterhood! Just ask away, around here and you will get more opinions, and ideas than you can imagine. But we also want your opinions, that's what makes this place so great. I doubt there is anyplace on the inter web, that has so much experience as we have here, we go from new to it, to over 60 years of dressing, and we have plenty in every category
Tina B.

docrobbysherry
05-16-2012, 11:43 AM
There's lots of newbies, as well as oldie dressers here, Beau! And, plenty of youngsters near your age, too! Just PM anyone u wish to communicate with! And, see how easy it is to make friends here!

Karren H
05-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Strangest reason I've ever heard for crossdressing but if no one would talk to you before.....

janet54
05-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Just drop me a message any time you need to chat.