PDA

View Full Version : Household work.

Lori Robins
05-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Hiya Ladies,
I am just about to do some washing and ironing and was just thinking how many of you girls don't do the housework in boy mode :eek:, but will quite happily do it when dressed? I had to have a chuckle when I thought that, as I am probably more happy doing it when dressed, but then I am more happy when dressed anyway :)

Deidre
05-15-2012, 09:35 PM
it makes cleaning more fun and for some reason i clean better

Carrie R
05-15-2012, 09:44 PM
I can't stand housework no matter how I'm dressed. If I have to do it it's in shorts and a t-shirt.

Beautiful
05-15-2012, 10:48 PM
i love doing house work in either mode i find it a rewarding activity with real results. although i'm also pretty crazy i mean i like chores who else does that!!!

Barbara Ella
05-15-2012, 10:51 PM
Would love to do chores en femme, and have work outfits ready, but with wife, cant do it with her. Best I do is laundry on her work day and I dress.

Barbara

erickka
05-16-2012, 05:39 AM
Cleanliness is next to Godliness. It is a real pain in the a$$, but being dressed for the chore makes it a lot more fun!

Lesley_Roberta
05-16-2012, 06:02 AM
I do my housework naked.

No I'm not kidding. I want to make laundry of female clothing as much as I want to make laundry of male clothing, which is not at all.

My household chore is the bathroom. My usual routine is close the door after warning it is going off line, work fast hard and likely end up sweaty, and then take a bath at the conclusion. Room is spotless, and I end up clean too.

I find doing the dishes is messy enough too. Hate getting splashed and ending up needing to change. And besides in anime we call it nude apron. How much more sexy can you get than nothing on but an apron eh.

For any chore that won't end up with trashed clothing, if I want to actually have fun, I would think a french maid would be more fun than the atypical housewife look. Dusting, vacuuming, ironing, that sort of thing, might as well do it right eh.

Cynthia Anne
05-16-2012, 07:05 AM
House work! It use to be considered womens work! And to some still today it still is! To me it's part of survival! I can't help it, I'd rather look sexy in a mimi skirt in the kitchen then drab! Hugs!

Pretty Nails
05-16-2012, 07:31 AM
I do more housework and better quality house work while dressed. I find it way more fun that way. My wife appreciates the clean house and laundry. I just wish I had more time to do it while in the proper uniform versus male drab. Still can't remember which kids clothes go where, no matter what I'm wearing :)

Cheryl T
05-16-2012, 08:34 AM
That's me for sure. I don't mind it at all if I'm dressed, but otherwise my work details are outside the house.
It's kind of a joke that I'm Mr Outside and she's Mrs Inside.

Tina B.
05-16-2012, 09:00 AM
House work, is just work, I don't care how your dressed! But you might as well be dressed.
Tina B.

Crissy Kay
05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Being dressed is about the only way I can do any housework!!!

susants
05-16-2012, 11:15 AM
i do all the housework a home always have not sure i enjoy it i just do it without thinking
i had no sisters growing up so my mom taught me how to do cleaning laundry ironing etc she said it was so i could be independent ot maybe she just wanted the help
i do prefer to do it dressed and have a couple of nice proper house keeper's uniforms
wish my wife would be ok with me dressed more often and out to some of yur friends and family

RADER
05-16-2012, 05:22 PM
Susants;
I love your dress, I wish I could find one like that.
I try to dress for house work on occasion, but sometime I just do not
have the time to do it.
I do all the house work, as my wife is Handy- Capped.
Rader

ArleneRaquel
05-16-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm always in fem mode when I do household chores.

NathalieX66
05-16-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm always in fem mode when I do household chores.

Number One painkiller, I agree.
That includes vaccuuming, cleaning the bathroom, or finding lost half pairs of socks.
(a nip of booze notwithstanding)

CarlaWestin
05-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Love doing housework, dressed or not. I have the most perfect pink housekeeper uniform and pink six inch mary-janes but the wife just ain't there yet. When that day comes, I'm June Cleaver all weekend and the house will be showcase for a change. Hey, Honey. Are you lurking? Can you hear me, now?

Lesley_Roberta
05-17-2012, 06:40 AM
Love doing housework, dressed or not. I have the most perfect pink housekeeper uniform and pink six inch mary-janes but the wife just ain't there yet. When that day comes, I'm June Cleaver all weekend and the house will be showcase for a change. Hey, Honey. Are you lurking? Can you hear me, now?

I grew up with June Cleaver, and dad sure was Ward Cleaver in a lot of ways. My older brother was unfortunately a bit too much the part and sadly I did too good a job as the Beav. Only thing messing up the picture was I had a little sister (she wasn't in the show hehe).

cindybabe
05-17-2012, 06:47 AM
Tend to do the housework in both modes,but probably do it more willingly in girl mode and i love doing it as well especially if my wife is watching and relaxing when i am doing it

Erin McShea
05-17-2012, 10:50 AM
Haha... It's funny how I'll even volunteer to do the housework when I'm dressed! It is much more fun!

fuzzysweatergirl
05-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Most of the time I clean wearing just a shirt and shorts. But if I can get the chance I sometimes dress up while cleaning. It varies for me.

Stephanie47
05-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Since my wife is married to a retiree, it is only fair I assume as many household chores as possible; washing, ironing, vacuuming, baking, etc. I only wish I could do the evening super meal in a pretty dress, lacy slip, hosiery and heels. A nice pat on the ass would be welcomed too! :) Oh, well, may be some day!

urmila11
05-18-2012, 08:37 AM
i do housework only when i am dressed and not when i am in boy mode

Anita Luken
05-18-2012, 12:09 PM
I am dressed right now. Am vacuuming, dusting, mopping and about every 15 minutes I go back to the closet to find another piece of apparel to wear. Just love the jean skirt. Also have a white billowing summer dress. With the wind we have today I just had to step outside and let the skirt billow up and out with the wonderfully cool air surrounding my bare legs. So exciting. Am going to put on my one piece bathing suit now and do some more dusting. TEE HEE HEE

leannejames2011
05-18-2012, 06:10 PM
I find that I enjoy house work more en femme. If I can't go all out with a dress and make-up, I at least have on some nice shoes.

Leanne

Babette
05-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Yes I do housework with my wife. We both live in the same house and we both pull our share of the upkeep. However, cleaning (and doing it right) is a dirty job. Therefore, I wear clothes that can take the abuse (i.e. grungy stuff). Why get dressed to the max? I'll save my finery for fun times.

Babette

RiverdanceGirl
05-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Due to the fact that my mum has advancing alzheimer's I've been thrown into the role of the woman of the house for the past 3 years. I'm the only one who cooks and cleans. I have to do all the outdoor stuff too like mowing the lawn and anything that gets broken I have to fix. But most of the time I'm cleaning or in the kitchen. I complain about it but in reality I'm happy with cooking and cleaning. I'd love a maid's outfit to wear when I'm doing my chores. Nothing fancy, just a cute black dress with white trim, black tights and, well I'll try to post a picture of my fantasy maid outfit, hopefully it will work. I can imagine saying 'I'm just going to go upstairs and get into my maid outfit so I can do some vacuuming', and then after I'm finished just lounging about the house in it because I'll get changed 'later'. As it is, I just fantasize I'm wearing the outfit.

Krististeph
05-18-2012, 09:31 PM
I actually do more in boy clothes, though i wish it were the other way- not sure why... think it work harder in boy clothes- get more stuff done faster, and the faster housework is done, the better.

Tara D. Rose
05-18-2012, 09:36 PM
I do some house work while I am in man mode, but Tara when all dressed up, just loves to dance, and then more more dancing.
But of course for over a year now i haven't been allowed to become Tara at home, just last September at SCC, it's tearing me apart. Maybe I need to go get a motel room and get all dolled up and then clean that motel room very well, ,,lol,,,maybe just dressed in panties, bra , and thigh highs,,

Emily
05-18-2012, 09:45 PM
I do some house work while I am in man mode, but Tara when all dressed up, just loves to dance, and then more more dancing.
But of course for over a year now i haven't been allowed to become Tara at home, just last September at SCC, it's tearing me apart. Maybe I need to go get a motel room and get all dolled up and then clean that motel room very well, ,,lol,,,maybe just dressed in panties, bra , and thigh highs,,

Why aren't you allowed to become Tara?

andreah
05-27-2012, 09:31 AM
I always do my house work while dressed and wearing heels, that includes vaccuming the floor and carpets, dusting, cleaning the windows inside, just finished washing my bathroom walls and ceiling, did the hallway walls and ceiling and the kitchen walls and ceiling

Meg East
05-27-2012, 09:45 AM
My wife and I split the housework and only one of us is wearing a skirt.

karren G
06-14-2012, 03:22 AM
Hiya Ladies,
I am just about to do some washing and ironing and was just thinking how many of you girls don't do the housework in boy mode :eek:, but will quite happily do it when dressed? I had to have a chuckle when I thought that, as I am probably more happy doing it when dressed, but then I am more happy when dressed anyway :)

:)My wife works nights and is quite happy to let me get changed in to full girl mode all day while she is asleep and in front of her when she gets up. I usaly have a been given a list of house hold chores to do such as put the cleaner around , empty the dishwasher , clean the cat ltter tray etc. But heck i don't care if i can dress all day as i please in girl mode with her blessing Life an't bad:):):)

CINDYO
06-14-2012, 05:30 AM
hey if my SO will do house work he can wear what the heck he likes, in the house who cares, now it is when he goes out in day light in public that concerns me, but hey it is he who is looking as he does, not me so again as long as no ones knows he is my so again, he can do what ever turns his crank, whenever. People should not live with boundaries imposed on them by others, we are all adults

CINDYO
06-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Emily i do not get why you "haven't been allowed to become Tara" even at home. That is just wrong, you are you and no one should be allowed to suppress you. If someone is demanding this of you I would take a real good look, is that love? is that just somone controlling you to make themselves happy? Just not good to live like this and the relationship will suffer greatly on both parts IMO

linda allen
06-14-2012, 07:46 AM
I'm surprised some of the GGs don't jump into these "housework while dressed" threads and call them sexist. Even I find it at least somewhat sexist to equate housework with dressing as a female.

That said, I have recently introduced my wife to me wearing female clothes and for some reason, since that time, I find that I am a much nicer person and more willing to participate in the hosework than I was in the past. I no longer leave my dirty dishes in the sink, I wash them and put them away, I vacuum while my wife cleans the bathrooms or vice versa, etc. I don't just wash the clothes, I fold them and put them away.

So if you enjoy being dressed while doing the housework, that's fine. If you feel you have to dress to do it, that might be "sexist".

ColleenA
06-14-2012, 08:17 AM
I'm surprised some of the GGs don't jump into these "housework while dressed" threads and call them sexist. Even I find it at least somewhat sexist to equate housework with dressing as a female.

I agree it can be seen as sexist, but mostly what I got from the comments here is that part of the fantasy is defining certain activities as for females only, so that performing those activities contributes to one's overall image as a woman.

For me, housework has never been just for women. When I was about 17, my mother had operations on her wrists for what we later called Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. At that time, I began doing my brother's and my laundry (heaven forbid I touch my sisters' laundry :eek: ). After she had recuperated, though, I just kept doing my laundry myself.

larry
06-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Lucky Karren G--I envy you..

:)My wife works nights and is quite happy to let me get changed in to full girl mode all day while she is asleep and in front of her when she gets up. I usaly have a been given a list of house hold chores to do such as put the cleaner around , empty the dishwasher , clean the cat ltter tray etc. But heck i don't care if i can dress all day as i please in girl mode with her blessing Life an't bad:):):)