PDA

View Full Version : If you had the choice........

Sarah Sometimes
05-16-2012, 09:29 AM
If we all get more than one go around and you had the choice would you come back again as the opposite sex? And if so why?

I've thought about this in the past. Right now Im happy being known the body I am expect for the more than a few pounds I want to lose. But I think I would want to know what it really feels like on the other side so to speak.

I suppose there are pro's and con's to each gender, but I just thought it would be an interesting question.

nikki47
05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
No i honestly would want to come back just the same,on the proviso i would be a crossdresser again.I love who i am and wouldn't want to change.

Nikki

AndreaCD1963
05-16-2012, 09:47 AM
I agree with Nikki - bring me back as a crossdresser, but either minus some pounds OR give me the enlightenment at a much younger age so I know to take care of myself better and not gain the pounds in the first place!

janet54
05-16-2012, 09:52 AM
I agree come back as a cd.

Kate Simmons
05-16-2012, 09:52 AM
I've been back several times in both modes. The particular mode at the time depends on what we need to learn. Most do not remember the previous though as to do so would be to repeat the same mistakes. Not knowing gives us the opportunity to make fresh choices and thereby to improve ourselves in the long run.:)

Beverley Sims
05-16-2012, 09:57 AM
It is tempting to say I would prefer to come back as a girl.
It would mean a new way of living, career, friends and a whole new wardrobe.
Sometimes I think it would have cured a lot of turmoil in my life and I would not have spent a lot of time closeted up inside.
There are a lot of nerdy interests I would have still liked to take up and I suppose a relationship with men and boys would be different.
Because of what I am now I really can't visualize relations and interactions with males from a female point of view.

Donna June
05-16-2012, 10:27 AM
I would definitely want to come back as a female

sometimes_miss
05-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Assuming I will remember nothing about this particular life, I'd take either boy or girl. But 'normal', please, none of this genderdysphoria stuff. Life is hard enough without having to deal with this. Oh, and while you're at it, can you make me good looking this time around? And given the either or choice, I'll take lucky instead of smart; smart doesn't seem to help all that much (neither does smart-ass, but that's another tale).

Lorileah
05-16-2012, 10:58 AM
I've been back several times in both modes.

I agree. However the last time I evidently thought that being a male was the way to go...dang buyer's remorse. Seems that in most cases I have been female. Not always an upstanding citizen though.

lisagurl
05-16-2012, 11:03 AM
female :) no doubt abiout it

Chickhe
05-16-2012, 11:12 AM
If I had that option to keep choosing after every life... I think I would try every combination there is... Can't say one would be better than the other, but it fun playing with your image.

Lesley_Roberta
05-16-2012, 11:21 AM
I'd loooooove to be all that is me, and in a real original issue female body.

I mean, I'd be so cool. A girl that is comfortable with tanks, string theory, planetology, power tools, likes dancing, can sew, actually doesn't mind housework, and wants to be a mom.

April Lyn
05-16-2012, 11:23 AM
Definately Female for sure

Karren H
05-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Doesn't really matter..... as long as I didn't have to crossdress. And I was happy. And filthy rich... Lol.

Lorileah
05-16-2012, 11:28 AM
Doesn't really matter..... as long as I didn't have to crossdress. And I was happy. And filthy rich... Lol.

And you forgot half owner of the Penguins and had a mean slapshot

Karren H
05-16-2012, 11:41 AM
And you forgot half owner of the Penguins and had a mean slapshot

And eat chocolate cake and not gain any weight!! Lol. And I thought no one read my FaceBook rantings! ♥♥♥

CarolineM
05-16-2012, 12:22 PM
Definitely as a girl - I mean, I'd actually like to look *good* in a dress for once!

;)

Caroline

Kimberlyfaye
05-16-2012, 01:19 PM
If I had a choice I would say make me female. But I would want my friends around me still. And to have my interests. Other than that, Mikayla all the way!

Lesley_Roberta
05-16-2012, 01:23 PM
If I was female, my computer buddy likely would be nicer to me when fixing my dumb ass mistakes.

Nah he'd just want the deal he offers other girls.

katie_barns
05-16-2012, 01:24 PM
I just wish I didn't have to wait till I come back. NOW NOW NOW.

Of course with the memory of my male life so I can appreciate it.

Kimberlyfaye
05-16-2012, 01:26 PM
I just wish I didn't have to wait till I come back. NOW NOW NOW.

Of course with the memory of my male life so I can appreciate it.

If Katie gets it now can I have it now too?

Sandra
05-16-2012, 02:42 PM
What come back as a man you gotta be joking.....My luck I'd end up a crossdresser :)

Kaz
05-16-2012, 02:47 PM
No brainer... I would come back female... I've done male thanks. It would also be interesting to see if I was still transgenderd the other way round!

RADER
05-16-2012, 04:15 PM
I liked what I did as a man in my life; I enjoyed be a carpenter, building peoples houses.
Would I have been able to do that as a female, maybe not, not because I would not been
afforded the opportunity to do the work based on gender bayous.
Bet I would have done a little more cross dressing when younger. I think I am trying to
make up for old times.
Rader

KellyJameson
05-16-2012, 04:18 PM
I want to come back extremely male or extremely female, it is being both, either and neither that seems to be making my life so problematic, but at least it's not boring.

Melissa_59
05-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Female, no doubt - but with my current skill set. And I'd still love to go back to college and get my astrophysics degree too.

I know, picky.

Melissa

Rebecca Star
05-16-2012, 04:33 PM
I've been back several times in both modes. The particular mode at the time depends on what we need to learn.

I'm with you on this Kate.
Us old souls should have a chin wag about it some day.

ArleneRaquel
05-16-2012, 04:35 PM
As a woman, something that I have desired in this life since the age of eight or younger. I feel most comfortable living as a female, which I do at close to 24/7 as possible.

Kaz
05-16-2012, 04:54 PM
I'll be playing guitar in a heavy rock band to a few thousand people in the

Lori Robins
05-16-2012, 05:00 PM
I would definitely come back as a girl coz they can crossdress whenever they want and it is accepted

AndreaSC
05-16-2012, 05:10 PM
As a FEMALE...I LOVE the clothes!!!

BillieJoEllen
05-16-2012, 05:18 PM
I would come back as a female. I love crossdressing but its time consuming and has taken my life in directions I really didn't aspire to.

kendra_gurl
05-16-2012, 05:46 PM
:heehee::heehee::heehee:
What come back as a man you gotta be joking.....My luck I'd end up a crossdresser :)

Now that was funny.

Being Paige
05-16-2012, 06:58 PM
I would definately want to come back as a female. I would only hope that dresses and all of the clothes that I love to wear are still what women are wearing!

5150 Girl
05-16-2012, 06:59 PM
I CD 'cause to make my outside show who i am on the inside,,,, Therefore... The anser to this question should be a no-brainer....

Helen_Highwater
05-16-2012, 07:11 PM
When I read this my first thought was; What if you had no memory of your previous life, how would you know that you favoured your fem side? If you came back female but CD, would you enjoy dressing in male drab? And would you chose the same wardrobe you have as your current male persona? While we're at it, how do we know the light goes off when we close the fridge door?

Cassi3
05-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Definitely female... But I always felt I should of been a girl..

ELIZABETH46
05-16-2012, 08:54 PM
given the choice, female.
but then again, in this life....and inside.....a am a female, ha ha .

Pythos
05-16-2012, 09:04 PM
I may be pushing some buttons with this but....to be absolutely honest....both. I wouldn't mind coming back as intersexed, BUT with a family that did not hide the fact, or shun the fact. I mean why not? It is afterall how my spirit and brain work anyhow.

tinysquid
05-16-2012, 11:37 PM
yes yes yes yes...and yes.

CarolineM
05-17-2012, 01:28 AM
If I was female, my computer buddy likely would be nicer to me when fixing my dumb ass mistakes.

Nah he'd just want the deal he offers other girls.

Don't worry, I'd be back as a girl and fixing people's computers for them :)

vivianann
05-17-2012, 01:58 AM
There are many reasons I would choose to female, most of all because I am most comfortable as a woman, and it fits my personality when I am in femme mode.

Antoinette
05-17-2012, 02:45 AM
No doubt I would. but then again the feeling would obviously be different. If I am a girl then there's no enjoyment, no anything because I'd naturally already one. Now if I can live like Ranma (anime character, look it up, it's a cool series titled Ranma 1/2) then I'd be satisfied.

muzzy
05-17-2012, 02:51 AM
I would love to be a woman fulltime xoxo

Foxglove
05-17-2012, 10:35 AM
In my last life I was a dog. In this one TG. I think maybe somebody owes me something. So in my next life, GG, please. And more or less normal, if that's not asking too much.

Annabelle

Cheryl T
05-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Female for sure.
Equality of the sexes and all that ... LOL.
But seriously, I've felt this way for so long I would love to experience it from start to finish without all the baggage that we CD's seem to carry along.

Kerigirl2009
05-17-2012, 10:45 AM
If God gave me the choice then yes I would choose to come back as a female, without a doubt. My wife believes I am an old soul that has been on this plain many times, I have thought about it and have imagined that I was a woman in the old west working in a saloon as either a singer or waitress and was somehow killed while at work.
So if it was possible Yes I would definately choose to be female in my next life. Think of all the wonderful possibilities.

joannemarie barker
05-17-2012, 11:29 AM
I love dresses and I love guys,hell yeah I coming back a girl :)

PretzelGirl
05-18-2012, 03:25 PM
I am a dog in this life! I would like to be female solely so it could be very different from this life. Variety is the spice of lives!

Erin McShea
05-18-2012, 10:35 PM
As simple as it is, that's a good question.
My quick response would be a total YES!! In a heart beat.
But then to dig deeper is where it gets confusing. I love my wife and kids. And that would be hard to give up.
Plus, my wife is not into girls and I am not into guys( not that there is anything wrong with that). So with that , I'd have to think a little harder. Is it worth giving up all that I love to be happy yet lonely??