PDA

View Full Version : So excited!

Tera
05-16-2012, 09:43 AM
OK here it is, start of the coolest day ever! I hardly get any decent amount of time to dress, maybe two hours was the best ever but now it's on! My mom's on a trip for two days and my dad works long hours so - today starts right now as I've put on my most favoritest outfit ever and can't wait to stay in it as long as possible and just chill! If only it were cool enough to go out, I would. And I don't mean temperature, just that neighbors have watchful eyes. But I'm totally fine with staying put and maybe watching a movie and just enjoy myself.

That said, anybody have any ideas of stuff to do or things they like to do when they're dressed at home? I'm always looking for new things to do :)

Laura912
05-16-2012, 12:06 PM
Go change the oil in the car but do not get the breast forms hung on the chassis! :D

Barbara Ella
05-16-2012, 12:11 PM
believe it or not, do some of the housework things you Mom usually does.

Barbara

RADER
05-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Enjoy the moment. You get Way to few of them, I know I do.
Rader

Rebecca Star
05-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Hi Tera, you go girl!

I can tell your sooooo excited, which, makes me smile for you.
Although I have a supportive SO, that doesn't stop me doing girly stuff like having a movie on and painting the nails, when I have the place to myself.

Sometimes I have my own fashion parade...lol

Deidre
05-16-2012, 06:55 PM
i love to clean relax and watch movies or just sit back with a bowl of ice cream :)

MaidJamie
05-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Slip into my Maids uniform and do some housework...

Helen_Highwater
05-16-2012, 07:14 PM
As others have said, do the normal household things, just do them as your fem self.

Lyndaloves
05-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Depending on your quanity of girl clothes there's always.

FASHION SHOW TIME
a lot of outfit changes and admiring yourself in the mirror

Lynda

YorkshireRose
05-16-2012, 08:17 PM
OK here it is, start of the coolest day ever! I hardly get any decent amount of time to dress, maybe two hours was the best ever but now it's on! My mom's on a trip for two days and my dad works long hours so - today starts right now as I've put on my most favoritest outfit ever and can't wait to stay in it as long as possible and just chill! If only it were cool enough to go out, I would. And I don't mean temperature, just that neighbors have watchful eyes. But I'm totally fine with staying put and maybe watching a movie and just enjoy myself.

That said, anybody have any ideas of stuff to do or things they like to do when they're dressed at home? I'm always looking for new things to do :)

Hi Tera, as others have attested to, you are so excited which is great to see, I smiled when read your happiness! Doing household stuff is always good and I love what Rebecca Starr has put about having a fashion show! That's a great idea.

My personal suggestion, to add to all the other great ones, is decide on your outfit and hang it up in the bathroom out of reach but in plain view. Run a nice deep luxurious bubble bath relax and soak. Once out of the bath dress, after that pamper yourself and take it from there :) Just an idea for you, have fun.

JamieQ
05-16-2012, 10:14 PM
I say a nice bubble bath or a milk bath and get really relaxed. Shave legs if needed,get dressed and do your nails! I done mine for the first time today, bright red looks so good. Amanda

Cynthia Anne
05-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Just have fun and enjoy it! And when that's over do it again! Hugs!

xxprincess_tiffyxx
05-20-2012, 03:22 PM
That's awesome. Hope you enjoyed it. Paint your nails, give yourself a facial. Invite over a friends if anyone knows about your dressing. Maybe find a girl on here and have some girl talk on the phone. Some things I always enjoy. :)