PDA

View Full Version : help help help

addicted4urluv
05-16-2012, 02:17 PM
hii guys ,

i wanted your help .
i am 21 now and finally starting with the hormones ,
i have been asked to take premarin 2 times a day for 6 months .
and i have been taking premarin from 10th of march 2012 . but yet i dont feel any changes .

please guide me , and tell me what changes i should expect now

JohnH
05-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Were you also prescribed an androgen (testosterone suppressant) such as spironolactone or Androcur? You are young so unless you have had an orchiectormy (castrated) your testosterone levels will inhibit the action of the premarin. If you are under the care of a doctor you might talk to him/her about the lack of changes. We cannot discuss dosages in this forum. For additional information you could go to "Do It Yourself Hormones" (a Yahoo group) to find out more.

If you were flat as a board which I would expect of a young male you probably should have noticed sensitivity with the nipples after the two months of being on Premarin.

John

addicted4urluv
05-16-2012, 02:35 PM
yes true there is sensation in nipples ,especially during nights there is tendering n a bit pain , i dont know but sometimes i am excited about my upcoming changes and sometimes i think that , will these stuff work on me ...

but thanks a lot for ur guidance :)

JohnH
05-16-2012, 02:42 PM
I am older and my breast growth (I was in my late 50's) started before I went on hormones (something that happens for some males in my family) so I have not experienced the beginnings of breast growth with hormones. Someone younger will have advise you on that.

John

Everybody is different so I'll have to tell you what my experience is:
Breasts - continue to grow and there are growing pains.
Butt - it gets larger.
Skin - it gets softer.

Edit: Rather than to have a new post, my breasts are almost C cup after 8 months of M2F HRT. I got a lot of ribbing from my wife on that one!

Aprilrain
05-16-2012, 04:48 PM
what John said, though everyone is different! i have a little more fat on my butt my skin is softer and my boobs are almost an A cup after 14 months on HRT. you are young so may get better results than people over 25. HRT is a crap shoot

sandra-leigh
05-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Me, I put on 30 pounds, and it almost all went to the stomach and to thicker (not more shapely) legs and butt. Not sexy.

Jorja
05-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Yes, the HRT will work on you. What the results will be are another thing entirely. You are young so you stand a good chance of bodily changes. You should notice softer skin, growth in the breast, and fat redistribution giving you more of a girls body than a boys. However, realize that your genetic makeup will play a big part in just how much change there is. The biggest changes you will notice are mental.

I wish you all the best.

RADER
05-16-2012, 07:51 PM
My wife takes Premarin, I bet you do also, make sure you get blood monitoring at least twice a year.
You must watch out for kidney troubles.
Rader

Bree-asaurus
05-16-2012, 08:36 PM
We get these threads all the time. A quick search here... or on that amazing search engine called Google can do wonders lol

But basically what you can expect 100%: Nothing.

The changes are different for everybody and as mentioned by others, the biggest changes are mental. Even then... if you are not actually female identified, the mental changes will be bad ones (usually goes for cross dressers who try hormones).

Traci Elizabeth
05-16-2012, 08:42 PM
What did your Doctor tell you or are you self medicating?

JohnH
05-16-2012, 08:44 PM
We get these threads all the time. A quick search here... or on that amazing search engine called Google can do wonders lol

But basically what you can expect 100%: Nothing.

The changes are different for everybody and as mentioned by others, the biggest changes are mental. Even then... if you are not actually female identified, the mental changes will be bad ones (usually goes for cross dressers who try hormones).

I cannot think of anything else that has caused such positive mental changes than being on M2F HRT.

John

addicted4urluv
05-17-2012, 05:46 AM
no not at all , i have been through the entire time taking procedure and finally i am here , doctor stated some points like
1: dont expect big changes so quickly
2: as young age u may see good and positive results .
3: he told me about the risk of high dosage

etc etc there is a long list but i am waiting for the good things to come :)

addicted4urluv
05-17-2012, 05:53 AM
thanks a lot to all lovely people , i appreciate all your thoughts and guidance . i have one more doubt . while into transitions is there any positive effect on the hip bone area , or so called pelvic region?

Kristy_K
05-17-2012, 07:19 AM
thanks a lot to all lovely people , i appreciate all your thoughts and guidance . i have one more doubt . while into transitions is there any positive effect on the hip bone area , or so called pelvic region?

Like everyone else said different changes for different people. I develop breast and real soft skin. So soft that it is very easy to cut yourself.

addicted4urluv
05-19-2012, 03:28 AM
hiii john

the yahoo group which you told me is not available i searched for it but its not there ..can u please give me the link for it

Badtranny
05-19-2012, 01:47 PM
Just relax. Progress is measured in years not months. Transition is a long and sometimes frustrating process. Forget HRT induced changes and work on preparing your mind and body and situation for the eventual transition.