PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought...

gina13
11-10-2005, 04:55 AM
Hi everyone!
Since alot of us seem to struggle with feelings of being some kind of oddity,
I was pondering the idea that maybe we are all some kind of mutation in the evolutionary cycle. Maybe the human race is evolving into an asexual species
and we are just the product of this transition???
Anyone else ever had those feelings???
xxxooo

karen fox
11-10-2005, 11:01 AM
hello gina
definately yes. perhaps the 'male' of the human race is becoming female and vice-versa! just look at alot of the gg's out there, how many look female or even dress in female attire?
karen

Nikki Dee
11-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Hi. Hun...I thought it was just that we got a couple of wires crossed at birth.!!!!
Love Nikki. x....what the Hell...enjoy.!!!

Jocelyn Renee
11-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Gosh, I hope not. Men and women provide the world with different sets of strengths/weaknesses and I don't think society would be well served by a completely homogenous gender environment.

Of course, that is not to say that I see folks like ourselves as a danger to society. In many ways, I believe my femme characteristics help me to be a better man.

Cheers,
Jocelyn

Carole
11-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Maybe, just maybe, we were female in a previous life!!! Would explain a lot of what we find 'natural' to do.

Carole

Davinia
11-10-2005, 02:15 PM
I just like wearing skirts and dresses and thongs and stockings and................. I don't think I'm an evolutionary problem

Sarahgurl371
11-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Have pondered that one as well! Interesting huh?

paulaN
11-10-2005, 08:07 PM
that thought has never crossed my mind. I've had enough to deal with over the years.

Angela Burke
11-10-2005, 08:59 PM
An asexual species ?
I hope not.
I like male/female, and all the other wonderful varieties inbetween we have now.
But as we (humanity) must evolve it would be great (personally speaking) to be able to jump genders at will, (but it would of course cause total confusion!).

Love Angela XX