PDA

View Full Version : Hello Ladies!!

Erin McShea
05-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Hi All,
I am new to the board and just want to say Hi. I can't tell you how glad i am i found this page! I don't feel alone anymore. And because of it i had the MOST Wonderful day with my wife. We had a nice long talk(because of this page) last night and today we played dress up and went shopping for some nice things. It was the best day EVER as Erin and looking forward to more

RADER
05-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the forum;
Where about in the world does Erin live, just a general area helps.
Glad to see your wife is on board with your dressing. That can be a very important thing to have
a close friend with you. Glad to see you made it here.
Rader

YorkshireRose
05-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Hi Erin, welcome along! Glad your good lady is so enthusiastic and I hope we can all be supportive, inspirational and helpful. As Rader says would be good to know where your from hon!

Charlotte

ArleneRaquel
05-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Welcome Erin,
Glad to have you as a member.

Erin McShea
05-16-2012, 08:51 PM
I am in the NYC area. Haven't gotten around to filling in the blanks on my profile yet. But thank you for the warm welcome

Deidre
05-16-2012, 09:35 PM
i started yesterday :)

Cynthia Anne
05-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Hi Erin! Welcome to the place where the friendly girls hang out! Come on in and have some fun!

Jilmac
05-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Welcome to the forum Erin, you're among friends and sisters, hope to see many more posts from you in the future.

Barbara Ella
05-16-2012, 11:45 PM
Hi Erin. So glad you had this wonderful experience to start off your association with this wonderful group of girls. Just, please, do not outrun your wife's emotional acceptance. let her lead you. It is emotional work for her, and just plain fun for you.........Keep it that way. We all are here for you for whatever needs you may have. As per my introduction rant, just jump in and chat with everyone, and above all, have fun.

Barbara

Erin McShea
05-17-2012, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the advise. I totally understand what you mean. I do respect the boundaries of OUR situation. My feelings for my needs come and go,so there really isn't a problem with Erin over staying her welcome.

And thanks again. Will be chatting here often.