PDA

View Full Version : I wish I could be female 24/7?

Wildaboutheels
05-16-2012, 08:46 PM
There seem to be a high pecentage here who think this way. And quite a few who have made a full transition physically or gone as far as they can afford.

For the younger folks, how many would want to experience EVERYthing that goes with being a female?

I imagine in the not too distant future, men of any age will be able to carry an "implanted" baby for the full nine months if that is what a couple decides.

Is it possible that carrying a child is the epitome of femininity?

NathalieX66
05-16-2012, 08:55 PM
Gender is a spectrum, not an absolute. We find our place on that spectrum wherever we feel we need to be. Me personally, I move from one place to the next. ....I can only speak for myself.
Those who are transsexual, even in mindset, are like cisgendered people in the sense that they feel the need to be one gender....just not the gender they're born with.
Gender-fluid people are like me.....I'm just not happy staying in one place.

Bree-asaurus
05-16-2012, 08:55 PM
Well since I am female... I wish I could have been born that way. And of course I would take the bad with the good because... that's who I am.

Unfortunately I was born with a male body... so I live my life as the woman I am, I make the changes I can and live my life. I am lucky to not have to have a period or cramps, etc... but then... I can't have a child, and have plenty of other unlucky crap... so that sucks.

The epitome of femininity? Sounds like a personal preference/opinion. There are women who cannot carry a child... does that make them less of a woman?

Wildaboutheels
05-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Not implying that being pregnant makes a woman more or less feminine. However, many here express the desire to be/dress as feminine as possible. Being visibly pregnant is one very obvious thing that sets apart males from females doesn't it?

Bree-asaurus
05-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Not implying that being pregnant makes a woman more or less feminine. However, many here express the desire to be/dress as feminine as possible. Being visibly pregnant is one very obvious thing that sets apart males from females doesn't it?

Femininity is a trait though. There are feminine men and masculine women.

My BF is FTM. When he gets pregnant (if he can when we're ready) he certainly isn't going to be oozing any femininity :P

christinac
05-16-2012, 09:41 PM
There is a interesting thread here somewhere from a couple years ago where there was talk of transplanting uterus and the other equipment into to those who have had SRS.

Bree-asaurus
05-16-2012, 09:47 PM
There is a interesting thread here somewhere from a couple years ago where there was talk of transplanting uterus and the other equipment into to those who have had SRS.

Just recently, in Turkey, a woman born without a uterus successfully had a transplant. Success so far meaning everything is living... but she hasn't had a baby yet so we shall see.

My boyfriend and I wish we had this kind of medical technology now...

Lorenqt
05-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Well, I don't necessarily want to be female. I mean, at least at this time, I don't want a SRS.

I do sometimes wonder what it would actually be like to have a vagina, real breasts, pregnancy. Honestly I just try to be happy with who I am.

Rebecca Star
05-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Gender is a spectrum, not an absolute. We find our place on that spectrum wherever we feel we need to be.

I've never looked at it that way Nathalie but now you've mention it, it makes perfect sense. Thank you :)

In anser to the OP question, if I was in my 20's knowing what I know now, feeling how I do now, I'd most probably would have seriously considered it.

JessHaust
05-16-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm 100% with Natalie, I just call it Gender enhanced!

Barbara Ella
05-16-2012, 11:25 PM
I cannot aspire to performing female physical activities, and for my present transgendered state, i am not sure I would want to. I am not a woman. i have a woman presence within, and am gender fluid as mentioned. I love when I am letting my feminine being come to the surface. i am happy when I am presenting male. Don't hate either, just love the female a bit more.

Barbara

muzzy
05-17-2012, 12:30 AM
I could be a woman fulltime as well,but we gotta make up what we can do xoxo

ReineD
05-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Is it possible that carrying a child is the epitome of femininity?

No. I know feminine women who do not have children.

To me, the epitome of parenthood is raising the child the best way possible, being consistently there for the child, being present in his or her life, teaching the child a solid set of values that will help him or her have a happy and fulfilled adult life, and putting his or her needs ahead of my own. For 18 years, and then some. Even adult children need understanding parents when they have difficult times.

Lyndaloves
05-17-2012, 12:46 AM
One of my biggest dreams
I wish I was totally a woman with all her experiences but start back in my teenage years.

Lynda

vivianann
05-17-2012, 01:24 AM
I dont have any desire to be pregnant, nor do I want to experience menstruation, after seeing how women are miserable during their periods, I dont see it as the epitome of femininity. It just comes with being born female.
Yes at times I wish I were female, but other times I am glad I am not for the reasons stated above. I just wish I had feminine curves, it would make the dresses fit better, to me womanly curves is the epitome of femininity, I know there are other aspect of femininity, and I like them too.