PDA

View Full Version : Ventured out just a little

JamieQ
05-16-2012, 08:54 PM
I just got done with some housecleaning and I needed to take out some bags of trash to the curbside thingy when the city garbage truck comes by. Well I'm tucked, wearing a new short skirt, a well fitting bra which I can sort of fill out (thanks gyno, I think), a tight Tshirt, and my girly flipflops. I didn't feel like changing, so I said the XXXX with it and just picked up the stuff in pure daylight and took it out dressed EnFemme. I don't know if any of the neighbours seen me, but I really don't care if they did. I then proceeded to the backyard and done about a 1/2 hrs. of yard work. It felt so good to go out dressed EnFemme like I should always be, but not possible at this time. Yay!!!!:):):):):) Amanda One step at a time...:)

Sandra1746
05-16-2012, 09:03 PM
That old proverb that a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step is very true. You have taken your first step. I too have been doing 'small steps' by going out wearing fem jeans and tops. It is comfortable and fun and I have had no adverse reactions. We are often our own worst enemies with unreasonable fears about exposure.

Good luck on your journey.

Hugs,
Sandra1746

Cynthia Anne
05-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Amanda that is a great step to take! Keep going girl! It gets easier and better each time! Have fun! Hugs!

Barbara Ella
05-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Way to go girl. You are on your way. I started with walks out to the mailbox in jeans, blouse, shoes. graduated to going to Payless in jeans and shoes. Now have been out enfemme three times and tried on and bought a dress at DressBarn. Step by step darling, you are there.

Stay the course.

Barbara